All Comments on 'A Stranger's Cabin Ch. 02'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this one even more than the first and I know part three will be even better.;-)

ChrispeChrispeabout 13 years ago
More please

Please continue with this highly erotic story, one of the best i have read.

Pugac2020Pugac2020about 13 years ago
Superb!

Absolutely loved it, thanks for sharing!

Please keep writing, you're fantastic at it, I really feel drawn into your stories

Bun79Bun79about 13 years ago

I was patiently waiting for chapter 2 and I am loving it!! Great plot and love your writing, can't wait to see the next chapter...

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago
Five Stars...

Great story, I hope we get more on these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sleeping bag

awesome story! but i hope that in one of the sequels there will be a part where they have to sleep together in that tiny sleeping bag you mentioned in part one. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

More please. God, I came so hard reading this! Lying on my stomach, with my legs closed and my lover taking my pussy from behind is my favorite position. You killed me! I want more of these two, and more of your stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Loved the first one and part 2. I'll keep checking for part 3. Can't wait to see what else you've got brewing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GET HER PREGNANT!!

You just have to get this daughter pregnant by her father. She wants his cock so badly, and I know that she wants his baby just as badly. Get her impregnated, maybe even with twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is amazing

This story is so well written and so hot. She does seem like she is just begging for her daddy to knock her up, or her body is making her act that way because she's in heat. If he loses control and fucks a baby into her it will be because everything about her was asking for it.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Way to go twistedjoe!

I really liked this story from conception to completion. I hope you end this story here and start something new worthy of your talents. Please no pregnancy unless a vital part of the story ex. breast milk, incest children should be avoided when ever possible.

My only problem was here in Canada I have pushed snow with the top of my hood in a front wheel drive car no problem. 2 feet of snow seems a minor inconvenience except hard to turn around when the road seems invisible. ;) Great work whats next? an update in your profile perhaps?

txdelight21txdelight21over 12 years ago
Awesome

Very Hot!!!! Had me wiggling in my soaked panties the while time.

AmeanerAmeanerover 12 years ago
My first ever comment

You, twistedjoe, are truly one of the top authors on this site and the first to land in my faves list. Very well done. Your characters had depth, plausible motivation and held my interest like two dimensional (worse, one dimensional) characters never do. Well paced and thought out, it maintained a sexual energy throughout. Last, but not least, the writing quality made it a pleasure to read rather than a headache. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God yes...

I couldn't help touching myself as i read your words, totally erotic. I'm so wet right now, wishing you write another. why did you stop writing? I see nothing that you wrote recently;(

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 12 years agoAuthor
anonymous...

I still write. Click on my name and you'll see some recent stories. I have a new one I'm working on even now.

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Another good story

Loved this, so exciting and pulse pounding erotic. I have to side with the "get her pregnant theory." They obviously are up for it with the love to make it work. They go off and play husband and wife with lots of kids and live happily ever after! I mean, after all, it is an erotic lit site, why not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

SHE DO HAVE THAT FRIEND

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just... WOW.

This is possibly the hottest incest story I've read in a while. I can't quite put my finger on what sets it apart from other, similar stories, but whatever it is, you have the gift. I rarely ever rate a story a 5, but there was nothing else I could give this one. Thank you very much for sharing!

roxygrrlroxygrrlover 12 years ago
Very Hot!!

You sir are a very talented writer and storyteller! Keep up the good work! :)

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Marooned

I loved the isolation that you built into the story in a cabin buried in those redwood forest roads in the wilderness above Eureka where I once lived. You are a very good writer and I could feel every erotic thrill. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
STUCK IN THE SNOW

NOW THIS THE KIND OF STORY I LIKE ,I LOVED THE BEGINNING THE MIDDLE AND THE END THIS WAS A REAL NICE STORY TO REAL AND A PLESSURE TO READ,I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS ,THIS IS EVERY DADS DREAM

OR FANTASY,UP HERE IN NORTHERN CANADA I CAN VARY WELL SEE THAT HAPPENNING,MOST OF THE CABINS I'VE BEEN IN ARE LEFT OPEN,FEW ARE LOCKED.YES THIS COULD BE VARY REAL GREAT WRITING ,I CAN'T GIVE IT A SKY FULL OF STARS SO 5 STARS PLUS WILL HAVE TO DO,EVEN IF IT IS INCEST IF TWO PEOPLE GET ALONG GREAT THEN WHAT THE HELL WHOS TO KNOW.....

THIS WAS GREAT STORY KEEP WRITING....................................."R"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So obvious this was written by a man ...

A woman would never refer to a cunt as a "snatch." And you should bottle those vagina juices. I bet they'd make a great breakfast treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just lush.

This is exactly what i like to read! Im a young woman and i love this type of role play more than anything. great story!!!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
tj37 you are the man!

This was just an outstanding father/daughter tale. The second of your stories that I've read. Thanks for your work. I really enjoy your style! Definitely 5 Stars!

daringgirldaringgirlabout 12 years ago
Wow that was amazing.

I need more stars because 5 just doesn't do that justice!!!!! I need daddy love like that;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story and great writing. Thank you.

SUPERRRR - 100000000 thx !!!!!! To me it's a fun-taste-ic incest story. Your are an awesome writer. Please go on like that ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GRRRREAT STORY

Loved your story. great plot. great location.

Daddy should have ate that sweet young pussy, bad daddy.

lol

NYC/guy

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 12 years ago
very good story

would love to read another chapter to this story as well as the others

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
super hot!

oh i got so wet.. I also wanna get fucked hard by my father like that.. Want to get my pussy filled with his dick.. Oh god fuck me so hard..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another chapter

This story is so good can you please do more chapters I enjoy reading them it turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and Wanting More

Please, please, please write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writer

U are a great writer u should add on to this storie it left me wanting more!!! Thanks for being a awesome write and don't stop doing what u do!!!

slider6428slider6428about 11 years ago
Please continue.

Wonderful story. I enjoyed the first two chapters.There needs to be more. How they were rescued and what happens when they get home.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
A Stranger's Cabin Ch. 02

This story of a Father and his Daughter, Natalie, is made more senseual, more lovingly erotic incestually because Natalie is so in love, so in want of her father, not just for his dick in her but, my perspective is, for the love she actually feels for her father--as a man's and woman's love of deep, deep devotion. My feeling is Natalie wants more than a fling, more than his dick in her pussy; my feeling is she wants committment, a vow of eternal love and even a consummation of their love to the extent of being impregnated, her wanting to bare children with her father.

The pregnancy of the female, blood-related incest partner is the deepest, most endearing and honorable, honest love that a male and female, a man and a woman can commit the lives, bodies, souls and spirits to forever. Natalie most certainly seems to profess, exude, beg for and plead with her father for, as her lover, her man, her rock of life--and the father of her child(ren)!!!

The character's roles, their dialogue and images of caring and love and understanding come through to the reader in such visual clarity the story gives the impression and senses of being totally real, all very difficult for an author to develop and for the reader to feel the story as non-fiction, as if it really happened. The theme of this story as it played out for just over 24 hours leaves much, a lot unsaid to the reader's. It takes the reader's to a high of sensuality and expectations, but then whooopp!! The story ends and leaves the reader hanging by the end of their finger nails!!! The middle and the end of the story is still encased in the mind of the author; the reader's are left never sated, unfilled, empty!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pls joe add more to this story

Ive read the cabin and just my mouth and was exasperated by both but it will sadden me if this is where the cabin story ends

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Delightfully sensual.

These were two of the very special stories on Lit.

Thank god they were normal people and not imitation porn stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Holy shit, I hope you don't just write porn! This was an amazing story, and you're a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

You just have to write another chapter. What happens once they get home? Is she already pregnant? Do father and daughter go on to raise a family of their own?

canuckCDcanuckCDover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Twistedjoe37, PLEASE continue this story! I've read all of your stories so far, but this is definitely my favourite of them all. You are an amazing writer who actually manages to tell a plausible story. All of your stories are HOT, well not being just another fuck story. They are believable.

It is also THE BEST Daddy/Daughter story I've read on here. It is about the love they have for each other, not about fucking each other. Neither of them have to force the other. It was the circumstances they were put into and their love and caring for each other that resulted in their sexual activities. Please continue the story, but as a story about them and their love. Don't add anyone else (ie her friend mentioned earlier in the story), as this would cheapen their relationship.

An "accidental" pregnancy would fit in with the rest of the story, and it would be interesting to see his reaction to her growing belly and breasts, and the milk that starts to fill those breasts.

(As for the scenario of the circumstances, I have lived in several different areas of Canada, some where 2 feet of snow is not unusual, and some where 2 inches of snow would shut down the city. I have also traveled through California in the winter, and experienced the snow fall in the Mount Shasta area of northern Cal. In rural areas, especially in the mountains, 2 feet of snow would be more than enough to strand someone, especially if they and their vehicle were not properly equipped or prepared for the conditions.)

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Let me get stranded

Love the story concept. So good. Let me get stranded but only with my Nephew. I'd on need one piece of Big Wood to keep me worm from the inside out. Get the fire started and ride his Hot, Thick, Long member. Scalding my insides when his boiling cum erupts into me. Nailing me into the mattress as I scream out in orgasmic ecstasy over and over. Nails digging into his back, legs holding him deep. Our hot sweaty bodies sliding against each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

VERY VERY GOOD, well written, sometimes a story ends at the right time. this is great, certainly leaves you panting for more. Thank You... D

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Outstanding story

What more can I say, everything about it was well written. Wish I could find myself in a situation like that with my daughter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Well, she said that she was on the pill and that it was the wrong time of the month.

So, what's with all the worry about her getting pregnant? I like incest stories but I don't really like father/daughter stories as much as others. I have a daughter and the idea of having sex with her bothers me. I wonder why brother/sister and mother/son incest stories don't bother me. Maybe that says something about me, who knows? A good story, author, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear god!

That was so damn yummy! You write the best Daddy/daughter stories. My pussy is still tingling from cumming so many times, thanks to you. ^^

-Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Bfreetorun; i think you misread the story, she wasnt on birth control,she was just saying it was the wrong time of the month to get knocked up. An easy miss I guess.

I understand your weirdness about different types of incest, with me I love daddy/daughter, brother/sister but mother/son just flat turns me off. I can still appreciate a well written story from time to time, but its kind of hard since I cant get into it (pardon the pun;). My mom was smoking hot when she was young, I have pics hanging on the wall of her and me when I was little and she was amazing! My dads previous wife was hot as hell too, heh, i look pretty much the same as him when you compared us both in our 20's and 30's... Makes me think I should have been spending more time flirting with 9's and 10's than I did, heh. I never really thought I was good looking when I was younger and it took me a long time to come to that realization! (Specifically having conversations with women now that I knew then that I thought were way out of my range of possibility so. i never took it past light flirting, only to be told that they would have fucked me at the drop of a hat. In retrospect I dont know if it was good to learn that or if I would have been better off not knowing, hehehe;)

...anyway, Ive read this story a few times and still love the daylights out of it! I emailed the author and asked for more stories!! We can hope :). I really loved the dad with two daughters story!! I could eat that one up with a few more chapters... Maybe the girls bring friends home for daddy to 'help' out with their darned virginity problem ;)

Write on!

shourvshourvover 7 years ago
You are insanely good.

This one is so solid that I almost came only by reading and imagining it. dumb I can read this all day!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"A Stranger's Cabin Ch. 02" - Thirty-four Year Old Unmarried Father, Unnamed and Seventeen Year Old Daughter, Natalie.

The is the second time I've read this story; first time almost four years ago. It seems to have aged very well in the interim; I've enjoyed it even more than the first time. My comments of four years ago still apply even after this second reading.

I do feel that Natalie's love for her father is such that she is, or very soon will, make a familial commitment to her father of a life time relationship with her dad. The author has made an excellent character representation of both Natalie and her daddy. It is truly an excellent romance, love story, set in the throes of an incestuous. and very deeply respectful and adoring love affair. Bottom line is I love the story--the romance makes it a great story. I do see Natalie pregnant, seemingly having a deep desire to bare her father's child(ren)!

bgdick68bgdick68over 5 years ago
Ch. 2

Made me cum as hard as daddy. Soaked the sheets. Wished it was in the daughter's pussy

playswdaddyplayswdaddyabout 5 years ago
So hawt!

That was so amazing and hot. I love how the story unfolded. I love the hot fucking sez. I do hope to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Luvd it from start to finish...good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So damn hot (✯ᴗ✯)

First things first; holy fuck that was one of the most incredibly, well written eroticas I've read. Kudos to the author for executing incest in such a comprehensive way starting from the first part when it was for "survival" (I'ma sucker for that truth be told) to the growing attraction and the inevitable coitus between father and daughter. Seriously though the characters never gave me pause while the plot flowed seamlessly and left me *very* satisfied. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 3 years ago

Holy Daddy Fuck!! Amazing, loved it please tell us more. Daddy loosing control and cumming in her. Fabulous sex and settling!! Please continue!!

SouthTexasMan59SouthTexasMan59over 2 years ago

Outstanding. your story made me want to be there... jezz.. thank you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[28.10.22]

Zupah HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely passionate, moving and introspective, tugging with the conflict between morals and the forbidden mutal magnificence of a deeper love at every level...mental, emotional, spiritual and erotically physical. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent!

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Turn pro ...excellent finish...wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous