All Comments on 'Negative Space'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting beginning to this story, I wonder where you're taking it and look forward to reading the next chaper.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
yes

yes definably a very interesting beginning, i love how the main character seems like average everyday girl just trying to make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nicely done,

its always nice to get a literate tale. For an opening page there were plenty of questions raised as well as a couple of quietly amusing lines. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Refreshing

Please continue to update this well and uniquely written story!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Nice Start

I'm alittle late to this series so I don't have to wait for the next chapter, it's already post and that's right were I'm going. I need more of this one!

avidreader_01avidreader_01almost 13 years ago
hmm

who is this man on the train & whatever in the world happened b/t Lana & Tom? If she was in medical school, why didn't she become a doctor?

SweetlingSweetlingover 12 years ago

What an excellent, intriguing story. Your descriptions of the environment are just incredible-- I know what it's like, taking care of kids. Please write more! I really want to know why she isn't a doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intriguing

I just saw a screening of "Shame," and the instant attraction between two strangers on the subway in your story reminds me of Shame--only this promisesbecause lee positive because it's a different genre, and Shame was about sexual addiction as a black hole. Sex for the main character (a smoking hot Michael Fassbender, in a sure Oscar-nomination performance) was nothing more than a temporary, anguished fix to be able to function with a semblance of normalcy. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters and hope you finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The literotica curse is alive and well

Yet another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good "hook" to a story getting you into the life of the main character and her frustrations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous