All Comments on 'Liberated but Handcuffed'

by floaturboat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Please say we can expect a sequel

This was very good.

I hope you are planning a series or sequel, as it deserves one of either.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

this is one great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A beautiful storyline

Very well written and visually erotic.

Smooth flowing and a pleasure to read.

I would hope that this is just a start of many more fine chapters about this extremely hot mother and son.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it.....different

The story line seems to be unique. Good sex. Did notice the "instance" in two places...but what you wanted was instant.

I hope you are visualizing more chapters. Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

I rarely enjoy the longer pieces but you held my attention with this. May we expect a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed this tale! The setup and dialog were very believable, and the sex was hot too. As others have suggested, would love to read more about all these folks. Mom and Marcy...yummy!

Thanks for your efforts and for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

It was really exciting. We loved it.

Kate

RigatonyRigatonyabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the great read, please give us more chapters, I'd love to see where it goes from here. Having said that, for me the grammatical errors tend to cause a "hiccup" for the flow when I'm reading, but thats just me. lol I also loathe the word "copius" to the point that its my "safe" word, when i read it, it's safe to say I won't be reading that author again. in this case however I will, because i loved your writing, but please lose that word, it's what children use, illiterate children, trying to sound inteligently sexy. <:o)

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Worth waiting for...

A long time between stories, but certainly one worth waiting for - not my usual taste in mother/son incest erotica, but is an exquisite story! Bravo!

P.S. Maybe not so long next time?

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Great story.

Hope there is another chapter. (PS. The story was too short !!! LOL . Just had to say that.) Would like to see the son get him a very nice and willing GF that loves to play. Mommy needs to become a grandma too. Thanks

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Nicely done...

Your crafting was evident, even with a few errors that I think would have been caught by an editor. An interesting story.

JamieRedJamieRedalmost 13 years ago
Just Lovely!

Now I'm wet and wishing to be spanked. And more. Thanks for writing such a delicious story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

Finish it! She needs to meet Marcy!!! Great story...

TVNPrydeTVNPrydealmost 13 years ago
Erotic

I loved how this story build-up. It's very erotic and captured my attention very closely. The sex could be better but that's just my opinion. Naughty title too. I wouldn't mind more if the author is not busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Liberated but Handcuffed: Unnamed and Gregory (MOther and Son)

Unnamed Mother is one pretty fucking hot momma, after she tweeked and warmed and rev'd up. It's a great idea they re-married their individual bussiness' that was split equally when Greg's parents divorced ten or so years before. This means Mother now gets to live with her son (most probably) now that the individual business are merged as one. Mother will now be training her son in the finer aspects of every sex act imaginable, and Greg will be teaching his Mother all about bondage and dominance!

Sounds to like it's a match, a link-up made in heaven. Agreeing with Unnamed Mother, what's not to like about incest; if it feels good, consenting adults and most of all no one gets hurt, wants the harm??

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
Great Story

Please advise if you every continue where this story left off.

A 5 star story to us.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Oh yes, this definitely floats my boat. This is the sort of story I really enjoy, the slow conquest of a mother by her son with some excellent description and good dialogue - too many stories lack good dialogue, and they're the poorer for it. Definitely a 5 star story.

One tiny point of grammar. You've used the word "instance" a few times; I believe it should be "instant", but the story is none the poorer because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
agree

i must agree that is one good story it kept me wanting 2 read more hope 2 read when mom meets marcy

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Lovely story i need chapter 2 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
absolutely the best

haven't had this much fun stroking my self while reading a story, my cock is so covered with wet precum.

paullankypaullankyover 4 years ago

Magnificent Writing

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I agree story needs more chapters so we can see how things turn out for them and how mom and Marcy play togther

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incest love stories and one who has no problem with same in real life, I enjoy characters that ae mature enough to realize love has no limits. Likewise, their sense of self and ego are so solid, there is no guilt, self-doubt, self-loathing nor recrimination upon entering an incestuous relationship. Finally, to be free enough to live out each other's fantasies without embarrassment, guilt or shame truly would lead to a most pleasing life. 5 star story. Wish it would develop into a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous