All Comments on 'Won't Make It Easy Ch. 03'

by VintageVixxxen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rocketman55Rocketman55almost 13 years ago
HOTT does not describe it good enough...

I like your style of writing, HOTT yet too the point. And the 'crazy' ex-girlfriend adds too this exciting mix of lust, and quite possibly love. I do hope you have more chapters being written and waiting for approval too post, lest I have too hunt you down and ask 'nicely'...LOL...

thickntastythickntastyalmost 13 years ago
yay

Welcome back great update keep it coming don't make us wait another 7 months

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

damn, please don't wait too long to update this story!!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

please give us more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the chemistry but ....................................

Are we gonna to get more chapters for this pair ????

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Like quality sex.............

Good writing is like quality sex and music............you want more. When you dishin' up the next installment, sweetie. Don't keep your hankerin' public waiting. You have know idea of how delicious you are with a glass of wine and smoky blues music? This story is hot reading with Amy Winehouse singing " I heard love is blind" in the background.....smokin' hot.

VintageVixxxenVintageVixxxenover 12 years agoAuthor
Feeling beyond flattered

You're after my heart Alpha_Marm! What you said captures the whole essence of why I write. Personal and professional issues have halted the progress on this. The story is so dear to me that the need to see it completed beckons to me every day. I hope that what I have in store for these characters does the story justice. Please stay tuned, and I appreciate the patient readers out there on LitE!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
My sistah....grown ass women

Girlfriend eagerly awaiting your next installment, but understand life often gets in the way of our innermost pleasures. Just re- read that story because it is so damn quality.

Diggin' it with vintage Chaka Khan, Rufus and a glass of red wine before turkey day. Sounds pitiful, but what a way to kill an evening.

Grown women know the deal and speak to it. Keep up the good work.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
I like them together!

I can stand to read 15 to 20 chapters about them. Why not attempt it? I bet you can do it! Keep the lovin hot and you have a fan for life! More sex and less stalker chick, works for me!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. Why don't you continue writing it and bring it to a satisfying finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nate and Amara

This warrants being written into a full-fledged story. You need to write more about them. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous