All Comments on 'You, Me and Marie'

by luvzmature

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Very hot!!

Seems like a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Damn, that was a hot one! Lookin' forward to more...

Kat73Kat73about 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Loved the story luvz...I look forward to more.

MsTexasMsTexasover 12 years ago
Worthy ...

Very moan worthy luvz *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start!

This tale definitely needs a second chapter where Joe takes Kate, and Marie out for dinner, they have alcoholic drinks with dinner, flirt, then return home, and jack takes turns fucking Kate, and Marie that night, and during the week that Marie stays with them. But before Marie returns home, she, and Kate both tell Joe that he's managed to impregnate the both of them, and that their looking forward to being pregnant together. Then Kate could tell Joe that she wants him to marry Marie, and then the three of them could go on a Honeymoon to celebrate their 3-way Marriage, then Kate, and Marie could tell him that they want at least 4 babies each by him, before their through having babies. Just some ideas to think about? Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sex with a cousin is NOT incest!

Sex with a cousin is NOT incest! It's legal in most parts of the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvzmature@luvzmature
11 Followers
Fledgeling writer that has finally taken the plunge. I am very anxious to receive feedback, both critical and praiseworthy and will respond if you like. I love to read erotic stories and have lived out enough of it to keep tapping the keyboard.