All Comments on 'I'm Awake, Mom'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lucky guy

I think Elliot is one lucky SOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue.

Great start, you should continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lay/laid

Please learn those words.

Looking forward to reading more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good start

A little on the short side but a hot storyline.

I hope to see more of their sexual relationship soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The most fucked up story I have ever read.

kennfinkennfinover 11 years ago
good A1

well did he get her in the family way not a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap wording

'he', 'his', 'her' kept being put in the wrong places...like, ''she' saw his mother'..and... Sorry, I was going to include more examples but it meant re-reading the story, which is a bit too painful.

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
to fast

The problem I Have even though this is fiction is how did they start screwing in the first place what started it all .The end was fine to me leaves it open for a ch 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom trying to help her studmuffin as well as get her muffin stuffed

wish it were longer and you'd provided more character development, but it was obvious what mom was trying / hoping to do, and while doing so - maybe even start a lil bun in the oven. Basically; she was in fact willing to give it her all to help him grow into manhood, to support him in every way that she could.

Thanks; DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with the last anon

And I love his title, "Mom trying to help her studmuffin as well as get her muffin stuffed." That's what plenty of mothers do nowadays who have passionate needs between their legs and who have a strapping young male living under the same roof--their own son. Look, mom's got a needy cunt--the cunt the kid came out of--and the boy's got a hard young cock and a pair of balls that never quit. What's the solution? Duh. That cock goes up that cunt, where it fucking belongs, and mother and son are bonded together as never before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous