All Comments on 'I Still Can't Believe This Happened'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 13 years ago
I don't either!

Good dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

He'll if I was Sven I'd have licked her clean afterwards and reclaimed my woman's pussy as mine. Not to mention showing my appreciation to both of them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fun turn-around

Not many stories written from this perspective.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I liked it

Fast and straight to the point, but best of all it was complete with an ending.

Thanks for the fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story brings back memories

People always think cuckolds all have small dicks and can’t please a woman, when their cuckoldry is really about what’s between their ears, not their legs. Studies have shown that cuckolds have the same range of dick size that other men do, but even the ones with large dicks want to see their wives with even bigger ones; most of them enjoy the humiliation of a wife getting a bigger dick.

My husband is over seven inches. He’s a wonderful father, husband, and lover, but because he was raised by a divorced mother who cheated on her husband and then brought home men while raising him, he developed a fetish of wanting to see the women he loved fucking other men. He told me when I met him at work that he was always like that, even when he was in high school and college. He was thrilled when he went with his college girlfriend to a fraternity party where she was gang banged.

Our life is much less extreme. Cuckoldry comes second to everything else in our lives: our children, our marriage, family, church, and work. But it provides an undeniable spice that feeds my husband’s sex drive and our sex life together. When we went to my twentieth high school reunion, he met my old boyfriend who got my cherry with his big dick. Fortunately, he was not married and was available to play. I think it was probably my husband’s most satisfying cuckolding, as he later told me he was imagining me running off with my former boyfriend with his bigger dick. (Silly man! But of course, that’s what ratchets him up!) We had a lot of fun, and he still jacks off to the pictures of that big dick disappearing up my ass.

We don’t get into the interracial stuff or the cream pies or domination or any of those offshoots. But my husband would like me to play with my boss, who has quite the playboy reputation. I have always shut them both down, as I don’t want to have my boss dictate my sex life as well as my work life. But my husband would like me to have a regular boyfriend, now that the kids are getting older and we have more time to ourselves. If that happens, I may just write my own stories. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LIVE your story; it is EROTIC, ROMANTIC & REALISTIC, 3 in 1! I gave you a 5!

Re anon 05/18/15, 'story brings back memories'

When the anon depicted her husband, she depicted me!

I have had a strong voyeur side dince the onset of puberty. My parents never divorced & loved each other. They had a wide circle of friends & entertained a lot. Their parties ranged from big ass ones (in the summer time) to very small intimate gatherings (4 to 6 people including my parents).

In my capacity of a son, my love for my mom was unconditional. In my capacity as a young man, my sexual infatuation with my mother was constant & kind of obsessive.

If my mom had the hot dor a man (as a rule he was single & younger than her) she agressively flirted with him. In my young mind her behaviour was unbecoming of a married woman. Essentially she was hitting on him.

Where i "saw my mom in action" was on vacation in Dominican Republic. She would always get into Beach Volleyball team (always co-wd). She always wore a very skimpy bikini. She was a hot item! I thought she was a reincarnation of an old Nordic goddess. I saw her in the dark making out with a team member. I was mesmerized. She had a thin summer dress on & he was kneading her million-dollar ass. I knew that what i was witnessing was either a prelude to the main story or its epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHOSE PERSPECTIVE?

I got some chuckles from this.

Was that the way it was intended?

If I'm identifying with the friend (as in this story),

I like cuckold stories.

If I'm identifying with the cuckold husband,

I do not like cuckold stories.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
It’s an opportunity not to be squandered

I’ve been a dominant for a long time and as such have been gifted women who wanted to be used as personal sluts and the first time a slut was offered I turned the lady's offer down and I regret not making my very pierced neighbour my sex slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous