All Comments on 'Best Earth Day Ever'

by Ambrose1911

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Nice

A well written, sexy story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Words which make a reader's thinking staggering at fall

The word "ever' rarely works for me in a sentence. In reading through this short story use of it reduces the quality of the work from a four star expeience to a two star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unfortunately

this was not very well written. As one comment mentioned, there are so many simple mistakes. Do you realize the difference between your and you're? Perhaps an editor will help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Change of context

You go from 3rd person context to 1st person then back to 3rd.

Make up your mind.

not very well written, imho

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
A Editor may help make your stories better

As others have pointed out, the story is a jarring read because of a few simple errors. I think this takes away from what the author wants to convey. Approaching an editor to help with the narrative would improve your stories quite a lot.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
POOR, no stars

Your switching from 1st person to 3rd person makes this a difficult read

majbluemajblueabout 13 years ago
WTF

What the fuck is it with people any more and just saying you when it should be your. It fucking bugs the shit out of me. Good god people take some grammar classes or something. I mean holy shit I suck at grammar but shit I at least still know when to use the right words. Let’s see huh, what sounds better, I am going to suck you dick or I am going to suck your dick. Now you figure it out. DAMN!

majbluemajblueabout 13 years ago
Sorry, I sounded like an ass.

Well the story line was good, the way it was wright'en was poor. As others have said there are editors on hear, please next story run it by one of them and do not give up. Where you lack, is where you can improve. So keep it coming and don't alway's rely on word's grammar it is not always right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Speaking of grammar

Before you rip on somebody else about grammar, it's "here" not "hear"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You lost me as a reader when she started thinking about how to make her son to be her lover and for him to continue to be at home instead of going to college. I seriously doubt parents think about their children this way. And if they do, they feel guilty about it. If there is incest going on, it most likely starts by accident or a "caught-up in the moment" kinda thing. Most likely this mom would be thinking about how to find a new man in her life...not about boinking her son and ruining him for college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer!

I can't imagine what the last anon was thinking. He was shocked, shocked! by the idea of a mother wanting to feel her big strong boy stick his fine fat prick up her mommy-hole. Just what did that anon think was going on in this section of Literotica? Lots of the stories are about boys shoving their young prick up their mother's cunt and moms aching for their boy to unload his young balls up the same cunt they came out of. A boy shooting his sperm up his own mother's sweet twat is just great. That's where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

hi very good story. me and my mom have been together for over 30 yrs and it just as good today as the 1st time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bet mom gets pregnant

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I liked the story; however, I can not believe someone did not ask about birth control. Likewise, mother did not explore her son college options. She can not support him forever. Finally, how can she respect and/or love a man whio can not earn a living?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous