All Comments on 'Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It) Ch. 04'

by mywayyourway100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stevie should just put everyone out of their missery

Just shot them and then eat a bullet.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
The suspense is building!

Interesting direction you're taking the story. Don't know if you see this as something of a 'detour' before going back to more traditional boy-girl interactions or not, but certainly a novel scenario and counterpoint to the rest of the story so far.

Got a nice 'cliff hanger' feel to the ending, too. Wondering if Sasha will somehow 'recruit' Stephanie next into her little 'slut brigade' or perhaps some other outcome to her discovery of Steve's growing immersion in Sasha's perversity.

I imagine lots of readers will be raking you over the coals on Steve's acceptance of anal penetration but I'm sure you expected that. Definitely different from most things I read but an effective way to keep Steve's character as an active, central figure in the tale.

Looking forward to lots more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my dreams

You write my dreams,

earlgearlgabout 12 years ago
bull shit

The title said all I wanted to

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great. Needs part 5!

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Were they still laughing from jail?

Because when they sodomized him they ripped his sphincter muscle to shreds and he needed immediate surgery to repair the damage. It's called assault, battery rape and sodomy. They're going to spend quite a few years in jail. I wonder if they still think they were either smart or clever? Idiotic story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
This Series Screams Out For a Final Chapter!

The guy is a spineless,wimpy,asshole and deserves to have his marriage end,and lose his business!

As the series winds down,Sasha and Kimmy go out club-slutting and end up bringing 8 BIG-dicked jig-a-boos back to the house. Sasha slips a few viagra pills in each of the jigs' drinks and the action starts. Wimpy is stripped and tied to a chair,forced to watch his wife suck off 8 big blacks cocks,and then gargle with each load. Sasha ,of course is busy working each spent guy back up and then each fucks Kimmy bareback,shooting a 2nd load into her unprotected fertile snatch. Wimpy is untied and then made air-tight by the two biggest cocks,while Kimmy and Sasha are being made air-tight by 3 big black cocks each.

The story comes to a climax with Kimmy and Sasha each knocked up (Chocolate triplets for each!),and Steve (Who gave birth to several cum-covered turds after being gang-fucked in the ass) divorcing his slut wife,marrying Stephanie,and leaving for parts unknown!

Seriously,Sasha,Steve,and Kimmy are 3 totally shitty people who all deserve to contract several painful STDs!!!

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Angered

Fortunately I wouldn't have to go through a background check, I already have the weapon. The girls could go to hell for all I would care by then, and they could take the wuss with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stoopud

Sometimes traditional spellings are inadequate. Saying this series is stupid is such an understatement. Kind of like saying Hearst had a beach house. Same thing with the author's disclaimer that it's fiction. He really ought to say "This is a steaming pile of shit that makes no sense. It came from a sadly undeveloped sexual identity as a result of being raised by the Village People and Dykes on Bikes. I apologize for being a total wanker asshole."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Enjoyed It

I read the series from start to finish and I think you really nailed it. There was definitely domination and some mild humiliation but the protagonist's wife never abandoned or inflicted anything he didn't want upon him. She always made sure to assure him that it was ok, that she still loved him.

If I had a woman I could trust like that I'd be fine with her sharing another man or woman with us. It sounds like some harmless fun ;) Nice story, 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please continue

This series was fantastic. I loved it and it would be even better if Stephanie had joined in. Her young tight body would be enjoyed by Sasha, Kimmy and by Steve. I would also love to have you add another man to the story - maybe Stephanie's boyfriend. He'd have a big cock and Steve (just like me) would suck his cock while the women all watched. Please continue. I can't wait !!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
aaand..

So, will he find that Steph has quit, or find her in his office torturing her sweet pussy, thinking about banging her boss? And when she sees him, and he apologizes, will she blackmail him into letting her strap-on his ass (probably will have to take turns with Sasha & Kimmy).

Nah, probably that would never happen.

Great storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous