All Comments on 'Fourteen Day Program'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You are seriously fucked up. You think this is erotic? How? Your right there is toomuchinyourhead. The only thing that isn't there is a brain you sick fuck. I could only skim through most of this shit until I reached the end what a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it--Five Stars

Please ignore the warped, asshole comments and keep writing.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Definitely a five-star submission!

Clever and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wierd

zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes and No

The story was interesting, well-written, and seductive, but I had one big issue with it - the marriage substory. This is definitely a mind control story, and not (IMO) a happy one, because in the end the marriage is really over.

While the husband and wife have their sexual fantasies realized, they have obtained them only at the cost of supremacy in each other's lives. The wife is now merely on loan to the husband, a loan that is dependent not only on his willingness to be cuckolded on demand, but also apparently on his ability to "keep up" and invent new depravities. It seems almost inevitable that he should eventually fall short in some way.

So, while the story was interesting and the premise seductive, I would have left her there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next step

should take an AK-47 and kill the whole group you stupid sick bastard.

rainbow001rainbow001about 13 years ago
Great Story

Well written and interesting throughout. Thank you so much for sharing.This needs a follow up badly...

Does hubby get invited to the mansion for her sex parties? Do they provide distraction if she is gone for a week at a time? Can the marriage survive with him jumping every time the phone rings? Can he resist the temptation to follow her when she gets called for a sex party carrying an AK-47?? What about Darla's husband, he could go nuts as well??

I would love to see where you would take this one, it would be a great piece of writing I am sure and you can bet you would drive the anon's right off the cliff crazy!!! Again thanks for sharing, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Enjoyed tour story. Hot and well written, although I would have enjoyed more sex and less explanation. Someone must have let the Trolls out of their cage!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
It's a fantasy; don't get so bothered readers!

There's an obvious kind of "Twilight Zone" ambience of horror here, which some of the other commenters are clearly bothered by, and which I don't think the story intends to 'deny.'

Obviously this organization has a lot of power, and though Liz may have come there for personal reasons of her own, she doesn't have meaningful free will by the end. Darla wasn't disinterested in recruiting her to begin with, now the organization has the real control, and Tom is dancing on their string. If he's too beguiled by the vison of his wife acting all slutty to care for now, that's his problem-- yeah, he's gonna have to pay a lot of lonely nights and weeks while she's off with The Company (so to speak), and then there's that whole keep-up-the-conditioning requirement. He'd better move to Swingersville, I guess!

But damnit, it's makebelieve people! Yes these doctors are cold and wicked, and sure, they do make me angry!! But that's part of the effect: it's a dream, with a bit of nightmare, which contributes to the fantasy. It was sexy to read, the descriptions are hot, and the psychological thrill is very real. It takes us, for purposes of fantasy, from beating against the cage to accepting the dirty possibilities, and that's what makes it hot.

Maybe a story could work just as well where the 'doctors' really are benign and relinquish control, but that's not this story. And after all that group sex therapy, you think this staff is going to go on Oprah? Liz & Tom will just have to make their way the best they know how, & that's gonna mean a life of lots of wicked sex! So we'll all just have to deal, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
overall good job

Too much dialogue in some spots and generally too long - trim out the unnecessary wordiness to tighten up the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey if he had reported her missing to the police they would have made Darla tell where

she was. As for the mind controlling bastards they would have been facing kidnap and rape charges..Nothing is to good for mind controlling bastards. His wife is a whore to them and never will be his. So she sucks his cock as well as every mans cock. Kill them all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sucks SHIT!

This guy is a complete numb nuts! it will never end. may as well have a HOOKER for a wife.

HamsterHamsterabout 13 years ago
Suspend Your Disbelief, Please

Well, after I called to cops to report that my wife was missing and presumed kidnapped or, more likely dead, I would have water boarded Darla for the truth. She deserved it. After that feeling passed the other question I kept asking myself was, "if this shit is voluntary, who is paying for it?" If you said health insurance......I don't think so. So to get his wife back he has to allow himself to be blackmailed AND take out a second mortgage on his house. Such is true love, I guess!

But it's the author's fantasy and he is in charge. What can we do but get in the boat and float down his river wiith him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I don't care what some of the others say, this was a well written story and perfectly placed in the category. Some people just don't get it, and even though they come to this site to be turned on, they act like they are prudes. Keep writing and submitting, most of us will be thrilled to continue reading your works.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
Hated It

The girl disappears and undergoes a massive and apparently permenant medical procedure without consaulting her husband. this is cheating

Also who exaclty has access to her - their idenity is neverr found.

Take her back find out who they are and go nuclear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
of course CeliaisAliena you call that a fantasy

you match up to nothing in his head. what a loss for liking to give a blowjob ??????

somebody who has such sick fantasies really needs help or it might blow up in real life, only there nobody will think it's erotic.

there you read in the newspaper about a couple dead bodies found somwhere or a disappeard couple or .......

and nobody of the victims will think it's funny. the woman betrayed by her best woman friend, the husband betrayed and mostlikly dead in the end.

it's one thing to have a fantasy that lasts a short period of time and another to live that fantasy. and it is a lot different to live it a lifetime.

to tell the truth it's a sad tale with a lot of characters in it everybody should have pitty on them as nobody won anything just lost. mostly the writer and those who think it's erotic.

And yes I'm here to read something erotic but this is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I would love to read more of the wifes adventures. When they call her back for parties. Good stuff!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 13 years ago
Fantasy or nightmare

I don't generally comment about other people's fantasies, particulary mind control, but I read this and couldn't help myself. Even if cuckolding is your fantasy, this is a scary one. As others have noted, his wife has been brainwashed and in a very real sense taken away from the husband. What if they simply decide one day that she'd serve their purposes better married to someone else? What if they ask him to do something that in good conscience he can't do to keep her? Put any terrorist group in place of this group and you see how bad this could get. This only works as a complete fantasy completely divorced from reality where the only thing that matters is that his wife is a total slut for any desire he has. But, unfortunately, even on a site devoted to erotica, you have to realize that erotica is not 100 percent of life. You can only fuck and suck so much. There has to be a moment when he's lying next to his wife or sitting in his den and he realizes that she isn't really there. If she got a phone call she'd be gone, or mahybe she'd cut his throat in his sleep - if they told her to.

A real, flesh and blood person, couldn't live in that kind of situation. I happen to think there is a damned good story here, but it's an erotic horror story.

LcatmamaLcatmamaabout 13 years ago

To all you nasty negative people, this is a fantasy story, period. Don't be so full of yourselves.

To the Author - kudos. a well written story, interesting plot, and VERY HOT! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A bit too long

Section one was an endless repetition of "don't ask, I can't tell you." About half of section two was much the same, and the second half was mostly angst at having to state whatever. I'm sorry I couldn't buy into the premise, so I lost interest and didn't get to the last half.

For what it's worth, I didn't vote, so I didn't affect your score .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seemed unclear on what it was...

This story did not seem like the author really knew what it was. The sex was there full force (and I had no problem with how long it took to get there), but it seemed like the author didn't even get how creepy the end result was - it didn't feel like a horror story, but it was, and it seems almost accidental. That part of it jarred, like a slasher flick where the victims are happy to meet their end and the psycho killer is considered a really cool guy, even by the people who knew what he did and suffered from it. There was no fear, and for what the story said, there should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agree, too wordy

About twice as long as it should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Crock

This is not a crock of shit--- it is tub full.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Somebody said this story was hot

Couldn't find one erotic passage in this long, drawn out tale. Maybe I'm just too picky about erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
disturbing

Overall I found this disturbing. The fact that this group could just take his wife away and he has no control or say in the matter really bothers me. I'm amazed this didn't end in violence.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 13 years ago
i liked this story, or rather...

... i liked its premise, its idea. sure it is an erotic story, especially for people who like the cuckold genre (which i don't.) but exactly because of that it is also a missed chance. you see, the author started out with a carefully spun horror theme. we slowly learn how his deeply loved wife is taken away from him. she tells him enthusiastically and in her own words. a nightmare indeed, but then it seems like the writer succumbed to his personal fetish of cuckolding and the story lost much of its 'horror-erotic' force. i think, in the end a very good story was taken away from us. a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK

I have read stupid stories before and this one has be in the top ten.

First off the wife does not return from a night out you call the Police and file a missing person report. When her stupid Friend conforms she has left of her own choice.

you file for Divorce story over !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great story. Imaginative and erotic. I would really enjoy reading about some of the events Liz attends and of course the sexcapades of her recruit.

nuvi45nuvi45about 13 years ago
Great Erotic Mind Control Story.

This is a will crafted story which kept my interest till the end. Mind control stories are fantasy’s where people are made to do things/ allowed to do things that they would not do under normal circumstances. This story has a lot of interesting twists, especially the conditions for wife’s release back to her husband that will set the stage for a natural follow-on. Please keep on writing!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
4 stars

Good plot for sure but I'd like to have seen more from hubby at first ... Why the he'll would he trust Darla to that extent?? More stress needed for him, more demands of anger. I can accept that he'd play along while at camp bone-a-lot but, having sex there and not an objection at all to stud muffin boning her in front of him?? Think I'd have a gps of some sort on me, knife too perhaps... Hubby seems too weak willed at some points but not others. This demands a chapter two, now free of the sex lair, any hubby worth 2cents will be pissed. All those sexual firsts and experimentation with strangers and not him... Theres a fuse lit. Two weeks away without a word to him?? Id be on the warpath, lets see you pit some testosterone into this guy! If she can be conditioned she can be reconditioned too. She or Darla would give up names and locations one way or another.. So I await chapter two. No one steps into another mans harem without permission and gets to walk away without a limp or worse. Secret people are the easiest to strike out at, their anonymity hides them but also would hide a strike against them, id like to see you exploit that.... But good tale overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So many problems

I get it - these stories aren't to be taken seriously. We're here for a cheap thrill, so it's silly to scrutinize the plot.

But Jesus Christ this is a scary premise. This is CIA-water-boarding shit. This is abusive and exploitative - I've read and gotten off to a lot of perverse garbage, but I never thought someone who make something as mundane as adultery feel so wrong.

You get top marks for eliciting a reaction from the reader, but I only gave 1 star because it's so offensive. I can tell you, if I was the husband, I wouldn't have agreed to any of those conditions. I would have called the police after day 2 - let Darla explain to a pair of detectives why she can't reveal the clinic.

Fuck up shit! I'd rather read about two brothers eating each others dirty assholes than see how you calmly, clinically, detail how a woman's sanity was broken down and nymphomania is forced upon her. No last names? Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the H?

What is wrong with this site. I voted a one for this piece of crap and it showed a five!

One of the worst I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Should be in the cheating slut category

all I can say she definitely didn't love her husband if she couldn't even talk about her problem. Also, any man who would just let his wife go fuck around with strange groups of people isn't a husband and not really a man either.

zoyiabzoyiabover 12 years ago
nice beginning

This is the first mind control story I have read on this site and as an opener it wasn't bad.For those who find this sort of story disgusting or not along their lines of erotic, tough everyone has a different kink this one obviously isn't yours. The beginning was a bit slow and frustrating to read, which gave me a bit of the husbands mindset. I would like to see more of the husbands reaction on the way home. I hope some of his agreement was purely to get his wife home. Don't let anonymous readers hold you back with their less then helpful responses. I look forward to reading more.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 12 years ago
Really tough to read!

Your writing style makes it hard going. Conversations are stilted and tiresome. The situations described are probably intended to be erotic, but are so hard to follow as to be tedious. As to the plot, why on earth would anyone agree to this shit?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seriously

The story's here don't have to be run through every hypothetical situation , it's a fantasy for a reason. Original set up with room to grow . Seriously the you don't call the police ? Why would anyone do the treatment ? So the story you would wright is wife goes missing husband calls police the end? Wife hears about treatment and doesn't do the end?? Great story keep Wrighting ignore non constructive comments..

user110user110almost 12 years ago
i have to agree with EspressoBolus

the dialogue is dry and the situations are hardly erotic. i dont know why exactly, but it took an effort to finish reading, and its only the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Erotic Twilight Zone - Strange Fiction

I read this series when it came out. I thought it was hot. I still do. I just checked the posting date. Can't believe it was just last year, it seems like years ago.

It reminds me of the strange fiction / Twilight Zone / Outer Limits kind of thing. It weirds me out. I feel like I need to go counteract it with some hot chocolate or Nickelodeon to try and erase the images evoked.

It's excruciating. It would both suck and be fantastic at the same time. Your sex life sky rockets, but you got this all this shit hanging over your head all the time what with sharing your wife and having to continue her training. One false step and you lose her.

I get that it's not everybody's cup of tea. This isn't so much wish fulfillment as it is borderline Erotic Horror. I bet it would score better in that category. But I would much rather fall into this in MC than some other categories that aren't my cup of tea.

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Erotic, but scarry.

It's scarry to me because corporate interests believe they can condition us. On one hand the multi-billion dollar computer gaming industry tells us that visually realistic violent shoot-em-up games have no lasting mental effect on the youth that play them endlessly. On the flip side advertising agencies crow about their advancing abilities that make everyone feel like their teeth are not white enough; are too fat; stink; and all women love to have their asses slapped while having sex. If the conditioning of the public didn't work then I doubt that corporate interests would not spend over $100 billion a year on advertising and over $15 billion on motivational and market research.

Very interesting story so far, but I think things are going to get much worse for Tom. I hope for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was under the impression

that holding someone against there will is a federal offense?

In that belief, as soon as Darla talked of 'THEM' not allowing his wife to return. I would have warned her that.

1/ I would be contacting the FBI.

2/ If my wife was returned to me unharmed then I would insist that Darla had tricked me and leave her to explain why.

3/ If Darla could not secure my wife's release then she could look forward to many years in prison.

I would never have agreed to be blindfolded and taken to a place where I would have no control over what happened. That would be stupid.

I write in hope that anyone in such a situation would spot the weak link. IE. Darla's vulnerability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
call the police and report her missing

obvious thing to do is call the police and report her as missing, then beat her wereabouts out of that slut Darla.

Then after finding out what she had been turned into dump the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it's was just an excuse.......slut....

Let's trying reversing the situation and hubby gets that treatment(of course no gay stuff) ...how will that slut react...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let him play them at their own game

Take Liz home then arrange a little party with both her and Darla. Then beat the shit out of both of them. Darla for being a lying treacherous cunt and Liz for allowing herself to be turned into nothing more than a worthless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't Finish This One

Despite the fact that this story was fairly well-written, it was very painful to read...

And genuinely pissed me off.

Basically:

The husband is an absolute moron who will seemingly agree to anything (and never even thinks to alert the authorities), while his wife is a selfish bitch who clearly doesn't love him in the slightest.

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

Oh, fuck off. You left for weeks without even telling him... Simply because you felt a bit unhappy with your sex life. You didn't CARE if you hurt him, as you were too busy seeking out your own selfish desires.

Reading this story was worse than watching the idiotic main character of a horror movie foolishly walk into an obvious trap.

And maybe it's just me, but I'd rather root for the monster/serial killer than some stupid teenager.

Idk, this just felt like me reading about an extremely unhealthy relationship, which isn't really a turn-on. It's more just frustrating to endure.

-HypnoFan1950

(I don't feel like creating an account, but I figure I might as well label my comments with the name I tend to go by in these types of sites/communities)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This really hurt me to read. I find the hypnosis highly erotic, however, that she would sacrifice their love for better sex...

And sacrifice her love, she did. For, now this mysterious company owns her 100 percent. She can't say no anymore... Not to them, at least.

Otherwise, I felt that this story was fairly well written - plenty of points where I needed to find out what happened next.

I just don't think I can read another chapter. It hurts to much - When I have a wife / husband, I want to be able to give myself to them completely. That's my fantasy / fetish. However, in reality, I want someone to love and trust far, far more than I would like to act out my fetish...

Thank you for writing this. At the very least, you've forced me to rethink my sex life.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
WTF ??

Many of your other stories are really well written and hot. Not so much with this one.

I only read part one, and it was neither well written or sexy. I know it's your story, but it still needs to be believable. It wasn't. No man, even a hard core cuck, would act like Tom did or agree to the "rules" they proposed. Sorry! I was going to compare it to a B movie. That rating would be way to high for this attempt. This genre is not your forte. Stick to swapping. You're way better at those type stories. Hey! You tried. Only a 2. Can't read further.🙁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jeez

HOW much slower could you have told this story! I gave up and skimmed through it, it's not arousing just tedious. Now I see there's loads more chapters, FFS no. I'm bailing here

FestofishFestofishalmost 5 years ago
Good series but...

First chapter is sooooo much setup! Overall this has too much inner dialog! Cool idea just long in the tooth.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The husband is a moronic fuckwit. None of this bodes well for him his wife and their marriage. To get sex he just traded her entirely away to be used in any way they see fit. What a fool he is. To free her, he will have to kill them, all.

3/5 because l’m suspicious this will turn into a shit story. We’ll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous