All Comments on 'Discretion is the Better Part...'

by peachesmelba

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
That was sick, and utterly arousing from a Dom point of view.

My god peaches, how on earth did you think up something like that?

I honestly didn't think you had something like that in you.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I cant remember ever cumming so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress Peaches,,.my lord what a completly arousing, sinfully exciting story!! the men in the begginning reminded me of something long ago...(a truck stop when i was 16)..by the end of the story i was so throbbing hard!!!! What a wicked Mistress you must be!! (smile) beautifully written!!! i shall be reading this story many times!!!

(i came when she was donr spanking him and slid the 10 inches in him!!!)

P.S.... any chance i can be yer handy man?!!! (smile)

Safari4444Safari4444about 13 years ago
Hire Me

Mistress Peaches, I would love to be hired by you. I do hope this story continues.

dirtybitchneedingitdirtybitchneedingitabout 13 years ago
dam :)-

I must say ur talents and literary skills are superb. Keep it coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!! So naughty and so HOT!!!

Wow!!! You've entered a whole new deminsion with this writing. As with your other work, you leave us all wanting more. Can't wait to read more about Curtis and his adventures on the new job.

- Passionate Chef

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And Now

for something completely different! Kind of a radical departure from your usual fare Peaches - NOT unwelcome mind... Thanks for branching out!

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
WOW

Wow that sure was a turn around... What a lot of thought has gone into this...

babygirlmiababygirlmiaabout 12 years ago
oh my...

wow, wonderful :)

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsalmost 12 years ago
Very interesting take, the military didn't teach him as much as they ought to.

Very interesting take, the military didn't teach him as much as they ought to have. I'd be interested in knowing what he learns, next! Oh, wait, there's more in part two, ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous