All Comments on 'Big Bad Karma Ch. 01 Sc. 02'

by darkgoddessnight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yah, you're back!

More!

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
Please do not vanish again.

I am so happy your back again . The last time you wrote something was in 2008. And this one is really great story , please continue, for me you are a very good writer.

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
Love it.

I want more, it is great.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
cool

it's so cool that you posted the second chapter so soon, I hope the next comes early to.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Follow Up

Nice follow up. As a rule I don't usually care for quick one page chapters, but since you posted this chapter so soon it doesn't give the feeling of a "quicky". I think you are off to a great start and look forward to the the next installment which I hope follows quickly. Can't wait to see what happens when she awakes in a strange place and finds a stranger has pretty much attached himself to her. And not just any stranger, but the Alpha of a wolf pack, something she probably doesn't even know exists. Again I'm looking forward to more of your story.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREabout 13 years ago
This Gryphon agrees with MizT

If you can keep this pace then one pagers are OK, but if you slow, Please go to at least a page and a half.

Otherwise this is well done and I can't wait untell the two meet. I'm betting the sparks are going to fly...

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
I agree

one page chapters are great - if you post quickly - the story is good so far and I will check for new chapters daily. Would love to see more pages though.

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightabout 13 years agoAuthor
Hi again!

Hi guys! Chapter two is almost perfected and will probably be submitted by tomorrow, and it's a whole chapter this time. Yay me! I want to give a big shout out to my new editor Melanie, who without, I would have missed a huge opportunity for some much needed detail and some new plotlines forming in the back of my brain. You guys think you can't wait to see what happens? Neither can I!

TortureMeElmo8TortureMeElmo8about 13 years ago

more more!! love it so far!

imanerdimanerdabout 13 years ago
ohno!

You have to post more! D:

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago

don't mind how long the chapters are, just keep going.

PLLLEEEASE ;0)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous