All Comments on 'Oliver Accepts His Place'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Completely Unbelievable Premise

So Mistress is deceitful with Oliver about her new lover, and when Oliver finds out Mistress insists on "taking him [Oliver] deeper"? Everything much too pat in this story, and therefore unbelievable. Another weakness is how easily Dale accepts another man in the bedroom, slave or not...

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 13 years agoAuthor
I understand what you are saying...

But at the end of the day I didn't want to write 40,000 words explaining all the intricate details of how it all came about, I just wanted to write a quick story. Actually the whole story was merely preamble for the ending which was inspired by a video I saw. I realise that's probably not the best way to go about writing a story... but still. Maybe I will start another mammoth series soon.

Regards

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Part 3?

Well, now that buddy has progressed to the new art of autosucking what is in store for next time ... maybe some anal exploration during another autosuck session?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot story - good n dirty

Love your writing, please write more. Ps - ignore all the complainers - same few people complain at all the cuck stories. If they didn't like it they wouldn't be here reading it. They only moan like bitches coz cuck fantasies turn them on and they can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Another really good story - I like your writing style. Look forward to reading some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Got me dripping precum

I think your story is very hot and while reading it I was dripping so much precum that the stain went through my boxers and my pants. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT Completely Believable Premise ;-)

I don't come to Literotica to read three pages of tedious backstory before the good stuff. This story had just enough explanation to set the stage for the payoff of Oliver's super HOT uncontrollable submissive arousal by forced-bi creampie cleanup. Left me wanting a sequel where things are taken further. It is what a good porn story should be, which is why I've enjoyed all your stories under both handles. Thanks for writing them!

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
Slaves in painful positions

It seems that many writers are OK with leaving their slave creations in painful poses for long periods. These poses, when they restrained cannot be made more comfortable by changing position-the agony, once felt will not go away. As well, this is medically dangerous. I won’t push my point but slaves can be slaves without painful restraint or being on their knees for long periods ( try it for a few minutes) I do agree that a slave might be restrained sometimes, if behaviour requires a sound whipping to bring about a change of attitude but in that case the period is short and he is under close supervision. My comments are in the hope that couples will be more aware of the very real frailties of the human body when restrained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lovely little story -- the only thing there are so many similar ones on lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1198 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...