All Comments on 'Young Mother, Son & His Friends'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous Story

My friends and I used to gangbang my Mom too. She is a knockout, and I still fuck her all the time. Dad knows but doesn't care. She's quite a lay.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Fabulous Story Indeed

and I'd like to meet the anonymous commentator and his family. They sound like a real fun group. But is Dad getting his share?

Yorks132Yorks132about 13 years ago
Great Story

This was a good story and easy to read. I remember watching my mum fucking a couple of my friends as I encouraged her. Needless to say, I didn't watch for too long!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
so hot

i have 2 girls not sure what would have happened if they had been boys like these lol, but some of their friends wwere really hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE

More of this story PLZ Why not a series.

dave110256dave110256about 13 years agoAuthor
Sequel coming

I just wrote a sequel that should be posted in a few days. I had many requests. Hope people enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the hottest story ever, can't wait for the sequel, bravo, you're a genius!

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 13 years ago
i love it...

...flirting with my son's friends. this would be my ultimate fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I love this story. My absolutely ideal story would involve a mature woman who more or less inadvertantly gets into a situation of being fucked by several young men, and has sort of "I can't believe that I'm doing this!" feelings at the same time that the guys are thinking, "I can't believe that she is doing this!"

Initially reluctant, but seduced in a way that is clearly not rape.

She's a "good girl" but the situation and the guys turn her on SO much that she loses all inhibitions.

Any woman I've ever known would have been very careful to swear the guys to secrecy, so it would have been a little better if she did that in the story.

Now, fucking a woman when she's virtually passed out would normally be rape--which I am totally against--but the preceding stories with the same characters make it clear that she wanted the intercourse and set it up very elaborately with Carol so that she would not be "responsible" for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shit man

Very well written, you know the details and whatnot, but I don't dig the incest and shit. I'm sorry brah

dave110256dave110256over 11 years agoAuthor
sequel in the works

I've written two stories including these characters, am working on a third. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
JUST ABSOLUTELY MAGNIICENT!!

Thank You Thank you! Just a most wonderful story that got better and better. One couldn't help but get very hard themselves and erupt with this story, only wishing that THEY TOO could be lucky to have such a Mom. Wow, youhave done a great fucking service!-Eatandbemerry69!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fk

If it was me she be dead and so would the friends dick chopped off

BarmixerBarmixeralmost 11 years ago
Great story

I hope you move it to mother / son - and as far as Anon comments - if he does not like incest why is he reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm glad that Josh got sucked off by his mother in this excellent story, but...

I really wished that he'd get to fuck his mom. I don't think it's right that mom let Josh's buddies fuck her silly. I mean, after all, that wonderful hole between her legs is Josh's own birth canal. Surely, he's the boy who should be sticking his big hard cock up inside it and blowing his young balls up his mother's cunt. The authors of his great story are gifted writers. Maybe they make good this (to my mind) flaw in later chapters. I'll make sure to check it out.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
Hot

mmmmmm loved every minute of it very hot story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love hot mom/son pool stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Orgasmic!

To be truthfully honest i was holding back the cum that was ready

to explode within the first half of the page haha.

Two wanks later i hold out until the end exploding cum everywhere, sad that her son never got a chance to fuck her but still, the best sex story I've ever read.

The writer is definitely gifted writing this master piece, and such a cum teaser too!

I love a bit of incest too ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, mom! We're in the money!

There is no doubt in my mind, mom has talent: sucking cocks and taking in 12 inch dicks. For profit the kid could act as her pimp staging gangbangs and charge each guy x dollars a pop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Damn hot.. Only in my dreams should such an accurance happen...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
she cuckolded her son she needs to die

real ending son got mad cuz he got no pussy so he went inside the house got his secret 9mm goes back outside shoots all of his friends his moms friend flips out he shooots her too then he walks up to his mom she keeps saying i am sorry he says its he sits down next to her gives her a kiss he puts the 9mm's barrel in her pussy looks up to his mom and says i always loved you mom i wanted to be married to you his mom starts crying and says we still can please dont do this please he then gives her one last kiss and says i love you mommy and then he unloads the 9mm in her pussy he then puts one bullet in the gun takes a phone cals 911 yells my mom is shot my friends are all shot please help oh no he's coming back he takes the gun shoots himself in the stomach with his last power trows the gun on the roof where no one sees it 5 minutes late police and parramedics arrive 2days later he wakes up in a hospital cops ask him who the shooter was he says a skinny black man did it he gives the black mans looks police know who is they arrrested him tested if he shot a gun in the last 48 hour and yes he did he wwent to jail for life and the kid got all the money married and 24yo ex escort and lived hapilly ever after LOL!!!!!!!!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Mom's A Slut..Yippie...

Love mom and her girlfriend getting young beef and loads of creamy boy nut.. I have a smoking fetish, would enjoy mom and Carol smoking while taking care of those erections..

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
didn't like It

I did not care for it at all when he first seen that this was going on he should have said something instead of acting like he knew nothing and letting his mother treat him like shit and telling him to go get drinks all the time and allowing her and his friends to lie to him like that this was a Bs and sorry story from the beginning I am really glad you did not write another chapter

kcman7inkcman7inabout 7 years ago
Nice opening story

Good flow of ideas and good idea of adding the flirtatious friend to bring him into the action. So now that he's gotten a blowjob from each , when does he get to fuck each of these fine women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

The wife and I loved your story. We have had sex with some cousins in the past and it was Great.

Roger & Ruth

roger00@cebridge.net

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulover 6 years ago
So good - so hot!

Didn't want this story to end - hope you will add more - loved it!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friends? Really?

I can't believe this crap. His friends get to take his mom and all he gets is a blow job? What kind of idiot is this. And Jim gets to invite whomever he wants to do a train on his mom? And the son never says anything to Jim? Really? For just a blow job? Next time try to make your story belivable even though it's a fictitious story at least try to make it feel as if it could really happen. And don't make the son into such a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who?!!

Who is writing this shit, some 16 year old high school kid ??

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

I think this was an amazing story. Maybe next time Carol will suck you dry.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

My friends and me we gangbanged my mom ripped her bikini off took shoved cock in her cunt ass and down her throat then 2 more cocks stretched her cunt I yelled make sure you guys cum sametime in her cunt get her pregnant we all did then week later my mom thanks alot you guys knocked me up

CharlieDuncanCharlieDuncanabout 2 years ago

Good story, great sex, entirely believable. 4.5 stars. slight demerit for a timeline error. The character's dad was 18 when he was born, and then died 8 years later, at the age of 26. The story says he was successful and left the family well off. That's pretty hard to do by the time you're 26. But good story, nonetheless. I actually gave it 5 stars earlier. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both woman should been double penetrated fuck them till rhey both got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordabout 1 year ago

This was one of the first stories I ever read here, and by far still the most arousing after all these years, as was the sequel. I just wish it had evolved into a series where mother and son continued having erotic sex with Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. When I was in high school my mom would have her girlfriends come over and use our pool. I made it a point of jacking off every day in her suntan lotion knowing she would use it on the weekend. Loved to watch the women share the suntan lotion especially on their face. One lady made a comment about the strange smell,, but continued using it. I jacked off in that lotion tube all summer. Awesome.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord11 months ago

In a perfect world, Josh would have fucked his mom after Jim left the first day, and all five guys would have eagerly joined in a bisexual orgy when Carol joined them. Josh's mother wouldn't have "accidentally" sucked Josh's cock at the end, and everyone would have been eager to double or triple-penetrate both women.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Almost too many players involved. After it was all over, Josh and mom should have retired to a bedroom and had genuine sex. The way it ended, he never did get to actually fuck his mother.. Oh well, I guess a blowjob is better than no job . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous