All Comments on 'Sucking Cock in a Truck'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lucky

enjoyed your stories, rings of truth.too old for me now wish i could have tried the same,missed out. enjoy while you can!!! keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Hot Story. I liked the anticipation before he had the cock in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice,

loved it, and to any others, you are never too old, visit a gay sauna or find a g/hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NIce

Loved the story, I sucked a cock in a pick up truck one time on a quiet back street and enjoyed it so much I came in my pants while blowing him. Something about the thrill of giving head in a vehicle.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Luv to Swa;;ow now

I sucked one of my 1st cocks in the cab of a truck.. There is some hot, sexy, adventerous feeling to sucking cock in semi-public places!! I swaollowed his cock as deep as I could when he said he had to cum and pulled it out quickly to let it cover my inner cheeks and the rest sprayed my face!~~~ He was about 10 years younger and could cum for at least 2-3 minutes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truck stop

At Liverpool,i pulled over,about 8 trucks,i went to the mens,sitting down,there was a hole in the wall,i peered through,a guy stroking his long cock,i jumped back,the cock came through the hole,it was long,thin,i reached out,touched it,it bounced up,i stroked it a little,i heard suck,so i put that cock in my mouth,my first one,he moved in and out,i felt it swell and cumm flew into my mouth,i choked a bit but swallowed most,not bad.Now i give blowjobs there most nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So real

I live in NC and have done the exact thing, lncluding the sweat pants. Cocks always seem more manly and then sucking them in a truck is so much fun.

I always like to keep some cum on my hands to taste later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jealous I am

I met a guy online who wanted the same thing. happened in my car.. (no not truck). I was tense enough that it took over an hour. I think I would have softened and lost it, but he got tired first and I could see he was going to stop. The idea of him saying no to me backing got me motivated.I started driving his head down deep. I gave me the feeling of sureness and authority I needed. Started out not good and ended up great.

For sure guys are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I think if I ever sucked a cock I would not be able to stop. The though scares me because I desperately want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, I know what you mean about both the sucking and the cum being addictive. Been there done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Recently got mu cock sucked in the front of a pickup truck. Afternoon, with lots of traffic around. Was looking around to make sure we were not caught. But once he put his mouth into action, I did not care. Guys suck cock because they like, no love it! Women do it because they think they have to!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Hot story! very hard right now.

It is so true "I knew I would not be able to pull off of his cock". Once you start sucking you are obsessed with making them cum! I can never get enough cock and cum! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

i sucked cock once in my younger years and never forgot that first load it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Good experience

I had sucked my friends cock 5times in one night and it was still hard but that was our first experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

I have a titan 4 door. I have a younger married guy I see all the time. I suck him in the back seat 2 times a week. My wife has no idea her husband is a cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn

OK I want a truck suck too...can I take his place and suck him off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want to try ๐Ÿ˜ฎ @67

I would love trying to suck a cock someday please anyone want a vergin mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am tired of jacking off by myself. I can't stop thinking about sucking a cock and getting naked with another guy. Please, is there someone out there that needs a new guy to suck his cock"

It sounds thrilling and something I would do right now. I love the idea of a truck since I wouldn't want to be caught. I shiver to think of my mouth on a real cock and loving it. The thought of being in a truck with another man who wants his dick sucked gives me a great hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Nice story, I would love to try that. Email me at optiquestik@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trucks

I too love to suck cocks in a pickup truck or anywhere !! HA !! text 620-728-5813

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want to be a cocksucker

yes yes yes there ive said it. I want to suck cock. this site is so cool you can say it and get it into public domain where the world can see it, that is such an exciting feeling. I have lived in the closet all my life and this provides a way for me to release some of the pent up feelings i have about hiding my obsession of wanting to suck cock. Since finding this site i have read many stories and jacked off so many times, I cant wait to try it for real and I think i have found someone that will let me suck them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucking cock

I am a straight person who gets very horny,...I guess it is normal to wonder how it might be to have a guy suck your ( my ) cock...

My cock is hard and full of cum that needs to be released ...,suck me off plz.

Remember only if one is extremely horny and cannot get a girl to release my load da-- need a bj bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truck cock

I'm a straight guy and I loved this story. I drove a semi truck for 30 year and I love finding mutual head at truck stops. I was at a truck stop in Detroit one time and a girl knocked on my door and wanted to know if I wanted a blow job. I thought she was a hooker. She got in to my truck, she had nice boobs and I started fondling them with a huge hard on. I felt her croch and felt something big in there. She didn't want to take off her shorts but I insisted. She had a 7inch hard cock. I putt it in my mouth, used my tounge a little bit and she made me stop. She then sucked me off that was the most beautiful cock sucker Iv'e encounterd

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayover 8 years ago
Love cock

I use to be str8 women only till that one day I sucked my first cock. I am nw a cocksucker and I can't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum lover

i suck a few cocks just sucked

then one day i sucked a cock p/s i,m 77 yrs old/

and he came in my mouth i swallowed it

now i love cum i taste good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking your cock

This story may be real and hot, but its the commentators desire to suck cock that turns me on...to put my mouth down your shaft right now and blow your cum into my mouth; fuck my face while I suck on your balls, kiss your ass, feel you up as my dick gets harder and harder waiting for my turn to get blowed and cum. I'm a virgin 71 yr old hoping to meet my first but in the meantime, cum in my sexy jock-strap pretending that it's you I'm sucking and fucking, wanting you to feel the same way...

Oh, ever feel sexy peeing in your jock-strap, a whole load, hmmm, feels so hot and good, a turn on, then jack off, cock in your mouth baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want my mouth fucked

Anyone want cock sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I wish it had been me. I have wanted to suck cock for a ing time, but have not been able to screw up the courage to make it happen. So I'm stuck with jerking off and eating my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet,CUM!

WHEN I WORKED FOR ONE OF THE CAR COMPANIES IN MICHIGAN, I WORKED AFTERNOON SHIFT,WE GOT OUTTA OF WORK AT TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING, WHEN ME AND ONE OF MY CO WORKERS WALKED OUT TO OUR CARS,WE NOTICED THAT MY CAR WAS GONE .SO WE DROVE AROUND IN HIS LOOKING FOR MINE, ABOUT AN HOUR WENT BY, I SAID GO BACK TO WORK,AND WE'LL CALL THE COPS,AFTER ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF, I SAID TO MY CO WORKER JUST TO DROP ME OFF AT HOTEL, SO WHEN WE GOT THERE ,HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO HAVE A COUPLE DRINKS, I SAID HOW, SAID HE HAD A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS IN HIS TRUNK, I SAID HELL YA, SO WE WENT ON UP TO THE ROOM, WE STARTED DRINKING AND TALKING ABOUT STUFF, THEN I SAID YOU BETTER GET HOME OR YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO BE PISSED, THEN SHE'S GOING TO BLAME ME FOR BRINGING YOU TO A HOTEL, HE STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT, SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME WHEN WE WOULD GO SWIMMING IN MY POOL YOU WOULD ALWAYS LOOK AT ME IN MY BATHING SUIT, I STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID SHE NEVER SAID THAT, HE SAID I'M NOT LYING,SHE SAID YOU WOULD LOOK AT ME ALL THE TIME, HE SAID TRUE OR NOT TRUE, I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS NOTICING ME DOING IT, HE SAID SHE ALWAYS WAS UPSTAIRS LOOKING OUT THE BATHROOM WINDOWS, HE SAID WELL IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH, I SAID YEAH I LOOK AT YOUR BODY AS MUCH AS I CAN,I SAID I LIKE HOW DARK YOU ARE, I THINK YOUR REAL SEXY,AND I GET REAL HORNY LOOKING AT YOU, HE SAID WHY HAVEN'T YOU EVER TOLD ME THAT, I'M A WHITE GUY AND I'M GOING TO SAY HEY I LOVE LOOKING AT YOU , I LOVE HOW DARK YOUR SKIN IS, I WOULD LOVE LICK YOUR EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY WITH MY TOUNGE, WHY YOU LOVE TO LICK A NIGGERS BODY WITH THAT WHITE TOUGNE OF YOURS THAN GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK A NIGGER BIG BLACK COCK, I SAID SINCE YOU KNOW I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK YEAH, I LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK EVERY TIME YOU GET OUTTA THE SHOWER AT WORK, HE SAID WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANNA ME, I SAID HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO TELL SOMEONE ,THAT YOU WANNA HAVE SEX WITH THEM, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT BE AWESOME IF ME AND YOU GOT NAKED IN BED ,AND MAID LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, LIKE WHAT IS YOUR FANTASY CONSISTS OF, I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU FOR A GOOD WHILE JUST LAY IN EACH OTHER ARMS AND KISS ,AND RUB EACH OTHER,THEN I WOULD START LICKING YOUR EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY,THEN LICK YOUR COCK NICE AND SLOW,AND THEN LICK YOUR ASSHOLE FOR A WHILE UNTIL YOUR REALLY TURN ON, AND THEN YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING TO ME, THEN I WOULD LOVE YOU TO FUCK ME REAL SLOW AND HARD, AND I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK YOU THE SAME WAY,AFTER WE'RE DONE, WE WOULD LAY IN EACH OTHER ARMS AND KISS AND TELL EACH OTHER HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER, AND WE WOULD BECOME LOVERS, AND STAY TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME, AND HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,HE SAID NO ONE EVER NOTICED THAT I WAS LOOKING AT YOU, AND THINKING THE SAME WAY,I SAID NO SHIT,HE SAID I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON YOU, I SAID WOW,ALL THIS TIME,AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING, WE STARTED LAUGHING, I SAID WELL YOU WANT TO BECOME LOVERS,HE SAID FUCK YEAH,WE GRAB EACH OTHER AND STARTED KISSING AND LICKING ALL OVER ARE BODIES, THEN WE SUCKED EACH OTHER OFF THREE TIMES THAT NIY, HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BE LOVERS ALL THE TIME AND LIVE WITH EACH OTHER, I SAID I WOULD LOVE TO,HE GOT DIVORCED AND WE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SIX YEARS ALREADY, I ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK HIS BLACK COCK,IT TURNS ME ON ,THINKING WE CALLED THEM NIGGERS, AND HAD THEM AS SLAVES, AND NOW A WHITE GUY IS ON HIS KNEES SUCKIN THE NIGGERS BIG BLACK COCK AND LOVIN EVERY TIME HE DOES IT, AND WHEN THE NIGGER SAYS TO LICK HIS ASSHOLE REAL GOOD FOR HIM ,YOU SAY I WOULD LOVE TO MASTER, I A WHITE FAGGIT,AND I SPEAK FOR ALL US WHITE FAGGOTS,WE LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK COCKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love to suck

The first time i met a guy at a zippy mart and

i needed to cash a check and the cashier could

not cash it. The guy behind me said he could

help me out, so i followed him back to his house.

It was 2 in the morning and he got in my truck and

said he would cash my check for a blowjob.

I told him i was straight but i needed the cash so i

agreed to jack him off but when i started he told me

to at least taste him, so i leaned over and took

the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked

it and the more i sucked the more i enjoyed it.

I could not make myself stop and he filled my

mouth and throat full of warm creamy cum. I

am now hooked on sucking cocks. Just cant

get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is totally realistic. I loved it. I gave it โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†-

Yes, a cock can be gorgeous, more gorgeous & the most gorgeous. When it is none of the above, just keep saying to yourself, Beggars can't be choosers.

It is important to me that the other man & i click, connect, that i feel comfortable with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time picked up

When I was 18, I decided to hitchhike to a concert....after about an hour standing beside a motorway, an older guy stopped and picked me ...after explaining where I was going he agreed to drop me off nearby ( Tim , his name ) was heading to his daughters for the weekend and said it was pretty much on the way

We left the motorway after an hour and drove steadily through the countryside until he said he needed the toilet and knew a place not far away ( i too needed the loo so I thanked him )

We pulled up just outside the toilet block on a deserted and rain swept picnic area, Tim ran for the toilets and I followed soon after...I was surprised to see him standing at the urinal ,avidly reading the scrawled graffiti whilst stroking his quite big cock

I smiled at him as I took mine out ,had my piss and went to put it away until I noticed he was staring at me ( and his cock had grown considerably )

Not being a stranger to gay sex,I smiled at him and asked if he liked what he saw

What really surprised me was his answer...breathlessly he said ' oh yes and I would love to suck it'

I nodded and slid my jeans down as he stepped across and dropped to his knees his tongue flicked out and wrapped around my cockhead...and he groaned that he loved tasting piss too...slowly he engulfed me and gently sucked my cock...my hands went to his head and pulled my cock in deeper...again he moaned telling me to fuck his face...which I did

As he was sucking me ,he was stroking his cock too, so I suggested a 69 - in the back of his car...with that he got up and kissed me deeply as we stood there fondling each other

At his insistence we got naked in the car and sucked each other off to completion

The afterglow was wonderful and after dressing we exchanged numbers.... Promising to meet after the concert

We did and I spent a few wonderful years with him as his 'wife'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm the same

My situation is very similar to yours. I used to suck cock before I got married but then 2 years ago (after 10 years of marriage) I started again. I don't know if I'm "gay" or just "bi" but what I do know is that I love sucking cock much much more than eating pussy. I actually don't mind if anyone calls me "gay" because when I do have a cock in my mouth I actually feel "gay". Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

GivittomeGivittomeover 7 years ago
Im new

Hey im new and for some time now, ive been wanting to suck a cops dick. Its just one of those things that turns me on. If anybody looking to get their dick sucked , let me know ๐Ÿ˜† i just recently turned 19 and im looking for some fun. Im new to it so if you want to train me , dont hesitate to let me know.

GivittomeGivittomeover 7 years ago
anybody

anybody here live by the bay area? im looking for somebody willing to let me suck their dick . Kind of want to try it out . The image of a cock in my mouth and down my throat seems like such a good time for me . If you also want to bring a friemd with you ๐Ÿ˜œ thats fine, more cock the better. Im being real. Anybody want to try my mouth can hit me up. #givittome . I also have a thing for cops, so if anybody knows of one looking for some head or ass im here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i love getting naked and sucking big juicy cock while a man drives and stop in various places so I can follow him outside and drop to my knees and suck his tasty prick

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

That is a dream come true story about sucking cock. I would love love to find a young guy that would let me suck his cock on a regular basis. I have only sucked a few cocks in my lifetime, but it would be awesome to have a regular cock to feed me his cum. Living in rural Oklahoma I have to be very discreet and it's not easy to find a good friend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish I could have swallowed that

I would like to suck cock in any truck I've never really swallowed but I want to so badly I wish I could find someone in my area Norwich Connecticut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking Cock

I want to have my first cock so badly, only 74 years old...someone in the Boston area bust my cherry and I'll get hard for you. Signed, a horny virgin. I'm cumming now, ohhhh, Baby!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking Cock. ..

While I haven't sucked cock in a truck, I have in the back of a Camaro.Actually it was more of a really hot face fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I want a cock t fuck my mouth also my man pussy I be happy their bitch do what they t me suck my man tits fuck my ass raw want t feel u while u inside me just want t someone t fuck the shit out of me will shallowing willing t get gang bang a cock in my ass and one in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bi cocksucker

I liked the story. Most of the time the hot cum from my man is my favorite time. Yes cocksucking is addictive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff!

I luv sucking cock and swallowing, but up until now, its all be anonymous at glory holes. Want to experience it live, still waiting on the most advantageous opportunity.

Especially with a younger guy who can cum more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love beingsucked

Would love to have you suck my dick. I live in Gilmer tx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this is what I really need. I have been thinking about giving head for a couple of years now but i have not got the guts to do it yet. This might help me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was a young boy I was walking home from school one day when a man I recognized from our neighborhood stopped in his van and asked me if I wanted a ride home. Since it was another mile or so I accepted the offer...about a block or two later he said he had to pee and couldn't hold it any longer, and pulled off the road and into a stand of trees and brush. he got out and moved to the passenger side of the van and took out his cock and started pissing. I had the window rollled down because it was a warm day and watched him pee in facination. I had never seen a grown man's cock before. When he finished, he gave his cock a few strokes and then put it away and zipped up, much to my disappointment. He dropped my off at my home and told me that he enjoyed my company when I thanked him for the ride. It was about 3 or 4 days later when I was walking home again that he pulled over again and said "Hop in, Buddy"....He then told me that he knew I had been watching him piss, and asked if I would like to see his cock again. I was shocked and thrilled at the same time and managed to nod my head...He then said that I could see his only if I showed him mine. I was so excited that my hands were shaking as I opened my fly and fished out my tiny cock. I had barely got it out when he leaned over and took my small dick in his mouth and started sucking me !!

It felt so wonderful but I was so young I didn't know what to do except lay back and enjoy the new sensations. He sucked me for about 5 minutes before he took out his big man cock and asked me to "taste it"....THAT was the first time I had a cock in my mouth. In the weeks and months that followed, he taught me how to suck a man's cock and take a wet finger up my ass.....I was 10 at the time. Although I only learned much later what a Pedophyle was, I never reported him or told anyone. His teaching made me a confirmed cocksucker and addicted cum slut. (I'm now 59 and still sucking every cockI can find.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I longed to suck my fathers cock. He had a cut cock with a finely sculptured head and nice nuts. I saw it many times as I was raised on a ranch and worked with dad a lot and he would often piss in front of me when we were in the pickup or on horses working. He usually turned toward me when he pissed, like he wanted me to see the source of my being. I never saw it erect, but wish I had. I have wondered if he wanted me to see it or even feel it and suck it for him. He has been gone for nearly 30 years, but that beautiful cock between his legs is still in my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
First Time Suck

I was 30 and married the first time I sucked cock I had a paper route early mornings and use to cruise by a gay spot Finally one morning I got the nerve to get in a younger guys car We swapped sucking and from then on in Iโ€™m a hungry married cock sucker I am 63 now and have sucked 50 cocks I canโ€™t get enough. Anyone Else married horney like me. Tmike298@yahoo.com. Letโ€™s chat Upstate NY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous