All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 09'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
Irish_IndianIrish_Indianabout 13 years ago

Can't wait to read more!

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Wow looks like Kiera can hold her own and use her abilities to get the info that they needed not alot but some at least. Figured Gray would be pe'od when he knew that she was in there with that prisoner good thing that Lena got between them when she did. Kiera needs to know what all would happen if she decides to be fully mated to Gray and I think Lena is the best person to tell her.

Oh I have thoughts and ideas on this dark one but I am hoping I am wrong about it. Very excited to see this new chapter yayaya another great chapter! Cant wait for your next post!

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
Love it!

So very glad you came back to Lit! I thought you were gone for good. Love the story and the characters, although Kiera's behavior sometimes comes across as irritating, but that's just me. =)

Anyway, like I said, glad you're back and hope to read another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am thrilled!

Thank you for being back, indeed!

This is so fascinating, I can hardly wait.

Good luck with all your writing!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Loved it!!

I'm so glad you've submitted again and continued your story!! I was on the brink of giving up hope :( As always though, your story was amazing and well worth the wait!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
awesome*****

I still love that attraction between Grayson and Kiera, and I love the powers Kiera has. Wonderful chapter!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissabout 13 years ago
awesome

just gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Blah!

So mean. More please!

~hzl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this series. Glad you're back. Keep writing.

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
can't wait ...

for the next installment!!

SiesumiSiesumiabout 13 years ago
I love this series!

I want to know more...please keep this installment coming *s*

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

That was very very mean to leave us there! I love the series. This chapter was great as it upped the ante by adding the 'dark creature' and showing us how powerful Kiera is. I look forward to Lena's talk with her and hope there is more to it than the commonly accepted aspects of the mating. I was really impressed with the scene where Grayson loses control. You wrote it really well and I felt like I could feel his rage as well as picture it. I'd like to see you write a scene where we get a better picture of Allistaire. We've gotten to know Lena somewhat (and I loved her being able to stand up to Gray...she'll be a good example for Kiera as she accepts her role) I found this story when this new chapter came out but I got from the comments that there was a lot of time between chapters. I really hope you bring us a new one soon. I also hope that we get to know Gray a bit better maybe as a leader and on a more personal level. We know more about Kiera and her past and how she is today than we do about him. We mainly have been exposed to his lust and passion for her. We get that he helped make the pack very prosperous and he clearly has made them a force to be reckoned with the way he's organized their defenses, etc. What might the dark creature want his blood for. What makes him special? I'd like to know more about his personality and something of his past to see how he's a good match for her.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
good story

Don't be a meany and leave it here to long. I'm hooked on this story.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneabout 13 years ago
Welcome back & Thank you....

Looking forward to reading much more and hoping that it won't take near as long this time.

Thanks for continuing...

LR

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago

This story is freakin' fantastic!!!!! I am now on edge to finish it, so please write and post the next chapter as soon as possible!!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter

only hope you will not take to long to complete this story as it has taken forever to get to this point. I so want them mated.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
what happened next??/

ei ei ei.... where is the next chapter. you are taking your sweet time. hmmm... :) please post!!! :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
ROFLMAO!

Let me say first.... I love Kiera! Any woman who can walk up to a werewolf and unleash her own is a plus in my book! When Gray found her and was so angry he wanted to mate and so did she, the whole end made me laugh out loud!

Great Story! Keep it comin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story

I love this story! Please keep it going and write more soon!!!!!

thickntastythickntastyalmost 13 years ago
more please

I'm hooked I started reading this a few hrs ago and just couldn't stop please update soon!!!!

Elfin69Elfin69almost 13 years ago
Grayson in Trouble

I think that after Keira finds out what mating with Grayson means and actually gets ahold of her emotions that Grayson is either going to be hit hard with her emotions when he gets back or a very pissed of Keira.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

I'm surprised that she was willing to go back to his apartment after all that. I would have thought that she'd run away from him. If Lena is about to explain what a mate is, she may still run. He is being high-handed even for an alpha male. Great story!

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonalmost 13 years ago
Glad you were finally able to add another chapter...

I am in love with these characters. I can't wait until they actually go through with the mating rituals. I think Kiera and Grayson are a great match. I am a little surprised she decided to go willingly to his apartment, especially after what just took place between them. But I'm so eager to find out what happens next. Please don't wait too long to update your series. Thanks for the submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good luck to Grayson

he's gonna need it! will the next installment be up soonish??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

i wasnt expecting hiim to attack her like that but it was hot. cant wait to find out wat will happen next plz dont keep me waiting to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
report ;-)

im reporting this story for awesomeness. wow can't wait for the next chapter i am absolutely loving it so much. the characters so far are exceptional an the storyling is sublime keep up the fantastic imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

All I can say is wow. This story is amazing. I rated each chapter 5 stars

PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 13 years ago
CRICKET!!!

Oh COME ON!!! I always have to wait and I can't wait anymore!! Does Kiera kick his ass for going all Alpha on her or what?? ARRRRRGHHH I hate waiting!!! If you don't post the next chapter soon i'm gonna DIE!! =^_^= PK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Drives me crazy...

I love this story and I have checked back often for updates. It drives me crazy when it takes YEARS for a story to wrap up. I really thought you were going to finish this story back in March but I guess I was wrong. You wrote a few chapters in 2008, a few in 2009, skipped 2010 all together and wrote 2 chapters March 2011. *sigh*

This is a great story and I really want to read an ending to it. PLEASE finish the story or at least say that you are not going to finish it anytime soon.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
please update!

I really really like this story and I can't wait to read what Lena is going to say!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hurry

Pls hurry!!!!! Liking the tension and how it turns to passion. Continue;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We are begging!!

Please finish the story!!! your killing us!

BiggestheartBiggestheartover 12 years ago
More

The wait is killing me!!!

Please write more

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Oh come on!!!

9 chapters in three years! Is sad for those of us who have been waiting so long.

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Are you ever going to post another chapter?

Would love to see the rest of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Nice to see more to this story. Hope your muse will help you work your magic and continue writing.

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I got lucky and found your story and read all 9 chapters. Although I can truly say that I would love for you hurry up and finish, I know how fickle the muse is. I look forward to your next chapter(s) when you are feeling the fires of creation again. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Cricket darlingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

My girl....my girl.............my girl......

I understand that one has life outside of writing, but this was so damn good!!!

Please don't rush...we all want quality, not just words on a page.

So looking forward to another chapter in your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please keep writing!

Please continue, this is the hottest story I have read in a long time. I love Kiera's strength, and Gray's response to it... Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Please cricket moreee

Such an enjoyable story i cant wait for your next chapters muahhhh

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

your such a talented writer. please update this story soon.

sweetlove365sweetlove365over 12 years ago

Wonderful story! I hope you get a chance to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nooo!

Oh gosh, you can't leave me hanging like this...I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! Like I said before, you are VERY talented, keep doing what you are doing. I am really enjoying this story.

Love,

Your Number 1 Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great...

that's a great follow up to ch. 8. but everyone is right, too short, give us more, etc.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
You have my attention!

Please come back to this story--I would love to read more.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Please Post Next Chapter

Please Please Post Next Chapter Soon

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Second read....

Darling love the dynamics between the principal characters especially Gray and Lena.

There are a million questions hanging out there. Will you be answering them soon?

Understand life is demanding....no problem just eager for more of this story.

ChocolateBeautyChocolateBeautyabout 12 years ago
love it!!!

wait wait wait!!! why did you stop???!!! omg im in love with this story please continue !!!

caffssucaffssuabout 12 years ago

Please continue this story! I love all the characters!

KissmintKissmintabout 12 years ago
More!!

This story is amazing! I hope you write more and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply Amazing

This story is fabulous and I would really like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
want more

this story is such an amazing read that i cant wait for the next chapter please please update soon cant wait.

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
very good

Don't be a stranger and keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I cant wait for the rest :)

This is like one of the best supernatural stories i have read it has great characters. a lot of emotions and really hot sex or great making love......in any case i tot love it

xoxo

Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
morrre

simply put..I want more

Shadow_ChildShadow_Childalmost 12 years ago
heartbroken

10!!! I need part 10!!!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Intrigued

To the last word. Good story;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE

Please, more! more! more! more!

Please, more! more! more! more!

Please, more! more! more! more!

Please, more! more! more! more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh well.

Another author who abandoned their story. Typical.

cricketmusecricketmusealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Not abandoned

Story hasn't been abandoned, just a bit stuck on some forward movement. If you want rushed swill, I'm probably not your girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whoot whoot!!!

Haha! You go girl !!

A1988A1988almost 12 years ago
love the story

thank you Cricketmuse for not abandoning the story!

briebabybriebabyalmost 12 years ago
Love and need more...

Love this...need more...it is an addiction.

And for those accusing of the author abandoning the story, sit your butts down and try writing a good, long story fast....you will fail...published authors take months or years to write a complete story for publishing. We are lucky that on this site, our authors can post as they write, so quit complaining and just enjoy this amazing story by this great author!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for posting...

I'm really happy that you haven't forgotten about your story. I shall wait patiently. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update?!

I'm sad that this hasn't been finished. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Story, Please

Great Story So far, but needs to be finished.. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gotta love werewolves

Great story, but where's the rest? It seems every time I find a fantastic story, the writer stops writing in the middle of it. Please, do finish, wonn't you?

LizzyLichen333LizzyLichen333over 11 years ago
Excited to read more!

I love you really have developed these characters well and your buildup of their relationship and everything flows really well. Keep it up and can't wait to read more as you finish it. Love it so far!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
You Rock!!!!!

I am loving this story!!! Please do not take forever with more chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've really gotten into your story. You've created strong characters that I truly like. I hope you plan on coming back and finishing. Once again, really great story. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

This is a great story! I wish you would finish it. I find myself daydreaming about these characters and their individual story. Can't wait for more!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
NO!!!!

More PLEASE!!

LOVE YOUR STORIES.....

whitty92whitty92over 11 years ago
please write more!!!

I love the characters and how none of them will back down. Please keep writing... I want to see how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Not sure if you are coming back to this story, but i would love to read more.

NikkiAKLNikkiAKLover 11 years ago
Chapters

When is the next chapter? Waiting.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtf

Why are chtrs 8 & 9 repeats? are you going to post the real ch 8 & ch 9?

vivavixenvivavixenover 11 years ago

More, please! Great character-development and I already have my suspicions about the villain. Your loves scenes are also passionate and wonderful--very different from some of the formulaic scenes I've read, but not in a weird "he put what where?!?" way.

Now I just need more. Let me know if another editor would help. I would be happy to read, edit, and encourage you while selfishly getting my hands on your drafts.

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Omg!!!

I can' t wait for the next part!!! I'm in love with this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: (

when is this story gonna be updated.............. i fell in love with the moment i started reading it and ever since then i have been waiting for the next chapter..........please post the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

Wondering if you are going to carry on with this story or is this it???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

So what will happen next??????? Will more couples form as the story continues???

Who is after Grayson??? What is going to happen to him and Kiera???? When is the next chapters??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need the end!!!!!!!

Please finish! I'm so hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please don't leave it unfinished

We are all waiting for you to finish you left at a crucial point in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

It has been like, at least 6months since you uploaded this. When will you submit the next chapters?

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Hope you finish!!!

You have an amazing story and I hope you finish it. Not to mention you get my blood boiling with this heat between these two. I love it!!

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
Oh.... No....

Please! PLease!! PLEase!!! PLEAse!!!! PLEASe!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Keep Writing!!!

I love this story and hope that you continue it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finish this when you have a chance!

please! :)

DirtyNessDirtyNessalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Please don't leave me hanging, I have to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh! the cruelty!

How could you leave in such suspense. Please, please submit the following chapters asap. I've been drawn in so deeply now, I've been left with so many questions. Lol.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 11 years ago
Love this story!!!

I just found this story & I love it! I do hope that you will be posting lots more of this story! I also hope that you get this post & remember that lots of people love this story & are dying for an update! I hope to read more -- lots more & soon! :)

Curiousreader123Curiousreader123almost 11 years ago
Can't wait for ch10!!!!!

Really really REALLY looking forward to seeing ch10!!!!!!

cricketmusecricketmuseover 10 years agoAuthor
To the readers,

First, thank you for your interest in my story. Your comments aleays bring me joy. Second, I will ask that you see my biopage for the short story of why I haven't posted Chap 10 and my recent comment under Chapter 1 for the long story. I ask only that you have patience with me as writing is not as easy as reading, especially when real life presents a series of challenges. Thank you again, and know that this story has not been abandoned for good.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago

It is hard not to believe that this story will ever be finished since it's last chapter was posted 03/28/11 and it is now 28/7/2013 so yeah we have been very,very patient!!!

cricketmusecricketmuseover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey Willieone

I'll need a proof reader & editor, are you interested?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just read your Bio, sorry that these things have happened but glad you have come through them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
be encouraged

Love this story. Great plot and street characterization build-up! Anxiously awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Very well written! I can't tell if i love it or hate it! Ur an amazing writer! Can't WAIT for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Now you've created a cliff hanger. Please finish the story. Your writing is fat paced and exciting.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous