All Comments on 'My Sexy Husband'

by mywayyourway100

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ooooooo....

This was good, almost like a guilty pleasure. I hope there's a part 2. I was inscensed that her husband forgot their anniversary. It's almost like he wanted to get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOTT

This story is HOTT, hopefully you have more to write about....

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice

Can't wait to hear more. I was straight until my wife dared me to try another man and have been a twink ever since(lol). My wife still likes to watch 15 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bi is best

My wife and I have shared our pleasures with other men a few times and we just have the best exciting sex ever.

TigerLilyyTigerLilyyabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I agree that this is like a guilty pleasure. Very hot story. Can't wait to read more =3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I would leave my husband if I ever found out he was gay.

or bi, or whatever you want to call it. I am so glad my husband is not gay. I have no use for sissies.

klippertklippertalmost 13 years ago
love it

I love reading this perspective. Very hot story. I might think more would like their wives too watch...hehe

OpenManOpenManover 12 years ago
I wish!

I wish I had a buddy like that - and a wife like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot!

Bi-sexuality isn't for everyone but if both people enjoy, whether it is MMF or FFM, then go for it. I love my wife but have been fucking and sucking cock for 30 years. She's had one lover that I know about and three or four other possibly lovers. I tried to get her to invite the one to join us but she didn't want to me to see his bigger cock fucking her once tight pussy. To bad it would have been fun for all three of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love cocks

I also love to be fucked by several men and suck cocks. I am addicted to sucking cocks. I am a truly cumslut. Wife also fucks and sucks most of the men that I suck, now she also loves to be fucked in her ass. We both can't get enough cocks. Love it.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Yes

That was nice, now I need to read chap 2, hope everyone gets together would love to be in that situation for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dreamlike

I can barely catch my breath!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot.

I cant wait til I can watch my lover suck & fuck another man. I love watching 2 men together, I too would love to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking HOT

Cannot wait for more...maybe a naked men's only gym session? (My current favorite fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucked up

That's so fucked up. If I were the wife I would have recorded them...n ask for divorce n 80% of the business n savings. The fact that he stood her up on her tenth anniversary is bad enough n to top it cheated on her on her anniversary... that's also unprotected. R u kidding me. How many thousands times he must have cheated on her god only knows.

I would have video recorded them...Shane them..by sending copies to their relatives. ...n divorced that cheating n lying son of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My wife had been playing mine games for a long time. She wanted me to suck a cock. Finally one night I called a guy who was always hitting on me,he came over to the house. We sat around drinking till I heard my wife drive up. I got down on my knees and started giving him a blow job when she opened the door there I was,mouth full of cock. She now has a little cock sucking husband!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved this story

I especially love the story from a woman's perspective. It's great to find out and hear about how a woman (a wife) feels and thinks about seeing her husband having gay sex. I too am married and I dream and fantasize all the time about my wife finding out about my secret gay life. I truly wish she would react as the writer of this story did. Wish me luck because I want to find out how my wife will react if she caught me sucking a real cock and getting fucked. I truly want her to find out about my gay side. Wish me luck and please tell more stories like this one.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Good thing

I love cock sucking husbands. We take and give. So hot if wives enjoy watching.

kathy251724kathy251724over 5 years ago
I love to watch..

So many men are "curious" just as many women are. It's a shame that it's so taboo and we can't be honest about our sexual urges. I'd love to watch my husband suck a cock and possibly share the cum with him. I know that it if I could somehow arrange it and offered him a cock he couldn't say no.

SoccermusclesSoccermusclesover 4 years ago
Hot story

Damn that story was fucking hot!!! I wish there was another story coming soon to follow this one.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

So well told and extraordinarily fucking hot! I love to fuck and get fucked and especially love to be watched. More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Loved the story and hope for more. I am bi-curious and dream of the day when I will have a cock in my mouth. My wife likes to tease me by pointing out men she would like to see me suck. Of course, I do the same to her pointing out men that I would like to watch her fuck. Hopefully, our dreams will be fulfilled someday. Sharing a cock would be hot.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Too bad she didn't get naked and join them... but still a hot story... but I'm not in favor of doing this behind his back...the story said they were honest and open with each other... ha!! guess not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic story for me because I would love to have my girlfriend suggest a MM play time. I always have thought the best way to begin is with the home hot tub.

Late night after a couple bottles of wine or drinks offering the hot tub soaking with no swim suits. Great way to break the ice everyone is nude and loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i used to do a 3 some with a man and his wife and she used to really get off watching us fuck each other in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My girlfriend and find guys to fuck me. And older men love fucking my sloppy ass. Their married but they cum harder in me that they do in their wife's.huge loads in me and I suck them dry afterwards too.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

She watched me suck dick but alway not let her watch me get fucked. No way she watched me fuck guys eat her pussy my cock in there ass. I love getting buttfucked sucking a big dick see dick in my mouth one thing but watching me cock up my ass another

plasticman29plasticman29about 2 years ago

I loved it made me so hot I fantasied about being one of the guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I once met a married man and we went to his house. He got down on his knees sucking my cock. His wife came home and caught us. She started yelling. I pulled up my pants and ran out the door. I never talked to or saw him again. I admit I am a coward.

plasticman29plasticman294 months ago

Great story It made me very hot hearing his wife describing what was taking place really enjoyed the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous