All Comments on 'A Chain of Events Ch. 2'

by Blueboy4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
the babys father

That was great that she is pregnant but do you think Collin is going to accept that his wife fucked his dad if i was Collin i would divorce her then tell him they can support each other on his social security because she cheated on Collin for his dad and that is a mortal sin i hope she is happy try putting that in another slot not the loving wifes.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SICK

SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sounds great

Colin can dis-own his father and baster kid. She can live on the street and sell pussy. How wonderful. The meat grinder is to nice for these women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifull !!!

True or not I think it was fantastic.I wish the same could have happened to my wife.My wife and my nephew used to go to bed together after we were married for about one year.This carried on for about 6 months.We all had a great time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I babied the brother inlaw wife

I babied my brother-in-law wife with her second child. They struggled with the 1st they had to have IVF treatment . For second she just had my baby gravy and bang pregnant , he still does not know . I now want make her hotter sister pregnant . I think six months she will be . Her husband is brother -in-laws best mate.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What a family...

A man with such a cheating wife and with a father like this, doesn't need any enemies...Better throw himself under a running train...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bitch

bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope David

isin't so old he's retired and on a pension, because in short order Colin will be gone and david and his kid will be all you have left. And you better get some job training in case David has that old age heart attack.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Nastiest

Probably the nastiest piece of shit I've ever read, bad for even a cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous