All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
ArtFormArtFormabout 13 years ago
Woohoo!

Instead of sleeping, I'm prowling around reading! Lol. I think I was crying by the 10th paragraph. Wow. This is really laden with such emotions and it's just words on a page... imagine if it were a movie! Thank you so much for the extra treat!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
bravo

great writing, and man oh man , when they finally get together , the sparks should be incandescent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fan-fucking-tastic

it's a made up word, but somewhat less pretentious than "stupendous"

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow....

Just wow. Jaz, this is by *far* the best chapter you have posted, of any series. Better than TA (and I was reading that for the 3rd time just before this posted, so I can attest). All that stuff I was saying about gut-wrenching, soul-rending emotion, THIS is what I was talking about. Freya admitting to feeding on, and bathing in, the blood of the family.... I was stunned, dumbstruck even. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I got a little misty when she called Nors.

Seriously, you have exponentially outdone yourself with this one. Remember when I said how killing off Ashleigh could potentially turn a great story into a brilliant one (yes, people, it was me)? Well you've done it here spectacularly, in a way deserving of far greater accolades than any of us can bestow upon you.

-Ned

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
*SIGH*

I am going to go blow my nose, wash my face and call it a night! Thanks for posting this Jaz.... xxxxxxx

ps.. love the chapter and can't wait for 11

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
dam you raised the bar again

was a perfectly lovely chapter i love the way this story is shaping up but i bet norse will fall over dead when he sees who she is with lol

perseygoddessperseygoddessabout 13 years ago
Hoooo Raaaa

Amazing and so so so pleased. Truly brilliant chapter. This tweeter loves your work

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

I could hardly finish reading this chapter only because my emotions took over and I got misty eyed after reading this chapter! I would do my little happy dance that Day FINALLY realized what his wolf had been trying to tell him and he was just to closed off to listen to it. Freya being there and making him open up about his ghosts that haunted him ad then her telling him what hers were and he turning around makijng her fight to live as he was also fighting for her to live. Now accepting that she is his new mate he has come to accept that and now will I cant wait to see what he does or says to her for her to understand and accept that as well!

You made me go from mad to sad to happy to amazed in just one chapter! love it love it love it cant wait for the next chapter! :)

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
OH HELL YEA!

Sorry, I try not to use that kind of language but you deserved to know what reaction you sparked in my head with that chapter! Jaz, Jaz, Jaz, what am I doing to do with you?! THANK YOU for giving me a distraction from my own life. I still can't believe that you post these wonderful stories on Lit and I read them for free. IF YOU EVER PUBLISH THEM, I PROMISE TO BUY EVERY SINGLE BOOK YOU EVER WRITE AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Better yet, Artform's comment gave me an even better idea. A book AND TV series, one that starts with your very first story. Just thinking of the money you could make and the amount I would end up spending is amazing!

silverstouchsilverstouchabout 13 years ago
A wonderful chapter

There is nothing like staying up until midnight, and bawling my eyes. You are absolutely amazing in your ability to write emotion, and cause the reader to empathize with the characters.

Please keep write as I've found myself for the last year absolutely addicted to following your stories.

Sincerely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

just wow

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

Oh I so love it when you feel guilty for neglecting us - it means we get more chapters sooner! Words can't even describe how much I loved this one (and ultra glad it was all about them too!) Thank you heaps and heaps sweetie.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
*sniffs sniffs* Excellent chapter!!!!

i spotted this and was like dancing around my apt..lol and i am so thrilled that Dayton finally understood what his wolf was trying to tell him *sighs softly* i do truly love this chapter but i love every chapter of all your stories..lol

Oooh i can't wait for Day to start to try to woo Freya and she is gonna be like huh? but it will be a joy to read, thanks for posting the chapter early (even if it is only 2 pages *grins wolfishly*)

Take care hun and can't wait to read more

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*happy dance*

so flippin' excited about this chapter...now the wait until the next one =)

HaloveteHaloveteabout 13 years ago
Damn..

You are such an amazing writer. This story was one that I was skeptical about at the beginning but even though the exact events I could never see happening are taking place you've woven it all together in a way I cannot argue with. They are so jaggedly broken in a way that no one could ever realize that their gaps and splinters could fit together so perfectly to make a whole. Beautiful story. I can't wait to see where it leads.

ImaniImaniabout 13 years ago
Imani

I was going to leave a comment about how my love for you is growing increasingly inappropriate with each chapter of this story you post, but I decided I don't want you to be afraid of me. :)

On second thought, fuck it.

At this moment I want to pour chocolate sauce all over your brilliant brain and then lick it off. (This became much worse, but i got up from the computer and my boyfriend informed me that it was not okay to post (even anonymously) on the internet.)

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
[;

1st: i would like to say a big LMAO to Imani lOl yuhr comment was hilarious. and a bit weird; but im not judging :D

2nd: i dont know how you do it. i really dont. yuhr ahmayzing. another spectacular chapter. cant wait for the next one [;

-Aiyanna Raine

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Tears... Again!

OMG. Can I cry anymore? This was a beautiful chapter Jaz! So amazing. Thank you for feeling guilty and posting it early. I love the way Freya and Day are able to heal each other's brokenness. I am seriously typing here with tears still glistening in my eyes. An I absolutely adore that they didn't go right into angry or even hot sex. lol. It feels so much more authentic for Day to wait and 'woo' Frey.

Again Jaz, you are my favoritest ever! I love you for sharing this world and other stories from your brain with me... Well us I guess hhehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Speechless

its so poignantly made

thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tears:

Okay enough, I have gone through and entire box of tissues, it is beautiful the way things are going between those two, my one complaint the chapters are too short.

Great story!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
thank you thank you thank you

It's always nice to get a surprise treat and this was utterly fantastic. Im feeling quite goo-ey now and will be wearing a big smile all day. What a character dayton is turning into! He may even climb above rafe in my favourite characters list if he keeps this up!!!! Big hugs x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You so do it for me

The day may be hard, the kids may be pains but the moment I check to see if you have posted another chapter my world becomes that much brighter. Thank you Jaz this story is just wonderful. ??

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 13 years ago
What a nice surprise to see your post this am.....

Wonderful, wonderful....we all think a good story is to short in postings, it is only because it is soooo good, you know we will never be happy until "The End"....you surely know how to leave us wanting more, like a great lover....Thank you ever so much....

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Beautiful

I'm so glad they have helped each other out of their emotional state. Both Freya & Dayton need love and support from each other. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted. Your a very good writer Jaz

bossladybossladyabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

I simply love your stories, your imagination, the twists, the turns, the sex, it is just amazing. The tenderness in which you used with these two tortured souls leaves me breathless and still with tears in my eyes. Thanks so much for the surprise.

xxsamixxxxsamixxabout 13 years ago
Yay!!!

Have i told you how much i love (your writing) you!!

Please please dont leave it too long for the next chapter but please tell me its a looooong way off ending!! :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loving it

I have read all of your stories and every time I can't wait till the next one posted. I'm so glad Dayton is getting with Freya and they are helping each other. Please don't keep us all in suspense too long, and if you ever decide to publish these stories I will definitely buy them all. Loving your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow again! :-)

"I want some more!" *she whispered in the voice of Kirsten Dunst*

Well, I volunteer to be a test reader. You probably need just one more of those. You can send *all* the finished chapters to me and I will tell you truthfully what I think of them! :-D

(was worth to try...)

:-P

Can`t wait for wednesday!!! :-D

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Sigh!

I loved every single nano second of this chapter, can't wait until he tells her she is his mate. The actual mating should be extremely HOT. Only one more word to say! MORE!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
BTW

I can't wait for Day to go back to the pack with Freya on his arm. Both completely different people then when they last saw them. His family is going to cry when they see the new improved Day,a happy Day what a nice change. Rayne of course will give him the I told you so smirk!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That was so god damned good, there are hardly words to describe it. I absolutely love what you are putting those two through. And I have to admit that they are by now my favorite characters of all of them, as they are not straightforward at all and have a depth that is mostly only hinted at. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're the best!

Thank you for sharing this story. Your ability to express the intensity of emotions is shattering. You're the best!

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Awesomely emotional chapter!

I know nothing is really "resolved" for Freya yet, but it seems a little hasty for her to toss aside her long-cherished dreams of eternal rest in the space of 1.5 pages. I don't mean to criticize this powerful and emotion-filled chapter, but I didn't expect him to break through to her quite so fast. He still has miles to go, of course, and I look forward to seeing him woo her!

Love the story! It's definitely the one story that I most love to see updates to in the "new stories" list! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Jaz...

.. all they said before, and more ;)

I'm not sure I can say much else, less it just becomes totally boring. But of course, I will :)

Totally excited that it's a double treat week - is it sad that we're all squealing with delight and doing *the happy dance*??

I've said previously that I thought Freya was the trigger that was going to send Day hurtling back into life. This chapter just had me at knees, though. Two broken souls in deep agony that are going to save each other - which makes me feel very emotional (yes, tears in eyes etc). I've loved Freya from the start - I always felt she had huge potential - and to see her develop a soft side because of her 'downfall' is amazing. Loving Dayton too for realising what he needs to do.

lol

F

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
Happy!

I love this chapter so much! Thanks for making my Sunday!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

PLEASEsend more soon

love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply

Amazing.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 13 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Thank you, Jaz. I love this story and always consider it a gift to get to read a new chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
WOW

Thanks for the sneak peek!!!!!!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966about 13 years ago
Outstanding

Jaz,

You write such outstanding stories that I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope your feeling better, and that you will be submitting your next chapter very soon Pleeeeeaaaaasseeeee :-) Keep up the great work

sailordblj

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
The setting was perfect!

With no others between them or beside them, to help or interferre, they are breaking down barriers within each other - both of them relying on the needs to protect and comfort within them!

I wasn't expecting Freya to call her brother but it was a welcomed turnabout for Freya, and in some way she WAS able to convey to him what she had been contemplating earlier. Totally added to the feel of coming of age and emotional growth wrought in this chapter!

Looking forward to more of this fabulous story!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
I am in awe...

That is all I can say...dumbstruck, awestruck, speechless, in tears...all of the above....

Tereasa (T)

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the surprise. Mike from Texas

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueabout 13 years ago
NOOOO!!

Duhuuude!! You can't end this like this! I banged my SHIN against the desk hurrying to check if this chapter got posted, for goodness' sake! It was amazing.. yeah, but I need MORE! OK, OK.. I'm being a little selfish, but can you blame me? Now I gotta wait AAAALL the way till wednesday or even longer! No pressure.. Pressuring you wouldn't help the next chapter be as amazing as it will be.. *sigh* Love ya, Jaz.. And man! I thought she was just gonna disappear, not GET HERSELF KILLED! But yeah, I guess that the dude had to feel like he was gonna lose her too.. I mean that Dayton.. had to.. anyways..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

Your work gets better with every chapter!!!

Simi_21Simi_21about 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

this my first time posting a comment ... But I had to... I'm hooked on this story... The anguish of these two is so palpable... So intense... You have a gift !! I cried so much...specially when Freya was talking to Nors. Finally Dayton listens to his wolf. The love that will blossom from such deep pain will be so rewarding for both. I can't wait...! *but alas I must*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

A little quick for daytons realization. After 50 years a knife in the throat over eggs....ah well he got where he needed to be very good as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this better NOT be the end!

Do you hear me Jazcullen! I need more of your amazingness :P Love you! xoxoxoxoxo

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

you keep us on edge girl!! excellent as always!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Fabulous!

I love this story! It is absolutely amazing and I will be checking for more rather obsessively I'm sure!! Amazing!!

jenni_tujenni_tuabout 13 years ago
Great chapter

Fantastic work Jaz. As Always. Thank you for giving us this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Your stories have become part of my weekly routine over the past year and I've loved each of them. This story is no exception. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us!

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
wonderful

you never fail to amaze me jaz!..great work as always, now i go back to stalking lit for another post from u!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I could kiss you right now.

So excited to see another chapter and such a wonderful, important, lovely chapter too! Thanks Jaz!

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Wowwww

I don't think I can say much more.....I suspected that she would be his mate and I can just imagine her shock when she realises what's going on not to mention the reaction of the the others. Something to look forward too??? JC...as usual, beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yay!

Really the best surprise ever!

win_niewin_nieabout 13 years ago
excellent!!!

now I can't wait too see Gard give Rayne what he promise her please don't let me wait too long,i'm on the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I pooped.

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

What a surprise for this extra chapter, it well makes up for no replies! This chapter was so beautifully crafted that I was crying from start to finish, both out of sadness and happiness. I'm afraid Brilliant just won't cut it this week so... it was...

Amazing, BRILLIANT, Cool, Dazzling, Extraordinary, Fantastic, Great, Heavenly, Incandescent, Joyous, Killer, Legendary, Magnificent, Nerve-rackingly-awesome (that 1 was hard :D), Outstanding, Phenomenal, Quintessential, Remarkable, Stupendous, Tremendous, Unique, Vivacious, Wonderful, eXcellent (hey it still counts), Yell-worthy, Zappy (yes, that's a real word look it up :D)

Self-proclaimed Groupie Zooey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
aaaahhhhh!!!!

it's lovely... you're a great writter! i love it!!! keep it up! i can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMFG

This is quite possibly the best chapter you have ever written. Amazing!

~hz

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!! :-)

OH MY GOSH. THAT WAS SO AMAZING I ALMOST STARTED TO CRY AND I WAS GOING TO BE MAD IF FREYA GOT HER WAY BUT THE WAY SHE PUT IT TO DAYTON. THEN THE WAY HE GAVE IT RIGHT BACK WAS JUST AMAZING. AMAZING IS THE ONLY WORD I CAN COME UP WITH. IT WAS JUST SO AWESOME AND BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 13 years ago
damn you

I want to read more now!! aghhh why must you torment us so with your stories.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
yes baby!

Freya opened up! and Dayton finally let go of Faith :)

this chapter rocked my socks! you really are an amazing writter, I know I've written it several times but you are just.... well amazing :)

thanks for giving us this extra treat! I was overjoyed when I saw there was a new chapter already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Again, excellent work

Honestly, this is a beautiful piece of writing. I am so overwhelmed (and of course eagerly waiting for the next installment).

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow!! I knew it. I knew it!! This chapter was great. I'm so happy he was able to take the time to see that she is his mate! And the scene after he realized he needed to let Faith go... Out standing!I loved it!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I love it. Cannot wait to fine out what else happens. This story is awesome.

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
:)

you're working on the next chapter or it's already been submitted, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it!

Thank you Jaz! I need something good tonight and your chapter was just that. Brilliant as ever and I love how both Freya and Dalton have accepted their love but can't immagine that the other one could accept it. Simply brilliant! And next chapter more of Reyne and Gard please, because I want to see them moving on too.

By the way, i am only anon because I am not at home normally I am Bluna.

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago
Stupendous

Jaz, I will be brief. This chapter was a welcome sight after this weekends trip. Finally! You finally tamed the wild woman unbreaking them both. What more can I say. The master has outdone herself yet again.

On a side note... So when you feel guilty, you give us more stories? Humm......

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!

You are one of the most amazingly talented writers I have had the privilege to read their outstanding stories.....I really hope that you will publish this story of vampires and werewolves. It is a very unique storyline that deserves to be read by the world. Please keep the chapters coming, as I'm happy to see Dayton and Freya getting together!! I, also, can't wait for Rayne and Gard's story, too!!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!

Love Dayton and Freya, they're going to be good together. Now that we've been spoiled with two chapters a week, I'm going be expecting another one SOON!

skydreamer70skydreamer70about 13 years ago

loved it Iam so happy that he has realized she is his mate Icant wait till the next one

flyinggirlflyinggirlabout 13 years ago
Love It

so happy for this little extra chapter, excellent

QueenMinQueenMinabout 13 years ago
Wow

I saw this pairing coming from the first and still . . . wow.

Rudegal74Rudegal74about 13 years ago
Hot double damn.......

Thank you! Jaz my girl this chapter was realy deep.

You finally allowed Dayton to achieve peace with the letting go of the pain from the loss of his beloved Faith; which in turn allowed for his wolf to help him open his eyes and see that he was gifted with another opportunity to experience a love for the ages. I cry/cried when you write of the pain that Freya has had to endure (chapter 09 & 10) and held inside for the better part of two-thousand years with those around her none the wiser.

In the real world there are hundreds/thousands/millions of people who walk around with that "grin and bear-it" look to fool the masses; however, if you only scratch litely on their facade you will find that they are hurting deeply be it from spousal abuse, child abuse, rape, depression, etc. For me it was depression after the death of my brother at his own hand thirteen years ago. No one saw it coming because he always wore the silliest/goofiest grin; however, luckily he left me with his three sons to spoil rotten along with my twin boys. Hell know I am crying......

Let me move on......On another note, I for one always feel special when you email me back as an acknowledgment of my comments; however, rest assured that when you can't I still feel good because you always make me feel appreciated simply for being one of your readers/fans.

As I have always said, continue doing what you do soooooo damn good and I will be eagerly waiting for the finished product. Much love.....

Your #1 fan......Rudegal74

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
Freakin' A!!!!!

I am soooo loving this chapter!!!! Are you kidding me!!! Freya is going to blow a gasket when she finds out their mates!!! Strange'!!! Kudos!!! Snaps!!!!! Alright you've got my juices flowing!!! Now next chapter!!!! Hurry!!! Your HHIC

mangosmangosabout 13 years ago
wow..

excellent! can't wait for more!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Cool

So the path is set for these two more or less, awesome! I can't wait to see their romantic interludes; long walks on the beach, gentle odes to the moon, sweet stolen kisses, the odd tender stab in the throat with a sharp knife, you know, romantic stuff!

But I miss the kitty!! Where'd that pussy go??? LOL

Thanks for the extra chapter Jaz, as always, looking forward to the next one!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
Now this is what I'm talkin' about!

FINALLY! I was waiting for the breakthrough!

MEJ, you continue to outdo yourself.

Now let's get on with the luvin. I'm thinking these two may turn out to be my second favorite duo--Loretta and Andrei are still my boos.

Great chapter. Please write more soon.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
Is it hot in here?

This sweat dripping off of me isn't from this chapter...uh it's just really hot in my house :P Seriously, such passion...wow. What else can I say? Now to go find my towel...to dry the sweat of course

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago

This is as great as the others. Another fine chapter of a great story. I had thought that things might be progressing fast at the end but I realized that they both knew they loved the other but did not know the feeling was shared and neither was going to tell the other yet. It was again a enjoyable read. I thank you and your editor for the experience and humbly wait the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yesssssssssssss

Finally they know they are each others love and now they just need to tell the other. Great story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I love it!

icis2010icis2010about 13 years ago
Great!! I love the story so far.

Just what we needed too very emotional suppressed individuals to fall for each they both can understand the pain the other has gone through. the one time manipulation is a good thing to do. They are forcing each other to see that they are survivors not victims.

Neither character is some one you would fall in love with right off but they have so many layers. You know how to write a three dimensional character and make us fall in love with them

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
Very Nice

I think I enjoy your work so much because it is so nicely comforting. While we all pretty much know that there will be a happy ending the path you take to get there is always a unique journey.

Well Done!

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago

YES!!!! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
now we are getting there

now we are back on track. thanks for the story so far. can you make your chapters longer?

fairylustfairylustabout 13 years ago
alsdk fjijer alskdf

SORRY BUT LITERALLY THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS THE WAY I FEEL WHEN I READ YOUR STORIES, SO I HAD TO COME UP WITH SOME OF MY OWN LOL, HONESTLY I DIDNT THINK YOU COULD GET THE STORY ANY BETTER THAN IT ALREADY WAS BUT GIRL YOU ARE AWSOME!!!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
Too Excellent!

Dear God Jazz hurry! yummylicious!

jimbodenjimbodenabout 13 years ago
Oh, yes finally

Finally you got to the part of them realizing they are mates. Excellent story so far. Now all you need is Annie to come back into the picture.

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 13 years ago
AWWWWW

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate waiting!!!!! Love it by the way hehehe =^_^= PK

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
So Real

are the emotions written that I almost believe you have experienced them yourself, although you don't seem the cold blooded/needing to be loved Vamp that Freya is. Jaz, some how you have the ability to write some of the most in-depth emotional scenes I read in a long time. It feels strange to me to have feelings for characters that don't exist (or do they). As always I look forward to your next chapter.

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
Yeah, another one!

Just another wonderful chapter to your already awsome storyline. Many thanks on the earlier than norm post. Very nice suprise. As always, please keep doing what you do. THANK YOU!! U ROCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
W O W

You are undoubtedly one of my favourite author's of all time!!

I usually don't shed tears of joy and sadness when I read stories.

But damn....your writing skills have sent me on a emotional rollercoaster thus far.

I'm a 23 year old female and I can honestly say that I have learned so much from this story.

It is so realistic and heart warming.

Not only is this entertaining but I'm learning a lot from each chapter on how to better myself and get the most out of life.

Can't wait for your future installments.

~Love & happiness

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
oh wow!!!

just like Nors i was crying and laughing at the same time!!! lovely, lovely chapter. :)

more please... Jaz, i have to make my comments short. i lost words to thank and describe your work. simply marvelous!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Hey!I almost missed this!!!!!!!

Would have had to stab myself in the neck if i found out too late.This is actually funny cos i was just lamenting about the absence of anything readable when I saw this.

I must confess I have a big problem with your stories......which is the fact that they are sooooooooooooooo good that I usually read them in 10 minutes or less.The only solution to this is to post 3x every week heheheh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful as always.

As always the quality and depth of feeling you achieve in your writing as well as the personalities of your characters amaze me, this chapter was truly stunning. The emergence of Freya and Dayton's relationship is beautiful to witness, and though I love all your work I think this is definitely the best so far!

Keep up to good work.

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!

Ohh wow that bit was soo good can't wait for the next ,i'm litteraly on pins and needles here, boy this is one fantastic story

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
O wow

You just get better and better each time you write ,to think i was laughing and crying at the same time,was impossible, thank you for writing such beautiful and creative story's .

ps ..... you made my day

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES