All Comments on 'She Is Me... Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BartyboytoyBartyboytoyabout 13 years ago
Amazing

You did a great job of making this story come to life and I loved the twist at the ending.Thank you

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
Very Interesting.

This reminds me a bit of some Heinlein plots and characters, as in "I Will Fear No Evil". I thouroughly enjoyed this, from one of my favorite authors here. Well Done, Many Feathers.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadabout 13 years ago
Well written

This was well written, but you never seem to fail in that regard. For me though I was disappointed in the ending. I'm not sure why or how it could have been "fixed" (to my point of view).

Did the main character deserve to have everything work out and get everything he wanted? No, I don't feel he did. Sure, people seldom get what they deserve in life but even still, I guess I was hoping for something different.

wanuspwanuspalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks. I wanted more but not sure what i wanted really. I enjoyed it!

bushpig123bushpig123almost 12 years ago
Finish it

One of the better stories on here,but as with most stories,needs to go that little bit further,as in what happens further down the line.the readers want to see the end of the story,not to be left wondering about how it ends ..Jay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spelling

-It's netherworld, not neither world

-"brunet" usually applies to males; "brunette" usually applies to females.

-I, too, would like to read the denouement of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excelent Exciting story

As A guy I have always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. To Have a woman's body, to feel what they feel. I always thought a woman would be disappointed to feel what a man feels when he cums after what they feel when cumming. Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous