All Comments on 'First Time'

by ImUrBitch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another cum slut is made

Being a long time cum whore I liked this one. Great action. I've been sucking cocks since a very early age and once you start you can never quit. Same applies to be a fuck hole for cocks. I've been fucked as many as 20 times in a single day and still wanted more. I take an average of 1000 cocks per year and if I could get them I'd gladly do another thousand. I was married for a couple of years to a very nice, well built great looking woman that had never fucked any one other than her first husband before I came along. I made it very clear to her that if we were going to get married I intended to continue sucking cocks and getting fucked but that I wanted her to be a part of that life and that I expected her to also fuck other men and to do women if she so wanted. Surprisingly she really got into it. She loved it when I sucked men's cum out of her pussy and cleaned the cock with my mouth when they finished. She also like to see me bring men home to suck and get fucked by while she watched and fingered herself. From the start we both considered ourselves to be nothing but whores. She loved it when we'd pick up hitchhikers. She'd make it clear to them that she was getting in the rear seat and expected them to go the same and for both to strip off their clothes and fuck as we traveled along. We'd go to ABS locations and try to service every person that came in, including the staff working at the store. We became so well known that when we went late in the evening we'd go into the place totally naked and and immediately begin the night's pleasure. Many times we'd end the night by taking anyone that wanted to go home with us, usually 10-15 guys. Sometimes they'd stay for a couple of days of non stop sex. Unfortunately, as time when on we began going our separate ways and divorced.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
To anonymous

Why didn't you at least give us your name so we could contact you. You have a great story to tell and I'd like to talk to you about it.

pcarppcarpabout 13 years ago
great story.

This echo's my real life experience so closely it is unreal. The main difference is that my girlfriend is not as vocal as the woman in your story. We have a steady friend that we play with and he is not vocal either. She likes to fuck my ass as he cums on my face. He likes to watch her make me suck him and thinks it funny to watch me submit to her toy. After I lick them both as they fuck and then I clean them up. This friend is the only male that knows I that I get fucked by her.

She has long wished that she or our friend were more vocal and has come up with a way to see it happen. The first guy she had me suck was a cop friend of hers who is now a coworker of mine. He married shortly after our first time so we never got to repeat it with him and he didn't know how her dominance over me has progressed. He called her a while back , wanting to get together with her. She has told him about her control over me and asked if he wanted to join us. She lives away both comes to town monthly on business so we actually schedule our nights together. I didn't know anything about their conversation until last Monday when he sent me a text message that said " I hope your are ready to swallow my cum while I watch her fuck your ass."

Tomorrow should be an interesting day...

Keep the hot stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If only!!

This is one of my biggest fantasies! I'm working on having my fiance make this happen for real!

GuyCDGuyCDalmost 13 years ago
Hot story!

Loved your story, would like to do ALL of that also. Watch me as I suck his hard cock and swallow his cum. YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Fucking loved the story. God I would love to do this with my wife! Everytime I lbeen with a guy I wish my wife was there to share the moment. For her to dominate me would be the ultimate! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fucking loved the story. So hot! God I would love to do this with my wife! Everytime I been with a guy I wish my wife was there to share the moment. Keep writing!

Gill

Canada

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This would be an ultimate fantasy for me. I want to be turned into a total bitch by my wife. I want her to run the show and make me do her bidding. I would be such a happy little bitch! More!!!

glade4656glade4656about 3 years ago

this story is so hot and one of my best fantasy is to suck a cock and be fucked in the ass by my wife at the same time.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

These type stories would be great without the verbal abuse and name calling. I have had a number of husbands suck my cock, without the wife being nasty

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i enjoyed it, wanted to be the cumslut for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous