All Comments on 'The Ex Comes to Visit'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Straight forward

A straight forward story of a man taking reasonable actions in a timely manner. <P>

Allowing the ex to stay with them was pretty bad but in the long run may have been the best thing. Given her actions if she might have hooked up with Carl even if he was not staying with them. Then he never would have known.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Ditoo to Fregen

The only problem, as always with JPB is that I was afraid he would turn into a voyeur! At least she insisted on the condoms!

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
lucky escape, anda good clean brake.

shame he's marriage was over but as she was going to be black mailed, into doing that more often, so his relationship would have suffered any how.

better to find out at the time and brake cleanly than later.

yep the divorce would have been messy but still.

good clean and sensible actions, good read.

thanks for shearing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Short and to the point

Good story.

He screwed up when he let her talk him into letting her ex-husband stay with them.

No good was ever going to come out of that.

He did find out what kind of slut she was.

Thanks for the read.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
A slut is a slut

Nice clean story. It was nice how he realized that she was willing and that there was no marriage to save. He got control of the situation and ended it. Very smart. I was thinking as the guy was taking pictures "Ah, evidence". Unfortunately she was a stupid woman and that didn't make her very interesting. It might have been good to see her suffer a bit more but I guess that's like beating a dog with a stick. The dog is too dumb to understand why you are beating it or to learn anything from it.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
One of your best stories...

The husband showed some balls...but I would have kept the camera for evidence along with any money in their wallets for payment for the whore's services.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Yes!

JPB,

Good response vs bad reaction.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
Finally

A story by JPB that gets a vote over a 1 star.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
was a good one 5 ***** stars

But still like your more complex stories better were the outcome is uncertain.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
A good one pager!!

Thanks for sharing it!

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Great Flash Story.

And he gets a camera out of it.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Yes

Again........No Wimp!!!

Thanks for the quick, great read.

Some guys don't show their emotion for a few weeks after an emotional experience. In this case, our guy seemed to be quite in control. Point being, he had to be in love with her to get married.

Anyway, not to labor away at mundane trivia...thanks for a short, but very good quickie!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Even a blind squirrel...

Well you know the rest. Five Stars!

jason1138jason1138about 13 years ago
Should be in the non-erotic category

since there was nothing remotely erotic about it.

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago

"Fran worked on me for three days and finally, against my better judgement, I told her she could do it."

Thats when I thought "Shit.. here we go again"

And this is when I knew it was going to be alright.

"I went down into the basement and opened my gun safe, took out the Model 870 and slid three shells into the magazine and headed back upstairs."

Great little flash story. 5*'s

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Like the Idea that he waited to see exactly what he was walking in on and the "CLACK CLACK" of the Shotgun.

and then to be given allof the proof he would need by the Asshole Ex and his Loving Wife LOL.

Too Good.

ronboy69ronboy69about 13 years ago
more

JPB I know you could come up with chapter 2

fern501fern501about 13 years ago
O tempora, O mores... (Cicero).

A good story, nothing new or surprising here.

I enjoyed the "Kodak" moment and the two guys leaving the camera who will not enjoy this Kodak moment, just like I'm sure the Romans are sorry they didn't know about Mr. Eastman.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story enough to give it 4 stars

However the story is impossible.

1. Rather than allow the ex to stay for 4 days, he would have paid for a cheap motel room

2. The other guy would be impossible since she didn't know him or plan on him.

One thing is for certain. The poor husband would be be fucked by the family court.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Much, Much Better

Now there were some good consequences with a little begging thrown in to show that she was sad she lost him.

This woman made the common mistake of only remembering the good times. If/when she goes back to her ex, she will re-discover those things she did not like.

Thanks for the good read.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Womp'em side the head!

Well that was short, sour and to the point. I liked his reaction and his follow-up, but I couldn't help but think that he should have seen it coming and simply told her "NO"! It didn't add up. Why was he coming and why didn't he have enough money to stay at a motel? If he didn't have money, why was he coming in the first place? Nope. He was right - he got setup and she got what she deserved. Good one Bob!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Whore

Fucking cheating cunt. He did the right thing, kicked her out, covered in piss. Damn. I hate cheaters.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Very Nice Story

Short and sweet with excellent writing. JPB. Have always liked your writing style. Maybe not all of your stories though. This one met my criteria. Catch the cheater, kick her to the curb. No fuss, no muss. Nice touch with leaving the camera. Made everything cut and dried.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I THINK THE EXES ARE GOING TO SWITCH ROLES AGAIN

film at 11////TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
He Warned Her

He TOLD her it wasn't a good idea.

Giving her EVERY benefit of the doubt, that she didn't plan it and Thursday was some sort of an "accident", she should have said, "Shit, Hubby was right, we never should have had Carl stay here," and sent Carl on his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have to wonder?

Was he right? Did she plan the whole thing from the start and thought she could get away with it? Or did she get caught up in the moment of good memories? Her ex-husband couldn't be much of a man. Who comes to town on business and can't afford a hotel? That made no sense. Glad that he dumped the bitch. Funnier yet when the ex peed on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One extremely good thing....

It was short.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Finally

A JPB story that I can enjoy. He should have kneecapped both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep

Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Oh what happened

Lights action camera

Almost all good 4 stars

More punishment for ex and friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Punishment

Not enough punishment,especially to Carl.He should have shot him in the knee and claimed self defence as the three of them threaten ed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

Some idiot said every woman is a lying cheating whore, no. Your mother and wife maybe, not all. Fuck off with your generalizations.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
What choice was there?

She doesn't value her marriage. It is just a convenience. The good news is that this story is FAR beyond what most people think is possible in their lives and I honestly hope they are right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending?

How about including an ending?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Don't you wish you lived in a world where your wife loved you enough and had compassion for others so she could offer her ex a place to stay and not be the least bit tempted? There are no second chances on a situation like this.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Honey, I found some fire ants, a bunch of termites and some killer bees who don't have a place to stay, and I was wondering..."

.

All 5ives! Great story!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Typical story for JPB about gangbanging whore of a wife with imbecile unobserving husband. Always the same, always the same but at least this time short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

d2d2 - I really can't understand why someone who has said time and again that you can't stand a writer yet apparently reads all his stories. Wait a minute, I'll bet you are one of Bob's ex-wives! Thanks for your story Bob, 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another non story where JPB recycles her usual bs plot.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Just the average JPB story that doesn't get finished. It would actually work the way it is, if he actually did shoot their knee caps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What excuse could she possibly have for boinking 2 guys? In their own house no less. My guess is that they were getting away with it for a while, got complacent and got caught.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
If

If Carl is coming to town for work,why aren't they paying for an hotel.That alone should have made him very suspicious as to why he had been invited to stay.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Yup, another really fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Average at best. Three stars for an incomplete story that lacked in the telling.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Three stars. The premise limited the story to Four stars, but actually agreeing to allow the Ex to stay there dropped it to three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9046 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...