All Comments on 'Fact: Asians Worship Caucasian Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Just respect other people for how you want to be treated and respected yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You clearly have no respect for women in general...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Written by a twelve year old !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Asians

Yep,you can't beat the 'TAP' (tight asian pussy) Sweet,kind,tight,feminine,thin...every thing white gals are not.Ever notice how much more feminine asian gals are then white gals? Its mindblowing! Not to mention the fact that they are thinner by a longshot and clearly make better wives and companions.White women's reign and place on the pedastal is OVER.They burned too many bridges with the white male and have disrespected him to the point of no return over the last few decades.Karma is an unforgiving b_tch.Nothing but love for those asian ladies-more then just balldrainers-but great women period.Korean,Chinese,Japanese,Filipina,Thai --all awesome topshelf lovers.Love on ya !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Are you serious?

This entire article is a positive negative. Positive because you will stay the heck away from me (I am not Asian) and negative because you are completely disrespect to all Asian women. A real woman supports her man and sticks by him BUT also makes herself useful (in the bedroom and beyond). If you think that what these Asian women are giving you is satisfactory then I truly feel sorry for you. There is so much more to life than being with someone who is so pathetic that all they want is to be a slave to you. A real man knows how to deal with a real woman. A real man wants someone who will challenge him to be a better man. White women love White men in the USA. Sorry for you and your Asian hoes that you have to compromise integrity. Nothing like Caucasian pussy and anyone who thinks different is meeting the wrong girls. At least make your hoes work for the dick. Just laying, sitting, or acting like a dog doesn't take effort. They gotta put their back and ass (aka boards) into it. Now excuse me while I go milk my man out completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is disgusting

as an Asian woman who is dating a white man, i find it disgusting. you should respect women like a real white man, not some Asian man who treat women like slaves. shame on you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

dumb bitch up the top is a perfect example of the type of woman this article describes. asian men treat asian women like slaves? hell youd even think that comment was written by a white guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This guy is right.

Sorry.... but I'm a mixed black/white guy living in China, and not only Chinese, but all asian women love white guys, but Philippine chicks are getting more into black now. It's a cultural thing, where they believe white is more attractive, even amongst themselves. I've had friends of mine stand next to me in a bar on many occasions and get girls just by standing there and being white. It's because white guys have bigger bodies and cocks than most chinese guys. Plain and simple: All women worship guys with bigger cocks. It's not a secret. He's also right about women in the west not wanting to put out, and asian women wanting to, at least for white guys. U want proof? go to the shanghai craigslist and look under the women for men or casual women for men and see how many of them are specifically asking for caucasian men. Another unspoken aspect of this is that -- also like most women -- these bitches are thinking about the cash a guy's got also, and we all know white guys are predominantly more wealthy than black guys or the local average chinese guy with the smaller cock. the girls who are offended by this post are just idiots and naive to the truth of the situation right in front of their eyes. u should know better. #1: women everywhere like bigger cocks because they get better orgasms. #2: women everywhere like guys they believe have cash which in their idiotic brains equates to security & stability were they to desire a long term relationship. None of u (women) can tell me I'm wrong, therefore, shouldn't be offended by this post. the guy's speaking the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the fuck

what is wrong with you man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asian women

In my experience and I’ve had quite a bit if your white and if you have 7 inches or more asian women love you. I love them all but if I’m looking for a wife, Japanese are the best. Chinese make the best sluts while keeping up appearances. If you want whores Filipino, no one else comes close. But they love huge dicks so they are easy for blackmen to get and once they get a taste will be on a blackdick like a bum on a ham sandwich. For so many of them not having the best ass of the races I had tiny Chinese girls/women cum so hard from being fucked in the ass I was almost pushed off the bed. Good to share with your friends too.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

Met Canadian White women. This thing about them and Jungle Fever is actually fairly accurate. Until it's time to get married then they want white guys to step up and forgive her past. Or she's a single mom to a biracial child. Yeah, most guys say fuck that noise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES