All Comments on 'Verna and Clyde Truesdale'

by RC1960

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very poor ending...

I enjoyed it until you had the husband eat the lover's cream pie. Sick stuff... NOT a loving wives story. Should be in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wheels came off

decent start then petered out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pathetic story.

You turned the strong backboned husband into a wimp for no apparent reason, just because she wanted it. What started off as a promising story turned utterly pathetic and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't just

Can't just be a sicko has to write and brag about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Once a year for no more than one hour. And she just used this years pass with the trial bonus. Would she try for it, and more importantly, would the player wait for the annual sniff? Or would she tell him to go stack greased BBs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice change

Actually I thought that Verna made a interesting pact to have her cake and eat it too. Clyde did get some measure of revenge against Marlon and he had more of a control of things so I understand why he let his wife continue with his restrictions with Marlon. I thought it was well written and nicely told. This situation wouldn't work for most but Clyde did feel like he got his revenge and a measure of respect back. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This read like an MM story.

The wife thinking she was not really cheating as she screwed her boss with the big cock.The husband was short and had a smaller cock. The wife thinking she loved her husband but needed a bigger cock. The husband caving in to the wife but pretending to have pride. The wife telling him that he was lousy in bed. How could a man live even a day with this woman? Matt, you have a clone and his name is RC1960!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just typical sicko story by sicko author.

Why can't you sicko authors crawl back under the rock you came from?

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does!

Clyde deserves all he gets!

His selfish wife changes the rules in midstream.

"A postnup, huh?" I said. "One put together by my law dog?"

"Yes."

"And for this, all I have to do is to stop the divorce and sit still and watch you fuck my worst enemy?" I said.

"He's not your worst enemy; frankly Clyde, you are," she said. "But yes, he'll have me and so will you. And, you'll be first. He'll be getting the sloppy seconds." I raised an eyebrow at that.

"And, he'll suck my dick!" I said, laughing, knowing full well that any such thing was gonna be a deal breaker.

"Yes," she said. Now she had stopped me. And, I checked, my mouth was hanging open.

"And swallow," I said.

"Yes." I stared at her.

"Deal," I said.

There was nothing said about him taking her on, either sloppy seconds or creampies after Marlon filled her with his load.

I stopped reading after she changed to rules and went to the ending, just as I thought...another stupid story to justify cuckolding. I'm not against cuckolding as such for a fetish. Everyone to their own, but in this case I agree that these stories should be posted in the Fetish Category.

Two stars at best and you're lucky to get them, but only for your writing abilities

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bullshit

Thats only bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where do these writers come from?

Is this going to be another year of new trash writers? Think before posting in the slash and burn "loving wives" genre. Should come with a warning, "Readers can be brutal!"

sherlock40sherlock40about 13 years ago
A third of a good story

The first third was great. The part where he serves her and moves out was perfect. Then the story fell off a cliff where he cut his own balls off and became a wimp.

No matter what anyone says, even me, it is your right to keep writing. I am sure that some people will find this erotic.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Funny

I love it how most of the really negative comments are from anonymous posters. Only two registered users posted and expressed their distaste for the story line, not necessarily the writing.

Kind of a different twist on this kind of story. The husband kinda/sorta gets his revenge on the other man, but then gives in and lets the wife more or less even up the degradation. Normally I quit reading any story where male on male activity occurs as part of the heterosexual activities, as fetish is where that story type belongs IMHO and I want to be warned beforehand. In this case the writer actually had my interest enough to make me want to finish the story.

The story seemed to kind of end with a wimper. I guess she really loved the husband and vice versa, but they both lost financially. The house is empty of furniture, but she will probably rationalize it by saying she wanted to redecorate in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5

I liked it--furnished my whole house for $900!

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not Bad At All

Have read a whole lot worse on here. The story kept me going right till the end. But I still wish he had kicked her out of his life, as she obviously does not kinow or recognize the meaning of her wedding vows. He ought to get involved withy another woman, and see how his wife likes it. I bet she won't !

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Three adults

I like that much at least. Well done, you've told a realistic version of woman using wiles and other important sexual attributes to get her way. I am not sure if your version is any more realistic than the guys who write the slash and burn versions in reaction to marital infidelity, probably not. It is more satisfying in the respect that everyone gets to live happily ever after.

This was much different than the story you posted a week or so ago; it is not nearly as complex in characters and plot, but it is still a very well told tale. The only literate gripe I had was your very correct use of the plural bases in an early conversation between Verna and Cyde. Grammatically you are as correct as those who use plural verbs with the word data. Only statisticians and really nerdy engineers speak that way. No one does in, or on the way to, the bedroom.

I will look fo any future stories you choose to post. Very good job.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Well written but...

She must have an amazing set of tits to rule over two guys to that degree. I notice tho that it is not described whether or not she is a great lover or not? Curious? Maybe she doesn't inspire her husband any more than he her. Plus if the wife wanted hubby to be better then show him how, we're not mind readers, especially if she fakes her climax... Why would the guy think he needed to do better? I will critique the part at the very end though where she states that Marlin is a way better swordsman... Why risk antagonizing hubby again when you've won him back?? That is not the best way to convince him to be a sharing kind of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ZERO STARS! ZERO STARS! ZERO STARS! ZERO STARS! ZERO STARS!

Is that emphatic enough?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Two gay men and a whore

that should be the title so we know what is coming. 1 star. The story jumped around to much and was very hard to follow. I almost quit reading but I had to find out how you would treat the husband. You showed us that nether the husband or the lover are men, but just big pussys.

vietvetvietvetabout 13 years ago
Loving wife?

NOT.

This story should be posted under GAY MALE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
men lose respect for you as writer and person

dumb,after the good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There must be a "the most pathetic wimp story & author" contest going on...

That is the only way to explain the rash of completely fucked up submissions by all the clucks like this author, misterstan, RC, and the ever famous ball-less wonder Matt Moreau. To add to the misery, the site has the fags [shoe & britease] drooling over these over-used boring plots. Such a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RC1960 is a new born baby of........

Mistarstan and Miss Moreau. Congrats both of you, you should be proud parents, your child is a wimp, cuck, cock sucking gay fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you lost me when he ate the asshole's wad from his faithless bitch

made me wish that 1 wasn't the lowest rating I could give.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Why, Clyde?

In the first part of the story Clyde is a stand up guy. He doesn't abide cheaters or being lied to. He acts decisely - cleans out the house (I loved it), hires a detective, and files for divorce.<P>

And then...he morphs into something completely different. It was like I was reading about Clyde and his evil twin. This Clyde has sex with a man and agrees to let his wife have sex with Marlon whenever she wants. (You don't really believe she is going to limit herself to once in two weeks do you?)<P>

Why? Clyde she has been having an affair with him for at least a year. She disrespects you so much she would not refrain from having sex with him at the office party when everyone there knew what was going on. She thinks you are so dumb she can feed you a line of bs and you will always believe her. She thinks so little of you she goes off on a two week holiday with her lover and believes you will be okay with it. She calls you while naked with him and laughs at you. She tells you to your face you are a lousy lover and she prefers him.<P>

And Clyde - YOU DON'T DIVORCE HER! Why, Clyde, Why?<P>

There are other women Clyde, faithful women. Even for short men.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Clyde, I don't know if I need to say this or not. But, I promise to never rub your nose in it; I mean him doing me. No more sloppy seconds for you, unless you specifically ask for them. I swear to you to keep my word, Clyde."

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Cut your balls off writer and in part two make the 'man' into a woman that is what he deserves. He is not man by any other description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you ruined it

no man would give in to taking her back, god knows what diseases she would bring home alone. I can see the prenup, I can see him getting first and having the guy suck him off and maybe slipping it to him greek style, but as soon as she asked him to take sloppy seconds he should have said no, I dont share my wife and divorce her based on the prenup. Stupid ending ruining everyones lives. Where did she buy all that furniture and how was it paid for, of course she needs hubby, to provide her lifestyle.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Started strong but fagged out at the end.......

Had the makings of a very good lovings wives story until he let the slut off the hook. Next thing she will have them kissing and butt fucking each other.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
fun and clever story

Loved the crazy machinations and wonderful plot twists. The gentle rhythm and pace enhanced the tension and anticipation. Great story. I loved all of Clyde's dilemmas. Should he divorce? Should he be seduced by his wife's schemes? Should he allow her paramour to suck him off? Tough decisions Clyde...and you came through with flying colors. Verna, you lovable Machiavellian bitch, "can you have your cocks and eat them two?" RC you created two totally engaging characters. Oh those Truesdales! Thank you. I thoroughly enjoy this tale...and not a cuck story as some have stated. I loved the idiotic and immature comment from someone who ripped the story, yet hadn't read the entire story. If they had, they would have found that this is not a wimpy cuck story. WOW RC you are extremely lucky...you got "Two stars at best and you're lucky to get them, but only for your writing abilities." Too funny and too ridiculous! and too ignorant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you didn't pay any attention to your own story????

And since you're the author, that makes you a real moron doesn't it??? They negotiated terms... NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT HIM BEING FUCKED OVER AGAIN... why in any way would he eat her out.... rather than just laugh at her and tell her to shut the fuck up. The agreement was about the scumbag sucking him off, THAT'S IT. YOU WROTE THE STORY. So, why did everything change???? what magically happened that the husband decided to throw all of his opinions and thoughts out the window? YOU WROTE THIS YOU ASS, DID YOU READ IT? You story did a 180 turn mid way and went out the fucking window. You're either a closet homo and couldn't wait to turn the story, and idiot, or have so little attention span that you can't even remember what you wrote on the last page??? RC, this story is a complete waste and I certainly won't be reading anything else from you. In the future for the sake of your other readers, have enough pride and respect in your own postings to re-read them days after you first write them to decide if they even make the slightest sense to yourself.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well

Well, interesting dialogue, and pretty well written, but geeze did you have to make him into a wimp cluck in the end? I really hate destroyed marriages, I am all for forgiveness and reconciliation, but my gosh she constantly disrespected him as a lover and a man...you really never emphasized why she even wanted to stay with him since she had so little respect for him. Plus....somewhere along the line she had to take that first cheating step before she could find out how good he was...what about that and the constant lying, that is even worse then the cheating. So...bottom line, I have no problems with open marriages, but this story just allowed a lying cheating wife to have her own way, to as she put it, have her cake and eat it too.....all he got by staying married was a lying cheating wife at home..wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another PATHETIC wimp

No man in his right mind would ever take back a slut like this. You're a f*cking idiot! Take cyanide and die!

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
well done.........

Good story...........different........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This has to be the worst story on this site

Nobody in their right mind would write something this bad. You need help, get it quickly please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Sidney 43

I'm so glad you got your funny bone tickled asshole. Glad to be of service. Oh, by the way this story sucked just like your stupid comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THIS!!!!!!!!!

Belongs in the stupid and Gay section. And I think the Gay section will be pissed with this piece of crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

story. About people with IQ's that are down so low, that they can't find them. There was not an intelligent persons in this story..

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Well!!!

I read your bio now I understand where you are coming from. You are a good writer but with story lines like this one you will have a very small fan base in LOVING WIVES. Good Luck on future stories. This one sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrible

Do the world a favor. Save trees--don"t write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too stupid for words

"Lame" doesn't even touch this. You have fantasies that need professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

what a sad and pathetic human being!! very depressing people. funniest is his justifying that his decision prevailed. imbecile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This story stinks

and not worth reading. This so called writer needs his head read, there's a few bricks short in his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shit

title covers it, please stop!!!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
Geez, another wimp?

I was expecting a husband's revenge, not this pussy-whipped creampie eating conclusion. Where his Clyde's pride, his spine? He had the divorce papers drawn up and ready, then he goes wimpy...what a shame. Then, I checked the author's bio and understood. Sorry dude, but this is NOT my cup of tea, I hated this!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
Verna Wins!

Clyde went from being a husband to a live-in boyfriend. Verna cheats on him, lies to him and plots to bend him to her will. So after getting her 2 week vacation with her lover she convinces Clyde to get revenge on Marlon and make him her willing cuckold. I had no problem with Clyde rearranging his relationship with Verna but it should be on his terms not her since she had been the one to cheat first. If Clyde had told her that there would be no one else for her over the next year then he could find out how she really felt about him. Would she really stay away from Marlon? Let's not forget that people at work know about her extra activities as well. The problem I have with the story is there are no consequences for Verna, in fact, her chaeting made her life better since she does not have to hide her affair.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
didnt rate a vote

your writing is like you.......gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the worst stories I've ever read

Pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very lousy and terrible rubbish story!!!!!

I would have kicked his ass destroy his and her world over and over until never ending story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
revenge died when she told him to eat creampie

at that point he should have realized he was being played and humiliated and tossed the bitch out with nothing. I guess its true stupid people do only think with their dicks.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME, with such a piece of shit like this!!!! YOU took what could have been a great story and litraly turned it into the worst piece of shit I ever had the misfortune to have read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
V & C & M

SOUNDS LIKE A BAD RAP GROUP THAT DONT WANT TO GROW UP. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute Nonsens

Thats only bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he had her and threw her and his marriage away again. Use the postnup

soon as the said eat his cum out of me, my words would have been dont let tthe door hit your ass on the way out. This woman fucks her boss at work she is paid to fuck she is a whore. Who wants to be married to a whore? No one that is not mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Bullshit Story

Burn the bitch with the post-nup. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheaters should be raped by someone with aids

he is a pussy staying with the cheating bitch all cheaters need fucking dumped on the road they dont honor marriage or know what respect is

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Read this one again . . .

. . . and it is still just as much a well told tale of three people achieving compromise and togetherness, at least sexual togetherness, in a marriage between two of them. If I could vote again, honestly that is I know I could do so as Anon, I would give the same maximum rating I did previously.

Realistically this story has all of the elements that would come up in a life situation of this type. It starts with the vengence of discovery and rejection by hubby and continues through the early stages of divorce. Wife makes her successful plea for reconcilliation and sets up the sex session demonstration. True to the female dominant nature of the story she controls the play and the outcome, but she is forced to sit in unknown and uncontrolling angst as she awaits her husband, her chosen life mate (not a common inclusion in this type of story), and his decision. In the end it appears that all has potential to end well, but there is always an unknown, unpredicable, element to life, isn't there?

This has every element an author could wish to include. Good job RC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another wimp story

The story sucked. Waste of words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Matt

Matt is that you under a different name. Shame on you., Take pride in the crap you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can you rate something "ZERO"?

Do you, the author, really believe that the husband has absolutely NO pride or self respect? Even for a fictional story, this was unbelievable drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is absolutely true...

..that the character in a story has many traits in common with the author. You have turned a man, firm in his belief and character, into a poor wimpy excuse of a man. I guess it turned you on writing this: You have made a good story end up ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that didn't go well

Just another spineless wimp. BAH!

doodlesdaddoodlesdadover 10 years ago
RC1960=MM

Everybody talks about the content and not the style of this piece. There are several dozen phrases that are identical to Matt Moreau's as is the writing style. If you were to run this and some of Moreau's work through the appropriate computer program, it would come back with as much of a match as a positive DNA match. If this isn't Moreau, he should be suing for plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the end he's just what he doesn't want to be

A cuckold. And put this crap in Gay Male so no one needs to read it. As one other commentator pointed out, you're MM. Just another spineless, gutless, prideless worm. Lead around by your nose by a cheating slut. Terrible story. Glad you stopped posting. Not a single decent character in the group. Not a single interesting or entertaining thing in this whole mess.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
the story shows just how nasty and evilthe wife is. She has him eating her lover's cum

for God sakes. I think her husband should invite another woman into the mix. have her eat the cum out of the other woman's pussy! and yes, have the wife eat the pussy and let her cum in her mouth!! This could be a revenge for the husband and make a great stroke story which is why we all come her for it. Those assholes annony who cry and bitch should read the bible. This is s masturbation site and we all do it even the cry babies,..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ES&D

Another worthless I wanna be a cuckold so I write stories about males who I want to be like.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
2 stars

would be an insult to being a man. wasn't worth the vote

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Is this Mattress Moron?

Or is this Matt Moron himself? Maybe his understudy?

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Wish I'd read ole RC's bio 'fore my previous comment.

Sure as shit stinks it's Matt Moron under a psuedo! Take a look at the bios.

AZ is taking a double hit here. Bad enough they are infested with illegals, now the Matt Morons are starting to breed.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ EXursusRhere Actually illegals aren't the problem

They actually contribute to the economy here and when SB1025 hit taxpayers (in terms of sales, property, and income taxes) were lost. The bigger problem is a legislature that is big on rugged individualism and better at creating a hostile economic climate for business and the working class. Businesses elect not to move here because of our lack of commitment to education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry cuck RAAC with the wife controlling both of them

pizz poor plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr. Moreau

Is this your new handle. Trying to hide from us. Shame, shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He's not only short.

He's stupid! However, in real life, no women would EVER try that on her husband unless she had a death wish

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Are you sure you're not Matt Moron?

Same wimpy assed stupidity as Matt Moron pukes up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are an asswipe!

I really wanted to say something here but after reading the other comments all I can say is "AMEN"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story. eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi Matt

Back under a new name? Keep up the trolling!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Started with promise

She must have some really good pussy! To have a guy suck another guys dick so that he can screw her again. So Clyde is gay, Marlon is gay and she likes gay guys but, a gay guy who can fuck. Kinda like those guys in the porn movies they're like Mikey they'll fuck anything. Clyde said he would never share his woman. I guess he didn't because she was no longer his woman it wasn't clear whos woman she was. Clyde might as well face it he was really gay and it didn't matter if he had a woman. It might have been easier to find a guy but, they have cheat too. Any guy who'd let another guy suck is dick is gay. The beginning was okay then from the end of the meeting with Verna it went to hell. Writer you made Clyde loose his damn mind to allow him to give into that stupid agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Faggot cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wimp! Cuckold! Wuss! Just a plain friggin IDIOT!

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
This is clearly

Matt Moreau !!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
When it's so bad

That MM won't even put his own name on his story , then you've officially reached the truest , lowest , rock bottom depths of awfulness that this category has to offer .

1* that's one of the very , very few times I've done that !

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Awful

Why isn't this in fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He was jealous

She was married to a closet fag hag, in the the beginning of the story why was he so upset? Because Marlon didn't suck his Dick first (hummm!) I'm sorry but, straight guys don't let any man suck their dick. Straight guys don't suck dick PERIOD. You should just like Marlon support them all and fuck everybody, hell he let Marlon suck his dick maybe he'll like Marlon fuck him in the ass too!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Nice twist ***

Interesting set up. The resolution is very unlikely. Lack of plausibility dropped the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

he must be really stupid to put up with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

stupid man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
started off okay

then it jumped into a septic tank and began wallowing in shit

worst POS I've read here is some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn sorry assed shit

This is as bad as a MM(Matt the Maggot) story. Shemust be a lesbian. She married a 160 pound pussy. Your writing is OK, but your story sucked a green donkey dick. It was so bad it would make a rock puck. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. No, wait. It was not that good. Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read some of this awhile ago

Not worth reading the whole thing. Not plausible, a very sick mind wrote this garbage. Any man that would marry a slut and a pig like her and stay married to her, is to lazy to jackoff. I'm not saying but just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do the world a favor...

don't ever write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheat

Don't eat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame, just lame

He signed the paperwork, to make things happen, Then he wimped out when he should have sued the shit out of them.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
submissive cuck

your character sure did get his revenge LOL

how much humiliation can one man take ?

apparently our main character loves to be humiliated

the writing is good but the premise and plot of the story just is in my personal and humble opinion not just shit but FUCKING SHIT

cheaters are the lowest form of scumm on this earth no matter what gender and the acceptance of cheating is a close second

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Wimp

Why don't you just have him take it up the ass?

Disgusting story, if they had a .5 rating I would have given it to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gay crap

Wrong should not be in loving wives.Disgusting perverted gay crap.Badly written and oh so predictable.Oneday someone's gonna write something original like Beachbum1958 and Mindsmirror.They are truely exceptional writers you however should not write anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I have to take a good shit after reading this story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
smh

where did clyde go when they were giving brain functions?

did he miss that appointment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not believable

Is this writer a wimp? He has the husband as a real man but turns him into a cuckold Not true to the character or the storyline.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous