All Comments on 'Claire Misses Her Daddy'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh man that is so HOT!

Oh man that is so HOT! And so fucking good to see this slut posting again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gawwddd

Gawwddd Claire. Like your other audios, this one is soooo hottt. I get hard as soon as you open your mouth, and it just gets beter and better from there. I've cum sooo many times listening to you. Thank you baby. And don't stay away so long.

Daddy

dz2681dz2681almost 13 years ago
Very hot!

Loved your new audio, hearing your voice got me hard instantly. Hearing you moan and fantasize about daddy is a huge turn on, hope you do another one it's always nice to read but hearing a sexy woman is even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

So hot! Do you think you could do a brother/sister or step brother/step sister? Your voice is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Does Claire ever miss her Mommy?

I love anything you give us, but that would be a neat twist.

James65James65almost 13 years ago
Yeah Claires back!!

I so missed you babygirl,that sexy voice and the naughty things you say and do are just so hott!

Wish I was there to taste your sweetness!

Thanks for posting xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmnn...Yummy!!

hi Princess! i'm soooo glad you're back...i love your new audio story!!

it's 5 Star goodness through and through!! i tried to be good and wait

until your story was finished but daddy couldn't hold back any longer...

i came soooo awfully hard...and there's so much cumm!! i saved it all up

for you hoping someday you'd comeback to me and you did!!!

i'll listen again and again and hope i can hold out a little longer each time BUT i have my doubts!!

thank you baby girl, you were wonderful tonight!! i miss you!!

love,

daddy xxx

Robgrad98Robgrad98almost 13 years ago

You continue to produce some of the hottest audios on Lit. Damn your voice does things to my cock I didn't think were possible.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 13 years ago
Another Claire Masterpiece!

You continue to amaze me Claire! I'm not an ass man, but after listening to your sweet wanton voice, this Daddy wants to bury himself in yours! You've been away too long, dear! Welcome back!

TheDavidTheDavidalmost 13 years ago
Absolute favorite!!!

Claire,

Your stories are the hottest, best, most exciting audio I have come across... EVER. When you disappear for stretches of time I always miss you and await another story. I have yet to listen to this one, but later tonight, with headphones on (and soon after undies off!) I will be in Claireland... simply blissful!!

Thank you very much! My best wishes to you, Claire. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Mmm mmm good!! Your accent is so hot you make everything sound sexy! So glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOWSER!

Only 11 people have commented on your story Claire? That voice of yours is fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Just listened to your "Missing Daddy" story! So very hot! Your voice is amazing. I can see why you do the phone sex thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hot

I normally stop listening to audio stories after about 30 seconds but I couldn't stop listening to yours. OMG! Fantastic and erotic for sure. Your voice is so sweet (Love the accent), and you sound so urgent in your need for daddy. Totally immersed myself in this story. If all audio was like this I would listen more often. I'll have to find more of your stories. Well done.

turnonthefun7turnonthefun7almost 13 years ago
AMAZING

One of the best audios I have ever listened to, made me go listen to all the other audio submissions Claire has left. Very erotic and very sexy, 5 out of 5 easy!!!

ooftygooftyooftygooftyalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Such an innocent voice saying such dirty things! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sometimes Daddy has to be rough with his little princess.

Oh, little Claire, when you whimper "rape me," it makes Daddy come so hard. Maybe a little rougher next time? Even the nicest daddy has to be strict with his baby sometimes.

FantasyDaddyFantasyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
Daddy wants his daughter

Mmmmmmmm placing two fingers lightly under your chin, tilting your face up to me, covering your lips with mine. Daddy wants you.

sh60fhsh60fhalmost 13 years ago
Welcum back

I have been missing your sexy voice. Hot as always I was cumming along with you at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait.

Great to have you back, Claire. It was worth the wait.

Your stories are amazing, evocative and so sexy. Certainly the best on the site.

I hope it won't be so long for the next one.

x

monomarkmonomarkalmost 13 years ago
Oh yes!!

Ummm oh yes sweet baby girl, so wickedly naughty, you have been absent for to long and to come back with such a deeply sexy offering perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty As ever!!

Hello Claire, Wow your audio went hot after only a few days!!

See you were missed and not just by me!!

You made my cock hard and then the more you talked in that sexy way you do I was stroking off wishing I was your daddy for just one night!

Thanks for sharing all your nasty ,sexy goodness with us.

I will stroking off to this until you come back again !

You are so sexy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aussie Rob

Fucking Great !

Would love to watch you performing your stories in the flesh !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cum oozing down my cock

I hadn't heard you before but your voice is so fucking sexy you had my cock dribbling cum without me even holding it. I'm a lucky guy Ive got all the other stories to listen to now.

pishfarcepishfarcealmost 13 years ago
I missed Claire

hot as ever love the dirty talk especially

WestcountrypervWestcountrypervalmost 13 years ago
Yet again

It happens everytime I hear your voice Claire, you end up making me cum!!! Thank you so much xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pretty hot!

hmmm your hot with that aussie accent.i'm one of those guys that would love a pic of your pussy and ass.cuz i want to jerk to you more while listening to you sexy!

if you feel naughty enough this is my e-mail:perrafuker@yahoo.com

i will be waiting hot stuff! :)

OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago
Lovely Ass Fuck

Darling Claire, You've done it again. I love your voice. I can see how much you missed your daddy, and I believe your fans missed your daddy, too. It's been much too long since your daddy last fingered your cunt. And I can imagine how eager you were to have your ass fucked again! Like some of your other readers, I'd love to see more of you-- a photo of you in your sexy panties, perhaps? Or one of those pretty boobs? Thanks for the story.

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxalmost 13 years ago
Best Yet

WOW Claire. That was the best yet. So direct and arousing, and it got you off too. Daddy loves you, Claire. XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yay, you are back

So glad to see new stuff, Claire is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yet Again Claire

Loved to here your sexy voice again as usual you had me hard and stroking my cock until I shot my load. Loved your picture and would like to see more of you. How about an illustrated story?

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The sexiest evah

Claire, don't ever stop doing what you do--there are so many men (obviously, just looking at these comments) who are in LOVE with you and your voice. This story is so fucking hot! Ta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Daddy has missed you

Hi baby,

Thanks for the great story. As always you excite me and make me cum hard for you. Thanks sweet baby, I think you're great. - Mykel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
first

Now this was the first for me! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I loved this hot audio story, my cock was so fucking HARD, well done!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love u

full of love and passion.. wish to have a daughter like u

OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago
I listened again...

Again and again, Babygirl. I love to hear you cummm. And this time I came with you. I just had to comment once more. Claire, you're delicious. Think of all the cocks you've made hard! And the gallons of cum that we guys have pumped out while listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh, my little angel...

How 'bout one with more force, resistance, pain and tears... ;)

ChrisinvaChrisinvaalmost 13 years ago
Sweet Claire

I had to come back and listen to another story from you tonite. The result was the same as the first. My cock was achingly hard and I stroked myself till I came. Thank you Sweet Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i nutted.

Ir was mediocre until the anal, then I skeeted, even tho I'm drunk and was semi flaccid

REMacSoundREMacSoundalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful as always

One of the best contributors of audio stories. I love your voice. Wonderfully sensual. Could listen to you for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ummm....WOW!!!!

Did the thought ever occure to you that you could read a grocery list and make a man cum for you? Personally I like the story but it was your voice that got my attention. I hope to hear much more from you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another excellent audio

this is one of the best yet. please post more soon

PatJenPatJenalmost 13 years ago
And yet

another story to make cocks hard and pussys wet. Thank you very much for that stunning audio...your voice is as great and sexy as always.

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
Sweet sweet Claire

Your naughty words and sexy voice make me ACHE, little girl.

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
Incredibly Delicious Claire

I can listen to you speak and feel it happening.....so sensuous, naughty, erotic, dirty. Claire, you make me want to do all these things to you with your sexy little voice. You are such a good little girl taking it in your behind for your horny daddy. The good part is how much you enjoy getting it there..... Keep 'em cuming. Oh, and 5 stars.

MarkCaneMarkCanealmost 13 years ago
Horny as ever

Another delicious sexy story. Nobody does it like you Claire. It is your voice that does it. So very naughty and sexy. It is so hot hearing a young girl using such naughty language and talikng sex in such lovely explicit detail.

urbhedurbhedover 12 years ago

Wow! All I can say is I wish I were your daddy! You are so deliciously naughty! Truly the best author on here. You keep my cock so hard with your sexy little accent. Keep it cumming & cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aching with desire

You are so sexy...the words you use and the sound of your voice make me ache with desire I am powerless to deny myself physical pleasure when I hear your voice.

sancho2063sancho2063over 12 years ago
Sexy voiced Clarie

Thanks for your stories and fantasies. Your sexy voice always makes me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clueless about Claire

Ok I was gone for awhile and I gotta know where/what happened to Claire2010!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can see those panties riding your hot bald slit

You make me want to rip those sweet panties off your hot cunt and drive my hard cock into all your hot wet holes till I shoot my hot cum in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ok this is a boy go and fuck you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hard to tell

I don't think so but it's hard to tell. But either way, it's very HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was awesome baby. I came twice, you are fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet voice.

I love your sweet little voice saying cunt panties cunt panties daddy my cunt and asshole. I wish I could show you how much I love you by giving you a nice spank on your sweet little bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cum in pussy

I want to lick your cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your voice!

Thanks for the hot audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I miss you too babygirl

Would love to play with your body after all this time, your growing into such a sexy young slut.

CallMeYourDaddyCallMeYourDaddyover 7 years ago
Miss you too babygirl

Would love to play with your body after all this time, your growing into such a sexy young slut.

1pussylover11pussylover1over 5 years ago
Cum

Ur story was so hot I cum before it was done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous