All Comments on 'Mortal Kombat vs DCU: Dark Desires'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very hot

Haven't played the game yet but seen the previews on the net. I could imagine the scene very all.

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Very hot

Thanks - it's good to know it works for readers who haven't played the game.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Excellent work, thanks so much

It is extremely rare to find a fic like this involving Batman and Wonder Woman, let alone one that is well written. This was excellent and was a lot of fun. I appreciated the focus on Bruce and Diana even though Sonya and Kitana were along for the ride and basically warming Batman up for Wonder Woman.

I see you've done a couple other comic related stories, but this was definitely the best one. I hope you do more later since there aren't enough of those these days. You should do another MK/DCU one maybe with Green Lantern :) .

I also have played the game and its very good but I like Marvel vs. Capcom 3 better. There's another fic idea for you ;) .

JTCIIIJTCIIIabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Excellent work, thanks so much

Hi John,

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it!

It's interesting you say this is the best of the comic stories I've written, as it's currently the lowest rated out of all of them. I was really happy with how it turned out but it's impossible to predict how they'll be received. It's encouraging to know there are people out there who liked it, though.

I haven't played the new Capcom vs Marvel yet but I'm definitely planning on it. We'll see if inspiration strikes when I do.

I hadn't considered writing anything with Green Lantern before but his power ring opens up some interesting possibilities...and Catwoman was one playable character I didn't use in this story. Hmmm...

jtciii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

Can't get enough of Wonder Woman getting royally shafted - another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jade

next time, ad Jade into the mix. Her and another dc superhero

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Re:

I don't know if I'll ever do another chapter for MKvsDCU but I do plan on revisiting the pairing of Batman and Wonder Woman in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks for reading and for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This is extremely well written, you're a talented writer of the genre! I like how a proud and noble Amazonian princess is completely overcome and loses all semblance of control, while still enjoying herself to the relentless batman. Anymore of this pairing?

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Wow

Thanks very much for the kind words. Feedback's always very much appreciated...especially when it's so positive!

I'm actually working on another story revolving around Batman and Wonder Woman right now. It's shaping up to be one of my longer ones - I have over 6,000 words written and counting. I'm almost finished so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yo dog.

This is the shit, son! Them characters, that writing, that setting. Good shit.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Yo dog.

Thanks! Still think this is one of my stronger ones, even if I say so myself.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 5 years ago
I love this story

It is really well written and the balance of porn and humour is just right.

I believe you picked the best characters for a story in that univesum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous