All Comments on 'Alone at the Hotel'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

soles - not souls

shins - not shines

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Ha ha

Yep, serves the dumb bastard right... Pay attention you boys who Golf Widow their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
New...Hot Wife...

...looking for sex in all the right places.

Ain't golf grand!

What hotel was it?

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Counter question

Does that mean that if the wife pulls one of the pussy if off limits today that the husband can can go get a slut? You know the condition were you have to jump through 50 hoops just right so that she is excited and willing to do something (ps all you young guys out there just wait that hot little wife will get like this after 15/20 years!). In fact could she have been like like this the day before? Could she have not planed this very incident? She was a royal bitch for a day or two cutting off the sex and today after she knew about it, but conveniently "forgot" it, just to set him up. How do we know that she would not lay there like a dead fish for the husband?

Luxuriously appointed bathroom, manger that will come to your room? Sounds like big bucks. What a few hundred a night? Husband must be doing good and working long hours to pay for all this. She sits home watching Marcos the pool boy slide his dick in and out. He works 60 hour weeks, hour and half commute, then puts up with her nagging and spending money they don't have. Hay does he get a break hell no. She still wants to control him.

But the long and short of it is, she is a evil, conniving, vindictive slut. She needs to be kicked to the curb quickly and painfully! For this is not the first time, nor the last time, she has cheated.

(ps good story)

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Greatest fun I ever had !

It's not reading trashy stories, it is reading clever and humorous comments !!

Well done commenters, no hesitation "5" !

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Now I can see that happen to many a woman

Thank you really enjoyed this one as I love reading all your stories. Great detail. Think there should have been a little more nipple sucking or pulling to drive her over the edge....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another good story. Short, sweet and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just another American slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I love coming on pantyhose.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
I agree with deadone

Personally the husband is nuts for leaving that, but, the wife has done it before and will repeat in the future! Any kids should be DNA tested!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pissed

I'm pissed at my.husband, so I'll be a whore for the.first.man I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HA! HA!

As I expected, some looked SERIOUSLY at the bad morals of this tale.

But, I chuckled at the HUMOR of this tale.

Especially motel manager Jeff, flabbergasted at the Victoria Secrets vision, hot to get into his pants. (A little different from the routine complaints!)

Anybody envying Jeff's "job?"

Then, I'm outright laughing at the comments, including the ones who want to take this spoof so seriously.

5 star well done fun/funny.

Clever, unrealistic, creative, far-fetched, good dialog, improbable.

Wonderful fantasy.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.