All Comments on 'The Boy from the Sea Ch. 01'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh man...

Okay, you got me hooked LOL! That was absolutely fabulous, well written and man, I can't wait for the rest!!!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

You have me caught up too. Screw historical accuracy...you created a great place for the story to take place and it is so well-written. As someone who likes the fantasy genre I wonder if this boy is human. He's almost sounds like some type of fae. But i Know it's not in that genre. I look forward to Chris' story. You continue to amaze me with your scope of writing. You go from a hardcore story like 'poor simon' to a sweet story (so far) of shy jared to this historical romance type of piece. I really enjoy your work. can't wait for more!

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
HOOKED

wonderful opening to the story and I was there stuff historical accuracy when the story is as good as this. cant wait for the next chapter.

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

I love fantasy and this one promises to be a winner. Your characters have complexity and depth, as does your fanciful world-building. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
liking this so far

cant wait to read more =]

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Interesting!!

Can't wait to read more...

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
OH.............

This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor kid.............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous