All Comments on 'Big Tit Desire'

by RachealKw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're wrong

Your tits - the real ones - not the store bought kind, are the ones that real men crave. Let the frat boys have their silcone queens. I adore the feel of real flesh, pliant and giving mammaries that sway when you move and dangle when you bend. When I put my cock between them I revel in the softness of the flesh as they surround my manhood. I will caress them with my hands and dream of them when you aren't around. I will watch other women - less well endowed than you - try and look at you without getting caught, and when I see them gaze enviously at your breasts as they strain the fabric of your clothing my cock will get as hard as blue steel. I will cherish your breasts as they age, and even when gravity and time begin to take their toll I will never stop worshipping them.

My wife didn't write this story, but I wish she did. Long live real breasts and real women.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Natural is good

I do understand why some women want breast implants, but a woman with real breasts is much sexier. In fact, a woman with a couple of oranges on her chest looks fake and not at all enticing and that is only one of my dislikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
free your girls!!

Hey, let me add my support (ha ha) to the above guys who love women with naturals. I do too. In fact, like a lot of guys, fake tits turn me off. Let those beauties swing! You are a lucky woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
have to love babes with big breasts

good story :)

whenever I hear some joker say "any more than a mouthful's wasted, I just say "good thing for your girlfriend I have a big mouth".

you wouldn't believe the smiles I get from any big busted women who overhear me, and the glare I get from the idiot I said it to :)

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsabout 13 years ago
Well Done

I can relate to this story completely. I use to always cover up my large breasts and wear bras too. I wanted to be taken seriously at work and feared that showing even a little cleavage would detract from the opinions superiors would have of me. This than carried through to my private life. Even working around the yard I made sure I was not over exposed, always wearing a sport bra under a tee shirt. It took some convincing from my wonderful husband but I finally let go of my inhibitions, at least in my private life not so much at work. However on vacations or long weekends away the girls are free.

I even went topless on the beach when we went to the Dominican Republic. God I was apprehensive about that but I'm so happy I did. I felt so daring, bold and sexually evocative. Just when I started to become comfortable lounging on the beach topless my husband asked me to go get us something to drink at the beach bar, it was about fifty yards from where we were sitting. I started to put my top on so I could go but he asked me to leave it off. So I walked to get out drinks almost totally nude except for my thong bottom. I had to walk directly past ten guys playing volleyball, and at the bar there had to be at least six guys there not counting the two Dominican bar tenders. I felt so excited... so turned on to be so exposed that my nipples were erect and hard as diamonds. I ordered our drinks from a bar tender who was grinning from ear to ear. On the way back our chairs as I pasted the volleyball game I glanced at the guys playing to see if anyone had even noticed me, and my footing became unsure in the sand, but I caught myself. There were now several men watching the game and one of them was very gallant asking "do you need help with those"? Now I'm sure he was talking about the drinks I was carrying but his eyes never left my swaying breasts.

When I got back to my husband I was so turned on I handed him his drink and told him "If you don't find a way to fuck me soon I'm going to go crazy". Well that was the first day of our vacation and pretty much set the tone for the rest of the week. What a GREAT vacation that was.

So to all you naturally large breasted women out there enjoy life to the fullest .... let go of you inhibitions... and set the girls free! You and your man will be happier for it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Natural or fake, doesn't matter.

Just love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Share

Post a photo of your nice nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

Hooray! I love big natural breasts.....the heavier the better!

Simon

notagoodmannotagoodmanabout 13 years ago
"Macy" is a man...better known as Agoodman954

I don't know what the purpose of his game is, but under Agoodman954 he was sending pictures that he got off the internet of other women and claiming they were of his wife "Macy" - NOW he is doing the same thing under a new name - "Macys36DDs" pretending to be female and sending out other pictures (whether you ask for them or not) claiming them to be of her/him/it. Don't believe anything from this person - the stories he weaves are all lies!

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
nothing better than w mature woman with big breast. large nipples

wow what a beautiful very hot horny story. love it from start to finish just as i was getting into it it was over., im hoping the next part will be as erotic and horny going on longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous