All Comments on 'The Piss Test'

by Bane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Laughing my ass off, that was just too funny. Good read!!

LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Umm

Spell sheck would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, what an ass.

If I didn't think you were a douchebag asshole from your story, you just confirmed it with your comment.

You're right, you're not Mark Twain, he had intelligence.

Leave the dialectic speech to the people who know how to do it without sounding like a moron.

BaneBaneabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dialectic

dialectic: of, pertaining to, or of the nature of logical argumentation.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dialectic

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Well, it unique.

I think this should go in the humor section. LOL. Don't get me wrong, i liked it, only because i laughed pretty hard. This is the first story i've seen on this site with an accent, so i laughed at that surprise.

I would only suggest toning down the accent. Most southerners don't have that stereotypical thick southern accent that you see in movies/T.V. They're not butchering and cutting short every other word they pronounce. I know your trying to go for erotic but it came out humorous IMO. Its still good though. I bet it took a lot of time to write in this characters accent, you just over did it a little.

..... But overall it was a good plot. keep on writing. I want to read more.

Alura2011Alura2011almost 13 years ago
:D :D :D

I laughed so hard.....first at your story, loved every minute of it (By the way, I felt it was written well enough that I never gave the accent or dialect a second thought) and second I laughed even harder at your reply to the idiots. I have to say that you are now one of my favorite authors on this site.

Alura2011Alura2011almost 13 years ago
p.s.

"Finally, this is why I don't bother writing or submitting these much anymore. Because of the idiots."

Please don't let the chowder heads stop you from submitting, Just because of a few stubborn people, who don't even have the guts to leave their name with their asinine comments. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice one

Please continue....thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous