All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 13'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just when i thought the husband was going to act

what is the point of the wife staying married to her husband at this point? the story touched on the marriage and then it goes away. other than the idea that she is willing to do anything for someone other that her husband whats the point? could you develop that part or is this only a journey of a woman who wanted to be a slut forsaking the life she had? if so then my original question comes back, why stay married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent story, can't wait for the next installment.

friendly6977friendly6977almost 13 years ago
Good enough to keep it going!

Don't know how long you intend to continue, but at a minimum the husband has to at least take Kevin out...or maybe just use the gun to set him up for a fall by the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

At last! The slut has had her bitch tits pierced with gold rings - not before time. I'm eager to read about the next part of her black cock slut training, but why hasn't Kevin fucked her ass yet, or made her put out for a lot more of his associates?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I skipped through this series once I got the idea of it...

...to find out when John topped himself or the slut and the moron boss.

Please don't drag it out any further, kill them all off and make the planet a better place.

This is only about degradation, which comes from hate. The moron boss wanted to destroy a couple's union and succeeded. Now he wants to isolate the dumb sucker husband and turn the wife into a mindless slab of meat.

I know that there really are occurrences of things LIKE this in real life... but that's just a sad indictment of the individuals involved. Nothing redeeming in their lives at all.

I can only conclude that your a nut-job.

Rated 1 throughout to drag the average down.

bubbazouxbubbazouxabout 12 years ago
Get to the point

I like the story line but this is way to drawn out. It needs to come to a conclusion soon. I'm getting bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Finish

As a fictional erotic story I enjoyed it but it needs an ending. For those who read it and were critical of the author I was a little confused as to why they kept reading? Is Stephen King's book Misery or Stieg Larsson's book The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo sick and twisted? If true I would say absolutely!!! It's a fictional erotic story and one that made me wanting to see what would happen in the next chapter which is a credit to the author. For those that would actually wish it was a story of non-fiction I would say that you need to seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It needs lots more exciting chapters before it ends

You have a great story here. Keep your intensity and creativity..... WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

PLEASE TELL THE REAST OF THTS GREAT STORY .

PLEASE PLEASE

. ---------------------------

---------------------------------

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Damn no ending

I was so hoping that john would show up kill them all and then end his miserable existence. Well One can dream.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 10 years ago
ending it.

I agree with the other poster that it would be great if john took control back from kevin and reclaimed what is his. Rarely does this seem to happen in this genre so it would be a refreshing change of pace to see the tables turned on the over confident prick. He knows what she needs now and it would be a nice twist to see how he finds the strength within himself to grow into that role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your story is pure shit there is no man that would put up the shit that john is puting up with in thi9s story . And then there is no ending to the bull shit, the wife neddes akick in the cunt and a bullet up her ass. She is one fucken no good scum sucken dush bag to bleam her husban about what she does with that no good shit head that she wooks with,what afucken rat basted no good son of bitch.

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
I think an ending is comming soon...

I saw on FinishTheDamnStory's profile page that he plans on taking up this story and putting a finish on it. So if SubBabs doesn't want that to happen she better get a hold of him.

jezzazjezzazalmost 10 years ago

Wow, this is gross, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have the tenacity to openly state that there will be at least a Chapter 14?

This is, for many reasons, a very unique, enticing, fascinating, and well structured story. It has built up to this potential conclusion, but hopefully not and you abandon it? Finish your job Buster!

bocahalbocahalabout 9 years ago

Great story so far,waiting for chapter 14 and more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Absolutely extraordinary story - one of the finest in this genre that I've read. You really have a gift for writing stories of this very high quality - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

finish the fucken story I have been waiting fore you to finish the story fore three years fore to finish..........................................................................................................

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
My only regret

As far as this story is concerned, my only regret is it never got to the point where John had the opportunity to demonstrate to Kevin, the doctor and the trainer that god is a bullet. I'm on the fence about Susan. Sure she thought she was doing right by her and John, but now she's nearly as twisted as those taking advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well isn't Master Kevin just the perfect gentleman.

Such a lovely caring chap, every ladies dream. Does he also do flower arranging? No hang on, I bet he's probably more of an embroidery guy isn't he?

This tedious story should have been 2 or 3 chapters at the most and ending with the husband murdering kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do u ever finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous