All Comments on 'Penelope'

by RC1960

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Do not write your crap anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
computers

If it were hot for computers these losers would be silent it is the same for the kids that are prey on by sickos this is the only thing i have against computers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why...............

....oh why did I actually speed read to the end of this story????????????

I guess it was in fetish category, so I have no one to blame but myself.

In fact I won't even log in so I can remain anonymous.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well

Well, it was pretty well written. I am not sure why Maria allowed it to happen, did I miss that. Also I really really don't understand why the denial is such a key portion of the story...seems that it should be a deal breaker, and the caning just to have sex with the wife is pretty over the top. Anyway, as far as cuckold stories go, this one was pretty good, certainly beyond my understanding, but pretty good.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice!

You grasp the turmoil of a submissive male trying to be a man he knows he is not, very well. I know, I lived it, till like Oscar, I accepted my need to be a sissy and my wife and I love our reversed roles. Oscar, Olivia and Pen will be much happier from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done

I like this category of story and read most of them, this is unique. Better than any. I am hoping for more.

Mike in Arizona

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
A very interesting story . . .

. . . and well written also well thought out. I don't normally read Fetish stories, but I had a reason for reading this. U will write mire later this evening.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
On limits and submission in cuckolding

I have always had a problem with use of the term cuckold as synonymous with humiliation of the husband because as I read the definition the husband is inconsequential; his wife has taken a lover once or many times with or without husband's knowledge or approval. He just doesn't play in the definition. However, in current erotic stories, the cuckold definition carries with it a humliation context. Within that context I want to throw in two cents on limits in a relationship as used in this story beginning with:

In the discussion between Juan and Penelope about limits for treatment of Oscar as cuckold: "Yes, well, good, I guess. I think that's fine; I mean to define the limits. "But, as to those, there won't be any limits, not up front at any rate. But, if Oscar gets skittish, I may ask you, signal you, to back off of this or that. He's not used to this stuff, and, the only other times we tried it, they turned out to be disasters. That must not happen. So, I will be the determiner as to what must not happen," she said.

Penelope is taking a moderate and cautious approach to how far to push her husband. The issue Juan is most interested in is the bisexual adventure; he wants to screw Oscar's butt. The issue Penelope is focusing is the sex denial issue based on her prior experience between Bill and Oscar that caused the long term break up. As we know from the story, Oscar has misgivings about both issues, but the long term denial of sex with his wife is an absolute can't live with where the bisexual issue is a strong negative that is probably cultural.

Juan fairly well summarizes the cuckold humiliation desires: "Look Penelope, I know cuckold men. They get off on being humiliated sexually, not personally, if you get my drift, but sexually. Things like their wives watching them get banged or sucking the cock that just fucked her." . . . . "He may or may not be ultra-sensitive to being treated like a mouse, but he likes it just the same when it is done with just the right touch of dignity and kindness," said Juan." And finally, "The trick is to not hurt his feelings beyond his ability to tolerate his humiliation. That's the nut that has to be cracked and none other."

Juan seems to understand even better than Oscar or Penelope what they both need; husband and wife both want to get to a husband uncomfortable, almost uncontrolled subservience, but a subservience that both have confidence will stop short of unacceptable and irrevocable limits.

When Penelope finally presents her wants to Oscar she paints the scene in terms that Oscar has to place his trust in his wife that Penelope knows where Oscar's break point is and that Penelope will push him to the edge of that break point, lean him out over the breaking line, and then stop and allow retreat to comfort just when Oscar is sure he can go no further.

From my experience with dominance and submission, any safe word or hard limit just doesn't work. Trust that the dominant partner will not break any irreparable limit is required, but the submissive must give up control for the instant of the scenario.

As a reader comment on the story in general I loved it and I hope the author wants to extend Penelope to several more offerings. How is the six month denial going to work out? How often will Oscar choose the whip for a screw? If Oscar gets used to Juan sodomizing him can Juan exercise denial? If Maria could keep Osar in the bedroom, could she also keep him for an evening at the club while Penelope and Juan go use Oscar and Penelope's marital bed? What about public exposure of the relationship.

Over a six month period there could be many possible emotionally traumatic issues to discuss. I for one would like to see author address some of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He wasn't a willing cuck she was just a bitch who is abusing him

A true pile of shit.

He got say from her bs for ten years and was happy. He should have killed her when she found him.

As for Maria what a great friend she turned out to be. Makes you kinda hate women since all the ones in this story are selfish pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
would like to be cockholded

sexy story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The story was well written

But I couldn't buy into the storyline, but I guess for a fetish story, believability isn't necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I thought this was extremely well written, especially for a first submission. I like they cuckold theme, especially as the husband gradually came to recognise his need to be a cuck, culminating in his willing participation in being fucked in the ass by his wifes bull. I think Penelope is a real slutwife and I would like to see her gradually descend to the point where she's a black cock whore, and is eventually bred by countless blacks.

DC29DC29about 13 years ago
good story

again as with other of this type there are those who must make a comment that is purely useless to the author. it doesn't give any constructive ctrism it just rubbishes the author and their story.

RC1960 please ignore these morons and keep writting as your story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story , it would be easy to build on where you left off. You could femme the hubby more , Penelope could get preggers and the husband can be the nanny........all kinds of ways to take it.

One of the best cuckold stories I've read here .

Toni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy "Off-Limits" Bride & Cuckolded Little Hubby

This tall leggy gorgeous wife gradually begins to tease and deny her little cuckold hubby. Hubby finds himself drooling while peeping on his sexy wife while she prepares for her dates. His sexy wife deliberately takes a long time primping and dressing while hubby is banned to the hallway. Little hubby finds himself turned into a voyeur reduced to playing with his tiny caged member while peeping on his tall sexy "off-limits" bride. Being able to look, but not touch, turns his teasing wife into a fetish object. Hubby finds himself worshiping her scented panties, seamed stockings, 5" open toed sandals, and other lingerie. His leggy goddess finds that giving hubby all the household chores, including handwashing her lingerie, makes him even more submissive. She becomes more adept each day with her tease and deny torture, as hubby succumbs to her.

Thank you for a very promising story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please Continue Great FemDom Wife/Cuckold Hubby Story

Please continue this great story and explore the developing relationship between the 2 couples. Would like more of the FemDom side of the story - the chastity play and caning.

Ignore the negative comments, you have written a very good story. I don't know why someone who doesn't enjoy cuckold stories would read it, and then feel the need to post a negative comments. If you don't like cuckold stories - don't read them and keep your comments to yourself. Maybe the story should be in the "Loving Wife" category instead of "Fetish", but either way please continue this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really sick

the world will be better if you die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pathetic

The writing wasn't bad but the story was pitiful. On the stupid scale this story would be a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It sucked...

Negative score of -10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The story's great. But it's too much of a story to be erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it!

I really liked the story. A litte slow in the middle, but great overall. Look forward to more o this story & other stories

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469almost 13 years ago
Well Written

This type of story is not my thing, however, it was well written and obviously gets a reaction from the reader, good, or bad. I read it because a couple wanted me as a "bull". It seems like there are a lot of variables in the cuckold world. Since I was a newbie to the "term", I found it very informative.

I appreciate your effort and I am shocked at some of the harsh comments (wishing you to die, etc.). Why are they reading it in the first place? Everyone has their own turn-ons and not everyone likes the same thing (why they make fords, chevys, dodge, and imports, etc.). They were so confident in their arguments that the did it anonymously.

Keep writing about whatever you want. I liked the story telling aspect, too, even if the subject was not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding content and writing

I'll give it 110 so even with the ridiculous review below you get 100!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worst story ever

So he has no pride or self respect? She certainly has no real love for him except as a provider and toy. Why, under the circumstances, even in a fictional story, would he stick around for a single second? That's right - he wouldn't. Which makes this pile of horse manure totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Exceptionally good story

I like that the cucked husband had some say, and that Penelope learned that it's not a game of "anything goes."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

One of the worst stories here. Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just get a divorce

And save us all from this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid

Worthless, guys a complete wimp , thought he was good at first but now whatever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a worthless pile of crap this sad tale was.

I don't know how he could stand up. He doesn't have a spine. Take the cage off. You don't need the key it's easy to remove. Pack your stuff and leave forever. Or throw the cheating slut out and get on with with your. This was simply god awful. Not worth the time spent reading it. Can I have my 5 minutes back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAVE A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT

CHEERS !

HARRY iVA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ES&D

I hope you get a deadly STD from your hand and die a slow and painful death.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

its about a marriage, and the things that can happen. I'm not sure I would have taken her back, after hearing the collusion that was going on with bill, but the depth of the overheard conversation did not tell a lot, other than she didn't want to lose her hubby, maybe because of the money, maybe love too, not enough information. the story states that he still loved her, and I believe she actually still loved him. I can appreciate their desire to do it right, and I think they did. some guys want to be cuckolds, some don't. this couple could write a novel for me. there surely could be a follow up on another chapter or 2 here. how did Maria feel about all of this? how did Pen feel about everything that happened? how about how Oscar, who seemed to love it? Did Juan settle down, to help Oscar, and Pen, at the same time including Maria?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Pleaseeeeeee Rick, come back...

Pleaseeeeeee Rick, come back...You are forgiven...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the right formula

I get the impression that what he really wants isn't a cuckold relationship in which she cuts him off sexually but a threesome where all three are equal, active participants. The other possibility that might have worked is that they swap partners on a permanent basis, so he espouses Maria and he leaves his ex with mister bisexual big black dick.

I can't see this ending well in the long term. He was right to leave, no idea why he put his foot back into the same pile of excrement as this is clearly not what he wanted. Maybe it's someone else's fantasy, but he'd be better served by a relationship where she's free to play with the big black penis to get her jollies but the sex between her and her primary partner remains unchanged and unencombered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank fuck you stopped posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five years ?

I hope you're dead by a very painful cancer

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
So much hate and cruelty

There is nothing erotic about humiliating and physically beating someone. Only truly sick mind can write such twisted garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crappola!

If the story had ended when Oscar moved away,or even when he and Pen got back together it would have been ok.(Except for Oscar blowing Bill,that was disgusting and unneeded!). The last 2 pages made me want to hurl!🤮 Even if Oscar just had to try that cuckold shit again,his desire to have regular sex should have put the kibosh on that! It went quickly downhill with a cock cage,the Bi guy as the bull cross-dressing,Oscar taking it up the ass,pain from a switch! WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it would be happy ending for short guy but no, I as short man offended. I should start to make campaign for short men to get their rights protected, beware tall whities and blackies, no more your kind would survive

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

unbelievable that any man could submit to this ridiculous activity.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

JUST MORE CUCK SHIT! SCORE REFLECTS IT.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is scat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous