All Comments on 'Free Wolf Ch. 05'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmmm

im not a big fan of domination, but while tony was enjoying himself i found i was too! A funny and enjoyable story. I look forward to reading ur future work!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Well hell...

anyone got a fire extinguisher??? That was burning down the house HOT! Congrat's on a story well done. I hated to see it end, but I can't wait to see what new ones you have :)

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
WOW!!

Awwww...I hate to see it end but enjoyed reading your story. I hope you have more for us soon. :)

I really liked the part where they had lots of interaction with the pack. That was a fun read..very nice. Oh yea, that was some HOT sex there! *grin* I truly enjoyed reading this story. (:

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
Hot

Hot, hot, wow your story was powerful well written and i loved every word. Cant wait for the next one.

abibooizzleabibooizzleabout 13 years ago
amazing

serious a fantastic story - enjoyed it thoroughly. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Hot and sexy and very well written. I'm kinda sad this story has ended but I'm sure (/hope) that you've got something just as great coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the whole story, characters and fantastically hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved this, the characters are amazing and the sex scenes totally hot! Please write more supernatural stories, there aren't enough here and yours is easily one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really love this story

I have it bookmarked. lol so i read it often LOL. i love the way you make the relationship. I'm not usually into submissive/dominant relationships but you make it work without it being...i dunno...painful or whatever. It's more about making the person you love happy and doing something that makes you happy and I just really appreciate it and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate what you write. :)

so thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

i loved it!!!!!!! i wish you would write another story explaining why mike and tim won't look at each other the next day. great story. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Did anyone else think about "Tony the Tiger"? lol

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
So HOT!

Loved the story and characters! And you write sooo well! You know, you have SEVERAL spin offs/sequels just hanging out there! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

There's no freakin' way you can stop here now! They just mated, for crissakes! Please turn this story into a series! PLEASE!! Gawd, that was hot!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I love this story

This is the third time I have read and it is one of my favourite favourites but I have to agree there is so much more you can do with this story. Meeting the parents?? Moving and settling into pack life?? Mike and Tim geez you cannot leave us hanging about those two please more!!!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago

Please continue with this it's so HOT!!!! i've read it like 5 xs now. I agree with the other comments you got alot of possibilities here, please continue....

deamonchild

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great but......

I was hoping that towards the end they were going to meet each other's parents/ fam but it never came. There should have been more. But it was great though.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

WOW!

That series was amazing.

Damn. Both Tony and Kyle sound so hott. I think a sequel would be awesome, showing after they move back to Colorado.

Awesome Series. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Possibilities

Honestly you could take this a whole lot farther as in them meeting each others families, you could problably write a tragedy or something of that nature and make the story much more endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

A great story with believable characters and hot sex! I seriously hope there is a sequel real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What???

A tragedy what is this some roman drama hell no tragedy!!!! Crazy people this was great!!! No weepy girl like bottoms it was awesome!!!! Thank you for such a good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
honestly....

You have some really good hot writing in there, and i'm glad i made it to the end but really, every time you got me going the "pussy" language turned me off. i knew you ended up making it a 'thing' but really after the comments left for the first chapter you should have just dropped it. made me stop reading a couple of time.

Some great potential and i like the really strong main characters.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Wow....Wow... and Wow!!!

That was some kinda wrap up, darling... truly.

As a straight woman looking at other writing genres; this is a different kind of reading.

Interesting and I feel like you've given me an education. Always like learning new

ways of perceiving and this has a sparkling quality to it.

Loved the characters, but as the previous comment mentioned; these are men and while they can be pussies, cunts and bitches, they do NOT have them. I'm personally not offended by the use of said words, but they sort of threw off the tone of the passion you were conveying. Just a bit of food for thought for future writings.

I will read this again with a glass of red wine when it gets cold outside here in the Northeast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!!!!

Great writing left me feelng warm and fuzzy

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 10 years ago

I loved this story! One of my favorites! Great job!

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

It is these kinds of story that makes me feel all warm in side and know that that kind of true love is out there and I want mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

I have loved this story and I really hope you can take it further, I would love to see them meet each others families and what about this gay boy that likes Kyle. \\\\but whatever a great story and please write more, I love your style and characters.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

So f***ing hot! That was incredible, I absolutely loved it! Please keep writing, you really are good!!

ThetaxburdenThetaxburdenover 6 years ago
Omg

This has been an incredibly amazing ride! Love this story. Thank you for sharing your work. Would love an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such a good story. Enjoyed all parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it!

Calico75Calico758 months ago

An amazing story! Wonderful details, character development, and world building. I wish the author was still posting on this site.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

I love this story. I am puzzled about the appeal of humiliation. In 90% of the gay dom/sub stories I have read, the dom always humiliates the sub whom he professes to love. (I'm not including non/ consensual stories which do not normally include love.) Why? Why must Kyle call Tony a slut and cunt and bitch? Why must Tony be forced to have degrading female characteristics to submit? I think I do not understand this part of the dom/sub culture and certainly do not understand the need to humiliate others to feel strong and dominate. But the story is excellent and well written. I've read it several times and enjoyed it, but it confuses me.

jtownmanjtownman6 months ago

Holy fuck! I have read this story over and over again and I absolutely love it 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Free Wolf Ch. 04 Previous Part
Free Wolf Series Info