All Comments on 'Jim Goes to Boot Camp'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story so far!!! I really enjoy this DI you have. Can't wait for the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow ! What a dirty mind's at work here....

Like it when Nurse positions herself to stare at his lolling privates as, legs splayed, he is lying on the examination table. Wicked, that she allows herself a lubricious smile, obviously experiencing a dirty little spasm of excitement at his humiliation, his total nudity, his shaven groin and balls. Just imagine her delicious superiority ; of course, she would be wetting herself as she relishes his bare-as-a-board shame. I like it when in Jim's stories the nurses insist the newly stripped boys have to remove their hands from sheltering their groins and spread their legs, with hands behind their heads, revealing everything to the gaze of the fully clothed females, totally in their power - the boys naked as the day they were born. Wow, shudder, shudder, shudder. Pant, pant, pant....

cellestercellesteralmost 13 years ago
loved it

hope you continue this story i can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nude with a nurse

Love stories about a male teenager being told to undress completely by female doctor and a nurse, even better when there is a schoolgirl brought into help as in Jim's previous story. Love it when the boy gets an erection and the females suppress their smiles at his embarrassing condition. Shaving is a good touch too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Please continue the story, its so nice

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
5***** story

Love this kind of story. I thought the first person narrative was really well done. I do hope that you continue with this. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hi Jim,I have read all your stories,and I like them, very much!I used to know a guy,he was a nurse prac.an I liked his exams,that he did too me.I lost my anal cherry to him.my phone number is 704-534-4269 if you would like to chat,as I am a slow typer.

Best times are Mon-Friday 8am-3pm EST

Jeffrey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Can this story continue? The DI was holding a riding crop! What about a few spankings for disobedience? And then the supervised bath??

Another story of his boot camp experience would be awesome! This one was great btw!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

like others I am now waiting for a new chapter of this story

it is obvious that it is not finished since there must be a shower supervised by the female DI and other embarrassing situations can be related such as exercices in the gym in presence of female members of a comitee for apraisal of the results in boot camps for instance or entrance of secretaries

and group punishments

examinedbybossymatronexaminedbybossymatronalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

You write very well as we all feel some empathy for Jim getting himself in such a predicament. The cold hard attitude of the females who do this every day also comes across quite well. Pt. 2 would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous