All Comments on 'A Message from Mother'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great to see another high heel & stocking story from you. Don't stay away so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story, along the lines of 'Mothers Red Shoes'. We can always do with more of these types of stories from you! Would have been even better had they fucked - perhaps a follow-up on the lines of a happy and horny reunion, with lots of hard mom/son fucking!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The ONLY thing...

that would make this story any better is if it was audio with "Mommy's" voice. Something possibly you could try sometime? The monologue is so good, I can almost hear her anyhow. Just close my eyes, and.... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my mother im

when i left for school in my bag i found my mother dirty nickers on my laptop was picture of mum in her bd suit mum is a milf i cant wait to get home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mummies mail

Mmmmmm, isnt it fun to send our sweet boys such filthy messages. When I'm at the office I'll set my phone recording under my desk. Then I'll dangle my 4 inch black mules until they drop to the floor. I know how hard he must be watching as I run my hot pink toes up & down my smooth calves pretending they are his aching cock. Having removed my knickers in the toilet I'll then open my legs squirming so that my skirt rides up showing him my wetness. Knowing that he isn't allowed to cum until I do I slowly play with my lips pulling them apart to expose my labia. Making sure no one is watching except my dirty son I dip first 1 then 2 & eventually 3 fingers into my quim. This always makes me cum wonderfully picturing my son spurting all over his phone. Aren't we such naughty mummies just the way our son's like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story, and I love the comment from the mother who wrote "Mummies Mail."

That sophisticated and sex-savvy lady knows that the hottest and most exciting kind of sexual tension and release is between a boy and his own mother. Nothing can ever get a boy as aroused, can ever make his young cock nearly as hard, as that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. And nothing can ever make a mother's mommy-hole as sopping wet as her own darling baby boy's big hard cock. Lots and lots of mothers, who knows maybe every last one of them, love the idea of getting their young son hard. It flatters and excites them at the same time. And best of all, they love knowing about and especially seeing their boy blowing his hot young balls while picturing his own mother's cunt. A mother is proud of all her son's creamy young semen, it's the sign of his sexual maturity and his manly virility. And the next logical step for the "Mother's Mail" mom is to get her boy's hard young cock up between her legs where he ends up unloading his young balls and shooting his geyser of semen up where it belongs--up his own mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hot and Arousing

I would love to hear a Audio verson of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell?

I can't believe the favorable comments about this story. I'm going to read one or two more stories, but if this is the best you can come up with, I'm deleting you from the list of writers I keep so I can check back periodically to see if they have come up with something new. What a let down and disappointment this was

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pilot is preying that the annony ashole deletes you fromhis list of writers.

We all wish this annony asshole would remove himself from this site. You eat shit and drink piss dear annony! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

a really loving mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Good!

My favourite story on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!