All Comments on 'A Smokey Night with Mrs. J.'

by saturswing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
satinpantyboysatinpantyboyabout 13 years ago
Very nicely told!

While I'm not a smoking fan, I thought the story was extremely hot. Just the thought of an older woman seducing a young man into masturbating for her gets me so hard. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"SMOKE FETISH HERE"

WRITTEN VERY WELL,THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WATCHING AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN SMOKING A CIGARETTE,BIG TURN-ON,VERY SEXY ! I HAD TO LIGHT UP MYSELF,SMOKING AND STROKING,TO YOUR STORY ! I SURE HOPE THERE ARE MORE PARTS CUMMING ! LOL

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

I have just one suggestion - when he returns for the Lauren Bacall marathon, please have Mrs J wearing multiple coats of a beautiful lip color. Ther's nothing more sensual that seeing a woman smoking and having the smoke part her well-lipsticked lips. What a turn on. And don't just go with the standard blood red...mix the colors up and describe the glossy shades in detail- how it leaves a stain on the tip of the cigarette, his tip, his lips, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More..but

Would love to see more, a chapter small series. However, with a name like Mrs. J...should she not at least smoke one joint? Be fun to see this expanded..go sexy crazy places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh, YEAH!

I agree with the others: major turn-on for me! Well written, hot, vivid. I could almost smell the smoke myself.

Lipstick. Ah, yes. Lipstick. In the next installment (please tell us there will be a next installment!), have her wearing a glossy lipstick, maybe a shade of pink. Or maybe have her go all sultry -- dark eye shadow, dark lipstick...totally Bacall.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It was great but I wish she'd kissed him and they'd indulged in some great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

I also think this is the first erotic story I have read where partaking of the ganja is not the main reason for the seduction. Yeah, he was stoned when when he accepted his seduction, but, I think, he would have 'accepted his seduction' without the help from Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bring on the Bacall marathon!

I'd love to see them watch the Bacall marathon in bed. Thanks for making Mrs. J into a nice mom-like smoker. That was really hot.

-slimv

fucker6996fucker6996about 13 years ago

Just One Word

MORE.

ok make that many words....

GIVE US MORE PLEASE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved it! you captured sooooo much of my own thoughts! :) more pleaseeeee ;-)--~

jny46jny46over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Please more!!..Best erotic story I have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No more waiting

I implore you to please expand this work or write more. SOO fucking hot, I read it once a week at least, best and hottest scene ever. Please don't make us wait any more. I know good stuff takes time, but give us peasants a taste soon please.

indyboi89indyboi89over 11 years ago

More!!!!! More!!!!!!! Come on part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice smoking fetish story, except ...

Miss Bacall had no role in Casablanca. The role of Ilsa Lund was played by Ingrid Bergman, who did not acquire the smoking habit until about six years later when she was cast as a prostitute in Arch of Triumph and was required to smoke in that role. Suggest you consider a little rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sooo good!!!

please more best story on lit by far. always gets me. want sequel so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and intense

Great story for smoke lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo

for me, it doesn't get any hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow thank you one of the most exciting stories I’ve ever read

That was just great, I got so excited reading it. I thought I was the only one who finds smoking ladies so attractive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU for a work of extraordinary warmth, beauty an d intensity. There was a Mrs J in my life, as well, and her last name also started with a "J". Unfortunately, I never got to have any form of intimacy with her, and she died young. Still, she was the sole inspiration for my attraction to females who smoke, an d I still often fantasize about her and her smoking when I masturbate. She was amazing, and your writing brought her back to me. I deeply DEEPLY appreciate your sharing this romantic story with all of us!!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Epic story. Super erotic. You might like some of my smoking stories. My wife is about to go outside for a smoke. She’ll come back in and lick my nipples and stroke my cock, she will kiss me as I cum. Mmm.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Had to read it again. I’d love to spend an evening with Mrs J!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous