All Comments on 'Sucking My First Couple'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Fantastic description

of a fantastic encounter. This is pure porn of the very best kind

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 13 years ago
Great Cum story

Geat story... I also enjoy 2 (more the better) cum loads...~~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i'm an older black male who wants to be dominated by 2 young white studs who force me to suck and get fucked by their thick, hard cocks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love to suck

That was a great story I loved it and almost came myself. I enjoy sucking a good hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cocksucking

great story, couldn't stop masturbating while reading it mmmm.I really enjoy sucking multiple men and having them either jerk off on my face or cum in my mouth. Being dominated while sucking off 2 guys is still only a fantasy however. I would do whatever I was told as long as I could taste their sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

too much of 'the top', 'the bottom' , to describe the guys_ you could have used descriptors like their hair color, their cock size, their body size, their eye color, their names, etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wish that was me

I would love to try that, its was so hot I think I will have to play with myself. I no this is just a store but I would love to try this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Did my first couple two weeks ago. Met them at the park. They had been together before and were engaging in mutual masturbation when I arrived. The one asked if I was a top or bottom? I said today I am a bottom, and would love to try two at once! I was soon on my knees taking turns sucking both cocks. One cut and one not. I do not like to suck uncut cocks. I ended up blowing the cut cock, while taking the uncut cock in my ass. A DP in the park1000AM. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have had the pleasure of sucking two or more cocks many times. I loved each time and is really nice if they are multiple cummers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Delicious cum the more the better

Several years ago, I was fucking Ron's mouth while Dave and Bob took turns sucking Ron's cock. After I flooded Ron's mouth & shot his load. Bob and Dave came on Ron's cock & balls I turned around and licked and sucked their cum off Ron then Ron shot a huge load in my mouth. I still get hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice story. I also love sucking multiple cocks. I knew I was cocksucker the moment I took that first cock into my mouth. I love it when I get a big load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yummy

I have a couple I play with all the time and I love being their cocksucker. They have been nice enough to invite a third at times and I just love having all of them to pleas and taste!

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Love two or more

I've had a few opportunities to suck multiple cocks. It truly is as good as it sounds, knowing that after you finish one there is more to cum. The more the better, there can never be too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Names

Saying the top and the bottom is not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The top and bottom thing gets old.

Anytime I see that in a story it ends up getting old. So clunky. Just name them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just oral is great!

I was glad to see the action was about cocksucking only.

phtann3phtann3about 3 years ago

I wish I could find a couple or more that I could do this with

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Cocksuckers delight, There truly is nothing better than multi cocks with cock craving pussies.

Only had this experience a couple times but we all were in a state of bliss!

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 2 years ago

Dream

A very hot tale. I wish I could experience something like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story

I’ve sucked 2 guys together once and would love to do it again

My ultimate fantasy is to suck a roomful of guys

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I get to do this regularly as my gay friend loves it when I have his cock in my mouth and put the other guys in as well . I suck them regularly and love having their loads in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

having two cocks to suck is wonderful having them fuck your mouth and come down your throat. 6 months ago I was invited to a party to suck 6 guys it was amazing but instead of taking their loads down my throat they wanted to coat my face in spunk. I loved it and want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous