All Comments on 'Masturbation Diaries: Longer Orgasm'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Bog cock

Mrs_CummingMrs_Cummingabout 13 years ago
very nice!

i am female, but i often do this with myself too! i totally know what you are talking about with the all over tingle. for me it is almost a burn and when finally let myself go it feels like my whole abdominal area, not just my pussy are tightly contracting. very awesome! keep up the good work. i hope i am doing so well in my 50s!

DottiefloodDottiefloodabout 13 years ago
Thank you

It's nice to know the guy behind the stories. Thanks for opening up a bit about yourself. Curious: ever tasted your cum? Seems a waste to leave all that on the floor. I'd love to see a story about some "white tastings."

LacePjsLacePjsabout 13 years ago
: )

Ohhh what a view... what a turn on! But if I were your lady I would sometimes selfishly request to feel all that pressure and quantity explode inside me, filling me up. And oh, if she were hungry!!

luvkissnmenluvkissnmenalmost 13 years ago
kindred spirits!

You are a man after my own heart -- your story, your love & addiction to the art, act & practice of self-gratification (especially 'edging'!) is mine! God, how I love to masturbate, and to edge -- have done & felt just what you describe so very many times, long before I ever heard the term 'edging'! Please, think of & include me next time you spread your legs for another solo session (I agree with another comment -- I finally acknowledged and have been freely enjoying, though married, my bi-sexuality for a few years -- I sure would love to feel you push yourself as deep up into me as you could reach with your fully extended, tightly engorged, rock-hard maleness & explode there!).

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 13 years ago
I masturbate at least twice a day even when I have a lover

and my husband doing me during the week. I know I am over sexed or addicted to orgasms b ut I have alwasy been that way since I was very yong. But it's so wonderful when you get that release. I edge and prolong the event for as long as I can or have time for and then the orgasm is even more enjoyable. I also love to see a cock go from soft to hard as the man plays with himself. And when he cums I leak or cum too. Mutual masturbation is a fantastic way of enoying masturbation and I love watching a man jerk off and cum as I sit with my thighs wide open and stroke my pussy for him to see. When he cums I almost always cum with him. Try it , lots of fun and so enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Mmmm ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Edging

I discovered edging later in life I'm now 53, I am able to stay hard and masturbate for many hours, like you I produce copious amounts of precum which I enjoy the taste of but where we seem to differ is that when I reach that edge you described I ejaculate (without orgasm) so also get to consume large amounts of cum in an edge session. l love the prolonged arousal but really edge to eat my cum.

Cheers Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Luv Edging in my Thongs and Panties !!!!

OMGosh...I simply love edging wearing a nice tight VS thong or a bikini panty. Tasting all of the delicious precum. Stopping....and starting over again....after about two hours or so....there is a very extremely erotic cummies to take care of....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy....................xoxoxo

Conspirator777Conspirator777about 7 years ago
Thanks!

46, female, married & love to edge! I wish my husband did too, but that's OK, he's a good one. That story was a huge turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
562 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....