All Comments on 'The Mystic Adventure Ch. 05'

by smugmug

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
r_d_txnr_d_txnabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Great series, great finish, deff one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great series!

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 13 years ago
Great Story

awesome job, well balanced tale sailing sex sun and sea , look forward to your next submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....KIM & KELLY are HOT and READY !!,,,,,,

.... good writing, you have taken those open minded women ready for their new jobs, so you can write some stories now that Kim and Kelly are the beach bar's erotic masseuses at the Hilton's nude resort in Cancun..they are popular and average 18 half hour "sessions" per day and they are live on the internet 24/7..the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences...next month is the NFL & NBA NAACP conference..Shak (7'6" 380LB.) has a daily appointment with both..Looking forward to your No.6 ...what fun ..thank, please write fast ..we're waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Sailing Story

My wife and I have been Bareboat sailing in the BVI several times, but only have tried sailing/sunbathing nude a couple of times. Your crew is doing it right. Every sailing Captains dream. ;-)

Your stories make us wish we where back there right now (it's freezing & snow in N/E)

We look forward to more adventures with Brad, Kelly & Kim.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

There ought to be a sequel. Running a boat rental service?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Lots of years reading here and this is absolutely one of the best and probably the hottest. Amazing how you used the VI to make the wild and crazy sex seem to make sense in the face of a deep and meaningful new relationship. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Well done. Enjoyed that story to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great I really enjo Story !!

As a veteran reader of erotic stories , I want to tell you that this series was one of the very best, HOTTEST, stories ever. I really enjoyed the characters, and the tropical settings. The only thing I would change would have been; in addition to Kell meeting his parents; that Jerry, Steve, Kim,Kell, and Brad open that sailing business in the VI. PPlease, more stories like these, or better yet...a sequel with these same 4 characters. WELL DONE!!!

GrantusGrantusabout 13 years ago
Fun romp!

Well done. That was amazing, all of it! The characters were well crafted and the storyline built nicely from one chapter to the next. A good balance between the unreal, utter raunchiness and moments of "reality." The inner dialogue was a fun touch as well. The descriptions of the Virgin Islands were vivid and brought back good memories of my own. You were able to set each scene without getting bogged-down in details and intricacies (like going between USVI and BVI). Instead, all we were left with was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very, Very Nice.

Excellent. I hope to read more from you. This series was great. Can you top it????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BVI

I love this story, particularly as I have lived and worked in the BVI. I went straight to Google Earth and Virgin Gorda, and Bitter End sheesh been there. Keep writting you have a talent I do not have, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this!

What another person said, write a sequel. PLEASE!

edwards21edwards21almost 13 years ago

Excellent, except I honestly felt the ending was a bit abrupt. I kinda wanted to see if the business aspect turned into something. I think that would have been an awesome tack to explore (no sailing pun intended). Still, great job!

patient1patient1almost 13 years ago
More, please.

Enjoyed the story and got to care about the characters.

So, is there a bachelor party before the wedding?

Is there another sailing trip for a honeymoon? Where did they settle down/ how did they earn a living?

There are lots of options... even if things don't all happen quite the way or as soon as we might expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
friends

dude by far one of the best stories out there

what i was wondering is if they all remained close friends afterwords

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

The characters were loveable, believable and you gave a great description of falling in love. I would read more of your sories if available. Just one wee nag..loose the 'slimy' adjective...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Fuck Me" . Great story definately 6 stars.

Great story, cant wait for the book :-) .Looking at your timeline hopefully another story should be coming soon..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"The strongest cocktail I've ever had......

.....and I'm drunk with it."

'Simply beautiful' comes to mind but falls woefully short of doing this justice.

jay_lerandjay_lerandalmost 13 years ago

Awesome series, brilliantly written with just the right combination of scene settng and sex to keep the interest going... Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Pilots11Pilots11over 12 years ago
Great Series

Great series of stories, hated to see them come to an end. Wonderful description of the tropics, which the wife loved, and the sex just seemed to flow naturally into the stories. Those were the part I enjoyed the most of course. Looking forward to reading more from you, perhaps a sequel, that would be assume.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
An awesome story

I loved the journey although at times it was a bit too sappy but still readable. ;) I'm impressed you only mixed up Kim and Kelly's names a few times in each chapter. I'm a bit sad you rushed the end of the story and each sex scene wasn't developed further, I had hoped for a chapter per day of the trip. Perhaps if they start a company to take groups on private tours through the Virgins you can revisit this again. Or perhaps in a year they get married somewhere tropical and honeymoon 4 a month would make another good story. Thanks for your hard work I'm just sad too see a great thing end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the Caribbean and hope to return there someday. I'm married with children but I was able to live vicariously through your stories. Keep 'em comin' !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved the stories maybe you could add to them with boating company I'd read it for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would like to thank you for a very enjoyable, entertaining & (most importantly) sexy story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

That was a fucking amazing story. One of the best I have ever read. Not only was the sex hot but the emotional and character building was very, very well done. Even without the hot sex parts I would love to have had this experience myself. Well played sir. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Joy to Read

Everything was perfect with this series, characterization, balance, structure, and it made it so enjoyable. I look forward to any other series you write. The only thing that you MAYBE could have improved is that the ending seemed slightly rushed, but it's not really an issue. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zzzzz..boring

Seriously? Waste of words. Dry, boring. Start over. You need a hot fuck to get your writing going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A full experience

I really liked it. The juiciness and the surprising love aspect. Something that few experience in a more open sexual situation. I was moved..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Awesome, Wife and I loved the whole series, well done. Here’s hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot, but...

Five stars for going the whole nine yards with the fantasy idea. And the sex was great. And really, that's most of what is needed for an erotic story, for most people.

Other than that, this story leaves much to be desired. After the first chapter, all story development is skin deep, and character behavior so silly that it gets distracting. Plus, you occasionally had characters say something maybe worth a minor chuckle then had all the characters supposedly dying of laughter. It was like an editor told you to put humor in the story and you just didn't know how. Anyway, I did enjoy the stories overall, clearly, but had to resort to skimming the silliness after awhile. I wouldn't be so critical except that these stories rate so highly and could have been much better.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 12 years ago
Hot and thanx

Hot, hot, hot. Thanx for sharing this series with us. Great addition to this community. Would love to see more from your pen.

PaulunatorPaulunatorabout 12 years ago
The ending...

... is a letdown. There's no getting around it. Pretty much everything before that was sizzling hotness from one second to the next with very few overt flaws.

They were only, what, three or four days into the cruise? Nothing worth describing happened in the remaining week? Come on.

I think that having the cruise be ten days long was overambitious. Things progress too quickly for that due to the minute-by-minute descriptions, and keeping the story fresh and interesting while maintaining the same pace would have been difficult.

I really hope you'll keep writing, though. You have serious talent, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

Funguy1102Funguy1102almost 12 years ago
great series...

Nice to read someone who has actually bare boated those waters adding a fantasy of fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This is definitely a story for masterbation. I LOVED it! It'd be great if you created a sequel about Jerry buying up the yachts and everyone going in business together. Sharing more sexy stories, fulfilling more fantasies, meeting new people and basically creating more of the life we all want back home, with our fingers in our pussies, want to read.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Lots more needed

Telling his ex she is totally ex'd, Further adventures cruising. Lots more could be done with this. One recommendation - take care with the names, a couple of places you got them mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect balance

What a beautiful blend of adventure, romance, and lots of great sex.

DelicoseDelicoseover 11 years ago
That was awesome!

Please, keep writing!

TLC56TLC56over 11 years ago
The Next Adventure?

I don't often make comments but this is a good story. If you don't already have something in the woodwork, you could continue the adventure. I can even see a book in the future. I'm just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I have never ever left a comment on a story but that has just blown my mind. Please can you write more of the same. I do t know how many times I frigged myself. Thank you

jchickoryjchickoryover 11 years ago
A totally different reaction to a terrific tale...

I'm no stranger to erotic literature. The stories I favor the most I finish in a post-orgasmic haze. Maybe it's just my current emotional state, but reading your story didn't follow that pattern.

It was certainly graphic enough. I find no fault in it's arousal potential. The problem is that I got caught up in the story. Go figure.

So I'll thank you for a wonderfully graphic tale and congratulate you for a well written piece.

CajunBillCajunBillover 11 years ago
BVI Paradise

Been there, loved it. I had the best New Year's of my life at "Foxy's Bar" on Jost Van Dyke. Surely you can follow this up with the charter company..... Charlie Carey who I met in New Orleans chucked the corporate life and founded "The Moorings" in the BVI's.

CajunBill

erwin1166erwin1166over 11 years ago
Excellent

I thought other stories were great, and the reading experience could get any better, but your excellent composition delivered, it just blew all the other stories I read out of the water

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sooo good

This story should be made into a movie, it has all the right ingredients, good story, great environment and fantastic sex.

ByronBrandtByronBrandtabout 11 years ago
Fantastic adventure!

Not only was the sex hotter than 99% of the best stories on here, you've got a fantastic love story to go along with it!

My only complaint, as minor as it is in the face of the rest of the story, is that we don't get to find out what happened with Brad's ex-girlfriend.

abadmirerabadmirerabout 11 years ago
Sex and sailing - bravo!

Great story - lotsa sex and some sailing too! Definitely a cut above most other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

Quite simply the best story on Literotica. Nothing more to say really, you nailed it.

tompo296tompo296about 11 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I have read. Well Done. Just a fabulous romantic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jesus! Write some more!

That was a fantastic read, I hope you share another story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Thank-you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Please give us more of this wonderful story! Or, if you feel you've done all you can with it, please write another! You are too good a writer not to continue writing!

SoloPussySoloPussyabout 11 years ago
More more more

I was sorely disappointed when visiting your profile that there wasn't any more listed so I could continue you. Well done story sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely the best....

....I have read on here in a long while.

Superbly put together, extremely well written, with excellent character development and paced to perfection.

The only disappointment is that you have no more stories for me to read !

Loved it....well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

That story was totally mind blowing! It would be great if the story could continue with a sequel, perhaps about the business adventure? Its almost heart breaking to think that its all over! Was certainly the best read yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that story was the best but in addition the entire series was the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Technical detail

As a cruising sailor I found the detail superficial and incorrect. As good as in an introductory book to sailing but not as good as actually sailing. Hope you get the opportunity. It is a different world.

smugmugsmugmugalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Technical Details!?!

As the author, I just have to respond to this:

Are you fucking kidding me? Technical detail about the sailing? in a sex story? *That's* what you've got to comment on? Were you planning on using this to teach someone how to sail? I guess you're right - I probably left a few parts out in that case.

Critique the story, the sex, the characters, whatever, but don't lecture me about sailing. I've got decades of sailing experience under my belt. If there were parts that were fudged or glossed over, it was to focus more on *the story* not be technically accurate on the finer points of sailing.

Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Technical Details

I thought the technical details were great. And I loved the descriptions of the Virgin Islands! Completely set the mood for the hot stuff. I've been down there a handful of times and cruised on charter boats twice. This story paints such a perfect picture of the place, I can't wait to go back again. Going to be hard not to expect two orgies per day though...

Thanks so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic series, thank you. That you were able to capture the intense feelings as well as writing an extremely hot, erotic and sexy story is quite a skill. Hope you post more on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You!

I spent ten days 30yrs ago at the Bitter End and the whole area is just as magical as you have pictured. It was the best sailing vacation I ever had, You brought back some wonderful memories like Anadoga and the Baths, etc. The best stories always end too quick. Thank you for reminding me of what it was like to be young and so full of life, Bob S.

TatdragonredTatdragonredover 10 years ago
What a storyline

Keep writing . This would be one fantasy to bring to life. And the perfect relationship, partners together, adventure and equal lust. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, could not quit reading once I got started

My hat is off to you for this story, have not been so caught up in a tale for along time. Please do the rest of us a favor and write more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sailing

this story is so good its is making me want to relive my life. the ocean , the settings , the generous nature of the characters and the wonderful way , everyone seemed so happy to give and receive. then to top it all off a romance so strong that it could endure this and proceed to what would anyone that is remotely breathing would consider the perfect ending. extremely well done , if only life could be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Story And Great Writing

This story has it all and it's the best. The real lesson here is when there is real love anything is possible with ones real soul mate. Many of us waste our lives with so much less. Keep up the great work and your sensitivity is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
High points

The whole story from chapters 1-5 has been an interesting read, am looking forward to reading move of your stories on this site.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 10 years ago

Great story - less great the fact that other dudes joined in... especially with Kelly... Just bums me out cause otherwise it would've probably been perfect for me.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Epic fail!

I love you Kell; make me your cuck!

This was a great story until Kelly joined Kim with Jerry. The love story ended right there. Every word between Brad and Kelly was bullshit after that.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years ago
Good but ran out of wind

Story started extremely strong. Good setup. Believable. Interesting subject. A few specific weaknesses: 1. Steve and Jerry added very little to the story except a couple of extra penises which resulted in having to bring in a couple of more females. 2. You didn't devote enough time to exploring and developing the central theme of the dynamic between Brad, Kelly and Kim. Kim seemed to devolve into nothing but a clownish slut and she deserved better treatment. 3. It's not easy to write an interesting sex scene with seven characters. You almost need a diagram to envision who is doing what to whom and is it even anatomically possible to get into all those positions. This scene didn't even qualify as an authentic orgy, it was too sophomoric and seemed to pander to the readers who only look for jerk off material. I got tired just reading about all that sex. 4. Way too much alcohol. It doesn't mix well with being responsible for lives in an open ocean. Been there. Done that. Never again!

You have a very nice style and a great sense of humor and this series could have been superb but you seemed to be in a hurry to finish it. Since you haven't submitted anything in a long time I hope you're off having a good time sailing and are too busy to write dirty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started great, but...

Agree with the couple of others that the addition of Steve, Jerry, Anna and Britt detracted from the story. I really enjoyed the deepening emotional connection up to then. It made the sex so much hotter. But basically banging everyone they came into contact with cheapened a story that could have had so much depth.

All that being said, I like your style and I read the whole story intently until the point the blowjob boarding passes. Then I lost interest, sorry. Too confusing as to who was doing what to whom to be good jerk-off material, too emotionally lacking to engage on an emotional level.

Please, please, more stories like the early chapters of this one!

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
Good story, uncomfortable with ending

I loved the setting, the sex and the romantic aspects of the story. Also, the humor. Besides, having no experience of any kind of sailing (hell, the only "sea" I've been out to is a harbor cruise in Boston!!) I'd say you know your stuff extremely well, not to mention the details of the locations. The build-up with Kells was great. As always, when there's romance and a second girl involved, things get difficult to handle as a storyteller. The introduction of the other two men was a bit confusing. At first, it seemed like just the direction to take for the uninhibited Kim character. But it seemed to devolve into group sex and I personally got a bit squeamish. The two Swedish girls probably did not add much to the story. All said and done, however, it's very, very difficult to write a good, coherent story and you've done that! Kudos! It's also very easy to critique and, while some healthy criticism is welcome, the much tougher job is to create something to critique. I'm having a tough time writing my first story out of about 50 ideas, so I fully understand that it's a unique talent and "smugmug" has it in spades. Congratulations and do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG

You covered all the bases and then some. And, you did it with class.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 8 years ago
Great Story.

Wild sexual fun and a nice romantic subplot to go along with it all. And technically well written enough to give a great "sailing story" feel to the action, without a lot of grammar or spelling errors to bump the reader out of the storyline.

I can never get over the commenters who get bothered by the author introducing other sex partners into the story because it distracts from the monogamous relationship they want to concentrate on reading about.

In this category of stories.

What part of "Group Sex" are they unable to translate into their native language?

gorsongorsonabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story, fantastic.

Incredibly hot, enjoyable, great fun and with a terrific positive vibe. You are really gifted.

Best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fab orgy

Absolutely fabulous orgy. Cunt crazy fucking sucking sex maniac uk

seattlitespyseattlitespyover 7 years ago
the fine line btwn sex and sailing

With two of the things that bring me the most pleasure--sex and sailing, your story really resonated. I enjoyed how genuinely well you wrote about both. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for a great read and one with a nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too bad...

...there isn't one more chapter.

I thought the ending was really rushed.

A really hot story, though, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic writing

Beautifully written from start to finish! Both erotic and romantic with great language and style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

In 2009 I had a similar adventure in the British virgin islands. However all I had with me was the love of my life and her family her family . We are now divorced but it brought back such memories. She was a woman 24 years my junior and an incredible beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best of...

This is one of if not the best romantic but sexy group sex post on the site!!

Thanks for the fantasy!

ChaffIIChaffIIalmost 5 years ago
The whole Mystic adventure

I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I just had to binge read it and hardly stopped to eat. I have a friend who sails the Carabbein and well I only wish that I could get down there to get out on the water. This story only amplified my dreams even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Top shelf

A perfect blend of story, sex, and emotions. One of the best I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love from Toronto

You know when you just need to "put a load through by hand" you can find some random video to get the job done without much in the way of entertainment?

Your chapters are the exact opposite.

I found myself unable to stop reading after one, two, three, four. I was hard almost from the moment she stopped at his row on the plane, and I stayed hard for a good long while. I only started losing my erection as I became more and more involved with the loving tone that was developing between them. I didn't mind that at all. It became so much more than sex-focused. I cared more deeply about their relationship than I could have imagined.

The sailing was a bonus that made your story complete. I could envision each moment in technicolour, each vignette and nuance was so well presented.

Not long after I finished reading, I had to head out on an errand. I found myself still so completely wrapped-up in your tale that I was bothered by the traffic and had to come back home to decompress. You had apparently re-wired my brain.

Whether or not you still read these comments, I don't know, but I thank you profoundly. You also had me flipping between your story and an online map for reference. That was fun too.

I wish you well.

smugmugsmugmugover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the commenters

I do still read these comments and I really appreciate all of them (well, almost all of them...).

Many people have asked if I have more stories. I've tried a few times but nothing has flowed quite like this one did. I'm afraid I may not ever be able to follow it up.

Anyway. I'm blow away by all the people taking time to write notes - it means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE keep Brad and Kelly’s fun and loving adventures going.

Wow. Nicely done, and then some. No problem if fresh, different stories aren’t flowing yet. Just continue along the same path you’ve already blazed. I’m sure there are plenty more fun, erotic adventures that Brad and Kelly, along with their friends, old and still to show up, can enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story immensely, gave it 5 stars.

The only item missing would have been having his "old girlfriend" waiting for him on his return and he introduces her to his NEW "wife to be"!!!

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Hey Smugmug, Read this several years ago and thought it was one of the very best stories in Literotica. I came across it again & had to read it one more time. Still one of the best! I’m disappointed this is your only entry. More sailing naked stories are needed. Never enough. Very few actions can beat being naked on a boat and making love above deck!

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Great storey one-off the best, such a shame that 10 years have now passed and you haven’t added to the series. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this lovely story.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuyabout 1 year ago

I check back to your profile every now and then to see if youve added any new stories. This was great and hope you get back to writing here.

kwalankwalan5 months ago

One of the best stories on Literotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous