All Comments on 'Madeleine Ch. 01'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Good to see you writing again. Great first chapter and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Hiro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good beginning

Glad to see you back, Jack. You obviously have not lost your skills as a story teller. Technically excellent. Story flows smoothly. We see a lot of possibilities. I hope the follow on chapters are posted soon.

jack_strawjack_strawabout 13 years agoAuthor
future chapters

Just a quick note. I have written four completed chapters, and about half of the fifth. The plan is to submit new chapters about once a week. Right now, it looks like the story is going to go to seven, maybe eight chapters, and, hopefully, it will be entertaining. There will be some erotic passages, but not initially. I'm really excited about this series, and hope the readers enjoy it.

northlandernorthlanderabout 13 years ago
An Interesting Start

A very interesting start, with lots of possibilities. As my grandfather and other family members went through WW1 I'll be interested to see how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Welcome back! Always an enjoyable read.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Nice Smooth Start

This introduction holds very close to what I remember from my readings about the war and does a very good job of reflecting the euphoria that attacks men when they think that they are to be heroes and do wonderful deeds. The Philipines war was exceptionally dirty. Fine characters and an excellent story being done by one of our best writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Madeleine Series Info