All Comments on 'Costume Drama Ch. 02'

by Dave933

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
A virgin till the end.

A true piece of Victorian period costume drama.

The bride lost her virginity on the wedding night and all sense of shame and embarressment.

It's good to see a virgin wimper when she is deflowered. It's just a pity that she wasn't completely anally debauched by her husband.

racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
Awsome!

Loved it and would enjoy more stories like this, Simply put it was Awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i loved every bit of the story i was so turned on please continue evelyns tale soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Magnificent!

An excellent story, made even better by the setting. While this is a good spot to end the tale, if you decided to continue it would be entertaining to see what naughty games Evelyn and Penny can get up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So beautiful

And sexy a story... I long to be taken in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved every bit of your story ,i was so turned on by all small details like the discover by Penny and the future roll of them ,pleaseeeeee continue whit your great work ( i cant keep my self from imagine their future lives and adventures after they move on to the house, the making of a love triangle ^^ with Penny ,and possible new players on the roll since He said that he would keep the mistress and all/Sorry if i´m going too far but your story let a lot of openings for more adventures ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

lovley story continue writing more chapters please

surrenderme72surrenderme72over 12 years ago
wedded

Just an amazing and creative story. I adored it.

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Nooooo, I do not agree with some of the others !

Do not add chapter because:

- This story is perfectly balanced.

- The crescendo following the first step of crossdressing can not be repeated without the risk of a bad "remake".

- Fun to let the reader fantasize a suite ...

The Marquis de Sade would have liked to say: "Bravo"

............and me:" Mhhhhmm,It's so goooood :-)"

Thank you for post it

Una montaña de besos, guapo !

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 9 years ago
I know its been years, but Chapter 3 please

Five Stars for quality. You tied up the story perfectly at the end of Chap 2 and I understand why you stopped when you did. But as others have said, we're left wondering how the new "family" -- lives.

Perhaps better a sequel story, telling us:

a) how Mother likes her new role vis-a-vis Mr. Graves. I'd love Mother and Edward to have the chance to watch the other get screwed;

b) how Penny grows into her role as lesbian mistress of "Evelyn", humiliating him in front of Mother, too;

c) how Edward eventually has hetero sex with Penny, though still in a submissive role; and

d) how Mr. Graves eventually seduces Penny, too, once she learns that Edward's modest endowment is good but not great!

Please: a sequel! These are great characters, and you've written a story that clearly enchants the readers....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Costume Drama

I think that this is the best and most exciting story that I have ever read in the crossdressing section of 'Literotica'..I shall be reading it once more but this time I shall be personally in CD mode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Bravo, sir... Very well written!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Magnificent! Took me to a whole new world - Fantastic Voyage!

Not sure I noticed he publication date, but I sure hope you are still out there and will write more. Very classy, well written, with interesting well-developed characters and surroundings Great recreation of life in the pre-horseless carriage era amid English estates. Just loved the entire story, including the real Evelyn's canniness in outfoxing Uncle Silence, taking his money, and successfully fleeing what was expected from her. I wonder if she had any idea her brother would win up taking over her life and obligations. Perhaps a 20 years later sequel. Where Evelyn's daughter (actually gestated by her mother) is ready to be wed to a man she does not love and Evelyn's sister (through Charlotte finally learning the truth) returns to see all this.

You've gotten me so excited, I've strayed off . This is one of the greatest sagas ever - certainly the best I've ever read set in horse-and-buggy England. The usage of the Karma Sutra was outstandingl. And Penny's development was terrific. Love Edward's psyche being gradually transformed to Evelyn's and how her mother became her guide to feminity at first, until she was malleable enough to learn to service her husband and her maid without ever being actually degraded to the point of humiliation, but able to preserve her public dignity.

In all, a true win-win-win-win situation that made me wet and raucous with laughter at the same time. Evelyn will make a superb Lady Graves!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incredible

I thought the story was already good but with the introduction of events of Penny it turned insane. Good job and thank you

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Nice story

I liked it. I like how in the end Evelyn got her man and her servant. Nicely written.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

Live this story, fucking gem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave933@Dave933
907 Followers
I enjoy all sorts of erotic writing - I think it's often a lot sexier than just watching 'real' porn. And since starting writing my own, I'm enjoying giving something back to Literotica. I'm really glad most people seem to like it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Costume Drama Previous Part
Costume Drama Series Info