All Comments on 'The Roommates'

by BeethovensGhost

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zoofest43zoofest43about 13 years ago
good read

hope there is a sequel,i like where this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best. Roommate. Ever.

If he ever moves out, lemme know, I could use a new place and yours sounds awesome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Roommates...!

Similar stories abound...probably where 'friends with benefits" came from...LOL Loved your story - well written and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very realistic

The roommate situation presents many opportunities. Catching someone as in this story is not unusual. Claire has a chance to take advantage of the relationship. Very good, many authors can learn from you to keep it real.

Sultry81Sultry81about 13 years ago
Pretty good!

I liked it a lot and the circumstances are definitely real. I want to read more!

pg240pg240about 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nice breezy style, credible narrative. And, of course, arousing. Keep up the good work.

Series 6Series 6about 12 years ago
Not bad

Fun story, not bad. I like the scenario and the fact that he was masturbating with her panties.

But it could have been a bit longer. Let it develop a little more. A sequel is definitely in order.

Merlin907Merlin907almost 11 years ago
WAIT....

Does he ever know does anything else happen it was so hot an then it just stopped seriously continue something with these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow.Inspiring!!!

Lately when I am in the living room doing work on my computer my roomate has been home and usually keeps the door to her room open when she is home. She is transgendered and older lady with both male and female parts downstairs. She’s lately been spending more time on the computer in her room listening to music and has her headphones on. I get caught up in my work so I usually am on the couch for hours on end only getting up if I really have too. Well the other day I accidentally caught her fully master-bating to porn and it startled her. I realized that she actually does it a lot while im working and noticed I could see her in a picture on the wall. It was such a huge turn on that she still does it knowing i caught her, well the other night I got al heated and started master-bating to her in the kitchen watching her in the picture frame, I saw her get up and acted like I never noticed her she got up and hid in the hallway watching me as I went at myself. Then she went back to her room and got back on the comp and began to play with herself but every so often she would stare out the door to see if I was still in the kitchen. Now I watch her a lot and master-bate in the kitchen. I know she can see me and knows Im there but its like she doesn’t mind. Its just so hot knowing someone is watching you while you play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous