All Comments on '...And Stay There!'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
I loved it

Well written and very funny too. A great story

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Damn fine story with just the right amount of humor.....

Well planned, written and executed. Thanks.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago

Well written and very funny too. A great story

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Cheating ain't my style

But I loved the story. The only palatable thing about cheating is great payback.

Jinx33Jinx33about 13 years ago
NBA Draft

The NBA Draft only has two rounds since 1989 but it still was a great story!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
An enjoyable romp of a story

Just enough humor and just the right amount of justice. Well done!

Thank you.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 13 years ago

Good story. Well written and a good read. No wimps here.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Good Story.

Good Read.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good Stuff

I am glad you did not use a sewage truck, no need to ruin a classic. I am sure the water did enough damage. I liked the supportive relationship with his wife. She actually used her brain. It's good to have friends who will watch your back also. Good story.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Nice

It was nice symmetry with the use of the water truck instead of the sewage truck

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
I Locve A Happy Ending

Although I would have gone with raw sewage, or better yet, some kind of toxic nuclear waste. Ah well, great story none the less. Although aren't the bad guys (girls) supposed to drive Chevy's like all those "illegal" types?

kcfrankkcfrankabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I liked the method of revenge. I'm surprized that StangStar gave such a favorable response after you trashed a mustang. Ha Ha!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I prefer the revenge without violance and murder. This was that. 5 stars.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 13 years ago
Very well done!

You hit all the elements with great balance. Ray was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I like the way you had Jenny undercut Ray by her preemptive spin.

You never know who your real friends are until they show they are willing to do what it takes to help you. Jim and Ray both have great friends.

I especially like the symmetry of Ray's revenge without going totally over the top.

Looking forward to your next story.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
What! Trashing a Classic Mustang?

The revenge was good, even at the expense of a Mustang.

jd927jd927almost 13 years ago

Nice job, very entertaining read!

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Excellent writing with believable prose.

I'll go for some over the top stuff for revenge, but when you called Jenny, Wendy, I almost lost it.

Too bad the editing didn't catch that.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
The writing worked

I only had to stop once.

The story was plausible and entertaining.

Please keep writing.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Excellently written

So many stories abound in this section of packs of conniving women giving the business to their men. It's refreshing to read a story finally with a "Fellowship" of friends returning the favor. The ladies just have no idea of the litmus of a real friendship in the same manner as us men. Just a guy thing I guess

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Great Story!

One phrase sums up this excellent story, "bros before ho's!"

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

Not a great piece of writing but still entertaining. I wish more and better writers on Literotica would adopt a similar formula to this one. Too many LW stories are told from the husband or wife's perspective. Its a refreshing change to have a third party character's view of the cheater, taking sides and helping out with the payback.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good stories!

they made me laugh, keep writing please!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*.

It was bad enough that he assaulted a stranger but I stopped reading when the asshole went ballistic when she visited.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Ms. Dwornock Nobody was violated only the true friendship worked in this story, the waterwork was made not wintertime so the humorous revenge was exactly in the right place in the story. You thinked in OHIO's story The "A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths" the betrayed husband's spit in his died wife's face is violance........

Can you differentiate the true violance from strong emotional or humor?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry Ohio's story the wife was dying and not dead! I mad mistake....

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

A "shit truck" would have been fun, Amigo! Real good story.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Cheating slut skank gets caught and dumped

The story had emotion and description in ample quantity. The characters were well developed with very plausible actions interactions and behaviors. The story was very plausible and it emphasized the blindness and mental block one can endure while experience love. Jenny was a plausible character I have experienced persons possessing her qualities and the type of pain that can occur as a result to an innocent victim of her twisted sense of life. Fortunately, not many women are like Jenny and usually they don't get into relationships once their reputations precede them. The revenge was hollow but the reunification of friends was great. All in all, the discovery of a persons character or lack thereof is very influential to us all in establishing new relationships. I differ to agree with the theme that once a cheater always a cheater, it doesn't give room for redemption. I believe that you are the captain of your own destiny and you can and you will change when you feel a need. Poor Jenny may find someway to find her way to counseling and she might find her path if she believes enough in herself. As you can see, in my response this author is great at stirring emotion at least with me. When a story does that its more than great.Thanx author!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What a Skank

Excellent tale. It just proves the theory "Once a cheater, always a cheater." The revenge was great. No violence but tremendous humiliation for the slut. She will never cheat on a husband. She'll never get one. She is the perfect definition of a "cunt." Not a body part but a state of being. Fucking cunt.

OH YEAH

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
The Author is distributing whiskey to the readers

This is a fun tale with a lot of interesting details and a slut from Hell as the villainess!

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

The septic tank truck idea has been done before both in story and real life. The water truck was a nice alternative.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Pretty damn funny

It's always good to she a lying, cheating slut get what's due her. And to laugh myself silly when she got hers? Priceless!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The best

I think this story is the best Cruel Revenge story here on Lit.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well just plain fun

And funny too -

Well done - she got what she deserved and yep we have all been there and got the t shirt -

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 10 years ago
Well done Good story

Not a total BTB but very close

well written good flow to the story.

Most important of all - entertainment

Fulfilled for why I look and read - a GOOD STORY

Thank you for your effort and posting

Please keep writing and so I can keep reading!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THEY SAY WATER IS A GOOD CLEANSER

and will wash away your troubles and pain. NOT, TK U MLJ LV NV

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Hahaha...

I actually would of liked to see what you could've done with the sewage angle...lol

Although the water does tie in to the beginning better.

One more thing, I liked this better because both found out about her before marriage was an issue (at least with her...).

user110user110over 10 years ago
DO I SMELL CHEESE?

if jenny didnt stink up the story enough, that pun did the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your mistake

I gave you a four. It would have been a five if you had used the septic tank truck. They would have had a hard time finding the piece of shit amongst all the other shit.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Flavian did not hesitate

Flavian used the shit piss mixture in his story "Special Dee".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Friends

Yeah, my group of friends from high school and beyond, to this day 25 years later, pulled together for a few missions similar to this.It's funny when you're in your early twenties, a whole lot less funny when you are nearing forty. My best bud recovered recently from a cheatin wife, though his ex, and his ex bud, never recovered their dignity.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SPLISH SPLASH SHE GOT HERSELF A BATH

didn't learn and got a soaking while poking, TK U MLJ LV NV

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Yeah, she's a slut

But in my opinion you're not exclusive until you are engaged to be married, with a ring on her finger. This new idea of exclusive fornicaters is just so much bullshit! The mere fact that she would have sex before she was married, made her a slut. The guys are no better.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not exclusive ?

You are exclusive as soon as the two of you agree to be exclusive.

It is good that he found out before marrying her, no legal problem with simply dumping her.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Your absolutely right

No legal problem, no commitment, no vows to each other before God and friends, no marriage; just two shallow, selfish fornicaters pretending to be grown-ups until something better (yeah, the grass is always greener...) comes along. So sad, to never experience true, lasting love. I won't say it can't happen without marriage, but it sure wouldn't have worked out for me without it. I'm ashamed at how many times I'd have dumped her sorry ass if it wasn't for my wedding vows! Make no mistake, marriage is the hardest thing I've ever done. I was forced to grow up, be responsible, admit I was wrong and make compromises everyday of my life since "I do". My life before marriage was carefree and fun. After marriage, loads of worry and strife (mostly due to my kids) but mostly love, deep, enduring love tempered by 36 years of never giving up; meeting everything life throws at you together and eventually realizing that no matter what, you've got someone you can count on who loves you just as much as you love her, and everything pales next to that.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Oh come on "aces"

you are exclusive when you agree to be exclusive. Once you make that commitment you don't get a "do over" on your agreement. The engagement ring is just a force field generator and the wedding ring is the "dome". But agreeing to be mutually exclusive to others should be enforceable.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Meh

Not your best. It meandered at times.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
ROFLMFAO!

While I see your point about her stinking up the story enough, I DO like the idea of a septic tank truck!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

They always say the same things, like “It’s not what you think,” when it is obviously what they know!

And then they get all upset at the break up! If the relationship meant that much that they would break down at it’s ending, then they wouldn’t be cheating!

“One thing led to another and..." – I’m sorry, a few drinks with an old boyfriend doesn’t just “happen” to lead to fucking!

“I want you to know that I didn't mean for it to happen.” – How do you get fucked without “meaning for it to happen?”

“I had no idea that I hurt you so bad...” – Didn’t she think about how badly SHE would be hurt if it happened to her?

She SAYS she’s matured, then two minutes later she’s ready to cheat on Jim? And have Ray cheat on Catey?!

"You expect me to believe that, Ray?” - Yes, I expect you to believe your HUSBAND, as opposed to a woman you barely know, who admits to having cheated in the past! “Open Door Policy” or not!

NKKMDNKKMDover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Love the feeling of just rewards duly delivered.

Got put away wet...ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice.

Great story, but why not have them fill the car with the concrete from the truck?

Pretty good story for a Big 10 loser who is filled with irrational jealousy for the "ISU Redbirds" (I wonder if this is the first Big 10/Big 12 trash talk comment on Literotica?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED It!!!

That was really well written and a very interesting story. Funny, funny, funny! I loved it!!! Agree with NOT going with the alternate ending. Read one that did though [worked for a honey pot emptying service], he filled the cheating guy's car to the door tops -- as it was a convertible -- while they were going at it in the house at 4AM. It was great as well. His cover story held water and he got away with it!!!

Still smiling at your story....

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
5*****

Cruel Revenge Story without murder and extreme violance, insted of these HUMOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEAT

Be sure your sins will find you out!

5 stars no further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jim doesn't deserve his friends

And Catey should trust her bf before some woman she just met

Dump the losers

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Symmetry....

....Of the water truck was perfect! No septic pumpout needed! ;-)

Thanks for a good laugh this afternoon....

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

A funny BTB, and a very good one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story...

...can't believe Ray's wife would believe Jenny so easily after just meeting her. All worked out in the end. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Sure

Jenny was seven kinds of crazy but wtf with Catey not believing her husband about Jenny??? He was patient beyond belief convincing her of

His truthfulness. My reaction would have been if you believe that crazy bitch over me, we’re done. Have a good life-adios.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story get h hi u

One of those super aggressive lying chicks whose defence is to make up the next lie. She keeps everyone on the edge.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Loved it but liked your septic tank idea

Will read more

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Read again

This guy did some really good stories, including this one. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FIRST TIME

...to read a BigK10 story.

He is like a handful (paltry few) of talented writers on Literotica who write so well, with such clever phraseology, and interesting ways of expressing themselves, that I want to read them no matter what they're writing about. The journey is so great, that, no matter what the destination, it's a good trip.

Makes me want to go on another jaunt with BigK10.

Paul in Oklahoma

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

The septic tank ending has been done. The symmetry of the two hosings was great

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Agreed

The water filling the car had to be written. Enjoyed the story but same reaction as last time. MC needs a new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ray''s marriage is weak. His wife was ready to believe someone she barely knew over her husband. Either Ray has done some shady things that his wife is suspicious or she has no trust in him.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
OMG!

Thank you for the wonderful funny story

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Still LMAO! Great story!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another read of this great story. They didn't burn the bitch, but they did half drown her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The old mustang would not have started after being filled with water..... just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hard to believe

It’s hard for me to believe it that Ray could go with a girl for 8 months and his best friend (like a bother) had ever met her or knew her name. Didn’t know she cheated on him or anything. That’s what friends are for, helping you get over a sorry bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, there are a lot of guys out there that don't know what cheating looks like, and love there woman so much it blinds them, at first. So it took Ray 8 months, is to catch her, and Jim still didn't see it until Ray dragged him to her. That's fair. They weren't cheaters, but you can bet they know what to look for now. By the way. That Mustang is a Ford. The water filled the inside, not the engine compartment, so it started up with no problem. Think about it! Well done. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To 'Hard to believe '. Ray was a freshman in college when he met the slut. Jim was a senior in high school, miles a part. That why!. Ray never told Jim about Jen, he hadn't seen him yet.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, well told story, sadly familiar tale of once a slut always a slut.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103

re: Further Thoughts,

How can ANYONE catch of all of those obvious points. Simply amazing. NOT!

Capt. Obvious strikes again.

Further Thoughts? I didn't see ANY other thoughts. BigK10 must have deleted them for you.

Good job and thank you BigK10, keep writing.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Like others, I have trouble understanding how Jim had never heard of Jenny's relationship with Ray despite going to the campus where they'd had their relationship the previous year and being such a close friend of Ray's. Further, I really disliked Catey's reaction after Ray told her what had happened. Something was really wrong with Ray's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - very well paced and described. Very plausible plot. Good character development and excellent writing

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

You really shoulda used the "Honey Dipper truck " instead of the water truck!! Anyway, great story! The ending made it a FUN read@@

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Great BTB story!5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
389 Followers
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...