All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 01'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please don't continue this story.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good start

Well, you have established that one of the characters is not a very nice man and we have a loving wife who regrets some earlier indiscretion at college. I find it hard to hold it against her that she was being sold to other men, although for pay or not, she was definitely putting it about freely.

No doubt he will find out who she is and we will find out if she is a faithful wife and just how badly her husband needs the business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
honesty is best

I thought it was great she was honest with him , so many stories I have read the wife didn't tell her husband, and her past was used as a trap for her. Look foward to reading more......

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I think you should continue.

Andy probably already knows who Jim is married to and wants a way to get back at her.

I could make for a very good story if Andy uses his company business to make her his slut.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
continue

continue this story having Andy conning Janice into being his whore again, this time letting her getting gangbanged of her own free will because she submits to and likes the rough sex, and then let Jim divorce her after finding out

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Stop!

There is no need to continue. So far, the wife has not turned my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
rubbish

that's not how real people talk , wtf is up with the wife's monolog? Don't make another chapter plz.

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
lets see where u can take it.

I agree with bigdaddyrich and a couple others. It is a good read and would like to see you continue.

Make it so Janice once again becomes his whore and he arranges a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where you can take it is straight to the garbage dump.

Typical Loving Wives trash as of late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Let me see. A LW story where the wife is worried about an old boyfriend finding out who she is now and a husband who needs the business. So in chapter two the wife becomes a slut/whore again for the ex-boyfriend and the husband becomes a sick wimp sissy boy to the ex boyfriend. That is how 99% of these stories end up. So I agree DON'T write part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reading the comments ..

... at first I thought this was "another" Wimp/Cuck story which this site has too many of ( btw .. one is "too" many )! Since the wife was honest with her husband about her past,doesn't appear to want to cheat on her spouse, and he doesn't appear to be one of those spineless losers that gets off on his wife screwing some other man, I say continue.

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playabout 13 years ago
Good Starting premise

I think you would be able to take it in more directions by not turning it into a same old/same old by having Andy getting to her. Perhaps later in the story perhaps Jim/Janice can explore others, but you have the basis of good vs evil start here.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Sounds like a good story to me

A good story with believable characters. We should refer to Anonymous ranters as BigA's. I agree with one point a BigA made, that normally no wife would be so graphic in her description of her past unless she was embellishing it for erotic effect. In this case I thought she did for it's shock, her tale would certainly have shocked her husband into realizing who he was dealing with.

You've set the story up with drama and conflict, and it could go either way. The bad guy wants to further hurt the wife for his revenge, and getting to her through the husband. The husband is after the bad guy because he's a low life the hurt the woman he loves, and the wife might resent the bad guy's attempt to ruin her life and want to fight him as well.

What a nice setting for twisted drama! I would love to see the bad guy go after the husband to get the wife, and have the husband set up a series of hurdles, making the nose struggle. Being the son of his firm's founder, he may well not be the businessman that his father was. I'd like to see the husband sucker him into a trap, snap it shut and squeeze him dry.

GO for it! Make it happen. Maybe the wife can help in the planning, not physically, but in suggesting the way to use her former user's personality against him.

Make it happen!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 13 years ago
Yes

Go on, have a go, but try to make it a bit different somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One Chip and Acorn

Who eats just one chip at a meal? Of course you must continue this juicy tale. Andy will direct her to please him and others I wager. Janice is now what she was then; a beautiful woman who enjoys being seen and taken by a dominant male.

As the acorn seldom strays far from the tree I imagine Andy will teach daughter Jenny a thing or two about herself she didn't know as well. Hopefully mom gets involved in one of her lessons.

cheers, a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
IF????

If, he is any kind of a man, he will respect his wifes' suggestions and keep Andy away from their events. He'll carefully read the contractual agreement to make sure there isn't any serious consequences for ridiculous changes in performance.

Obviously, if he allows Andy to insist on a congratulatory dinner with their two wives, we know how the future will go.

Unfortunately, I am one of those who read your last story (regrettably) about the Lady Captain so, I'm sure you are going to have her servicing Andy and his friends, cuckolding the dimwit husband and destroying their 18 year marriage.

You JUST CAN'T help yourself, can you!!!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
So far so good

In whatever direction you go someone will gripe. Personally I will quit if it goes to a gang bang or even if Jim pimps her out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't go wrong

You can't go wrong whatever your choice. The story is good as it is. But a follow-up would also be interesting. The husband needs the business and the wife might need to close-up that with a fiercer revenge than a simple broken nose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yawn

Unfortunately based on your last story which started out good but quickly turned to crap here is how this will go down

she tells him to watch it

he doesn't

somehow she has to be alone/fuck/whore for the asshole

she loves it

she denies it

husband asks her

she denies it

she does it

she does it

she does it

she makes husband eat cream pie

husband asks her

she denies

husband catchers her

she denies

husband wimps and tries to reconcile

she decides she can't live without being the other guys whore

she leaves wimp husband

oh and some place it's a huge gang bang and some how every guy has a 15" cock.

So mr.author - this really should be in the fetish section under stupid slut/whore and wimp husband - it's not a loving wife situation at all - there's no love, just the same wimp/slut script over and over

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
One way street

The problem with continuing is that it seems you have already written yourself into a corner. Andy is a jerk who uses women. Her husband desperately needs his business. Andy will find out who Janice is and demand sex. Jim will be stuck because he needs the business. If Jim and Janice agree to Andy's demands bad things will happen. If they disagree bad things will happen. It seems like a no win situation. If you think you can write yourself out of that obvious corner, go for it. How will you maintain Jim and Janice as good people? Is Andy still a jerk? If Andy tries something how can he be stopped? Can the business be saved? Can there be a happy ending? Should there be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes

please more would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
its good as it is

I think its good as it is. Anything more would be a letdown to some people. Better to have a loving wife who is exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If you go on

it can only lead to a divorce and Janice will be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
continue

I know I am a perverted fuck, but I think the husband is really turned on by his wife's confession and secretly sets her up to be gang banged by Andy and his business buddies.The husband did say he would not invite him (Andy) "after the contract was signed". She tries to avoid it, but realizes at some point, her confession to her husband had stirred the lustful memories of her past, which are stronger than her lost dignity. Afterwards, Andy sends her home to her pervert husband, who never confesses to his role, leaving gobs of sequel possibilites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
continue

You are a good writer but have a problem with finishing a story and keeping your characters consistent. PLs. PLS do not go down hill the way you did with your last story

But do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no, why would we want the same drivel you did

in the last story ? we already know whats going to happen. Andy and Jake have big, fat long dick, while her husband is smaller than the little finger of a new born.

So from one second to the other she is the new fucktoy of those to brothers who not only have big dicks, no they are also rich. therefore of course she sells her own daughter Jenni to them, so she will not be lonely.

I'm good am I !

so far I am already sufficiently informed about the plot and don't need to read another five chapters to see another marriage going down because your woman character is not able to have a bigger IQ than a plant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Personally I think you should continue this tale. It held my interest and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue

I don't care what anyone else says, it's a good story.

I would like to read more.

Anyone who doesn't like your stories should shut up and write a better one.

IF THEY CAN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Stop Here

That is like holding the candy just out of the baby's reach.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Much Better

Pretty good writing and character development except for Jim. He did say he wouldn't be inviting him to any corporate entertainment functions which suggests that he does respect his wife's opinion and wishes. We'll see if Jim has to choose between his wife and the account, especially if Andy has already gained knowledge that they are married. If it comes to the wife becoming a prostitute since Andy already knows that getting her drunk and started gets her turned on enough to accept more partners, I would just as soon you didn't continue. That's my vote

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
I think it is good as is and could be continued....

But if all you do is one of the usual endings: turn her into a fuck toy again, husband uses her to get contract, etc. then don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't go on if its to be the wimpy self cuck pimping her out and watching

Nuf Said

realmrsrealmrsabout 13 years ago
Benefit of the Doubt

So far it looks to have some interesting senarios for following episodes. So even though others have expressed reservations about other like-story exp.ositions of the theme, I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and look forward to seeing where you take us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am not falling for it this time,

I'LL PASS.

Humiliations is one thing and hopelessness is another, i have read many stories which entertains humiliation and cuckold lovers, but you previous story had made me think you don't even know about these things, so you turn to hopelessness , failure and sadism. Don't now what you want to achieve by writing this other than twisting readers' mind. So you loose one reader, dont worry there are still many readers who will read to end, and will continnue reading your stories, and also bitching about it, again and again, because they cant accept that your stories will always have hopeless ending.(where you make hero fail again and again, may be you want to take revenge on somebody who really did humiliated or did something to you, if i guess his name starts with J)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Aprehention

Your last story involved the sad failure of a marriage between two people who loved each other and one of whom had a brain misfire. Many of the commentators sneered strongly when there seemed to be a chance for the rescue of the marriage, and I'm not up to reading another story involving an interloper ruining an existing marriage even though there are many who consider a husband who loves his wife to be a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If this story is turned into the piece of crap

your first one was, stop now. Get some help or stop writing.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago
too much already

There is already too much wimpy cuckold stuff on this sight. I hope this story does not turn into another one. Most readers, I believe, still believe in the concept of keeping your vows and self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intrigued

I see all the usual suspects have posted their negative comments. I am intrigued. Where do you think it could go? Andy has his revenge or maybe the husband with advance knowledge sells her in return for success.

Do continue.

RockyRatRockyRatabout 13 years ago
Interesting.....

I'm looking forward to reading part 2. I like the premise of your story so far!

JusttooldJusttooldabout 13 years ago
Good

I can see lots of posibilities of where this story could go. Let us have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just mindless prattle.

Not too badly written,but what a dissapointment in storyline. Just 3 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FOR FG, THIS COULD BE A GOOD STORY

as long as its not stereo-typical. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I'll Continue

I really don't know what to expect but I'll take my chances. No score yet. Too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

More Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
" Are you sure you want to know the details?"

Is there a more stupid lame comment for one spouse to make to another, especially when the spouse doing the asking knows the other spouse has no way of knowing what the details might be?

No, I'm sure I don't want to know the details, and that's why I stopped reading your story at that point!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
An obviously capable writer using the worn out need the job more than my marriage card

Sure seems such

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just a cheap, over used excuse for the wife to be a whore.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

LOL once a slut, always a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories