All Comments on 'Naughty Babysitter'

by enharmonic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
babysitters

I just love it i love to hear if she come back to babysitte again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well any time now, a parade of haters will tromp through here and let you know how disgusting it is that this man so easily broke his marriege vows, and what a pig he is, and how disease will result, etc...

Oh, wait, that would only happen if this had been a wife who came home to find a young man wanking on her bed, and then took advantage and had the screw of her life. Yeah, then she would be a dirty whore that should be shot or divorced after the husband saw to it that the divorce would ruin her. Yeah, they would demand that you write s equal where that dirty two timing whore got hers in the end when the husband finds out and then destroys her. [emoticon-rolleyes]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As someone said yesterday, regarding another story...

The word is THROES, not throws. But, while I'm here, I must say I agree completely with the sentiments expressed by 'Well Any Time' about this site's infestation of sexist losers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is just a Story

This is just a story (as far as we know). The idea of a spouse cheating on their partner is offensive to most but as long as it just features in a story their is no need to take offense. The titillating appeal of stories such as this of course is the sense of the forbidden, the danger of been discovered and the subsequent consequences. The older person been with the younger person is really a story of Submission and Dominance which always gives an erotic story the extra kick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
would be nice if...

the babysitter got a baby herself by accident ;)

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailalmost 13 years ago
RE: This is just a Story

Hey, I am right there with ya. It's a story so why get all worked up over it. I do agree with the first comment though that the comments by some seem to ignore your advice when it is a wife who cheats. In fact, they tend to be titillated by a story like this where the husband cheated, but loathe a story where the wife cheats, but with the consent of her husband. Odd isn't it?

I myself agree that these are just stories and they serve to allow us to explore fantasies we would not want to do in real life. For instance, I may not want my wife to sleep with another guy, but the portrayal of it happening may be titillating in a story. I would never risk trying to seduce my step daughter, but it is titillating to explore it in a story.

I really am sick of those who think they have to constantly post their disapproval of story themes. I don't tire of the stories, I just tire of those who comment negatively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Barebacked?

I assume that you fucked Marcy without a rubber. Maybe you made a Mommy out of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

ummmm that is sorta rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous