All Comments on 'A Trip to the Nurse's Office'

by littleerection

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why did you bother ?

Read some stinkers on here, but this took the biscuit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amusing story

Keep writing you have an interesting point of view. There are a lot of feelings that need to come out. Stay realistic, it will be very helpful. The person you need is closer than you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it!

i'd love to go to Her for my next exam. patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need More!

This is a fantastic story, I just wish you would expand more on the other nurses and such. But keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?

This is just fantasy, right? I am having a very difficult time believing a nurse would do that. And she carries a penis chart? Very unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nurse and doctor running the office would lose their licenses ...

The humiliation here is going to be for the nurse.....

(1) The nurses and the doctor running this office could all go to prison for sexual abuse and possibly even assault.

(2) The "patient" in this case might even be able to sue for emotional distress financial damages and win.

(3) At the least, the nurse would lose her license for sexual abuse of a patient and violation of patient/provider confidentiality. The doctor or hospital that employs her can be sued and also brought up in front of the medical board and possibly have his/her license taken.

ATLovinATLovinover 12 years ago
liked it

the ten nurses was a little much. but i like and identify with the theme. maybe write one where the examiner is a nurse and an aunt or a neighbor. very humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

That could actually make a great sequel though, the guy takes the nurses to court for sexually harassing and humiliating him, now the whole courtroom is going to know just how tiny he is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happens next?

It seemed to escalate but now I'm left wondering what happened next. Nothing too far in the future like court, just what those 11 nurses do with the "scientific discovery".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really silly

And not very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no orgasm?

Starts off pretty strong, but there's no cumming. You need a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wonder how much they were laughing

When he stood up and started bitch slapping them?

sizedsmallsizedsmallover 4 years ago
Been there, thought this

All us small dicked guys have had this exact fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm just under 4" long and 4 1/2" around when fully erect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm 4" long and 4 1/2"around fully erect. I love for female friends to know about my small size and let them see me erect when possible. Then everytime I see them they give me a knowing smirk and even tease me about my size. Five of my female friends know about my small size and three have seen me naked and hard as a rock right in front of them. I always wonder who they have told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

same thing happened to me! just about 3" hard! love to be in another cuckold relationship?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved the story, because my penis is 2ins. soft and 4ins. hard. I shave my pubic hair off so it looks likes more of a boys. I love to show it off in the locker room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous