All Comments on 'Quetzalcoatl Ch. 03'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great story continues!

Love the style of writing and the story content. I look forward with eagerness to the next installment.

Congrats to your Editor as well...........great stuff both of you!

With regards.....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
My only criticism.....

Not long enough.

I'm seriously addicted to this story, and I really want more. Glad to hear you have more chapters just about completed. Look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad to know...

That I'm not the only one addicted to this story, love it so far and cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more of this adam eve

thanks for return. we need this desparetly. you made a new well erotic apocalyptic series of mother son story, want more of this new adam eve. and want more passionate anal sex between them, they need to because this mom son should be the last couple of world. they must start a new life in a lonely safe island where no one can find them, they must married together and produce some children for human race. and two decade after produce a number of children, son should be died first and mother memorized her son husbends memory with her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

Rape&Incest? Nonconsent? Yep you had a good story & fucked it! Sci fi. Fantasy? INCEST IS WHAT THIS IS!! Hello???????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES