All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 04'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It all "adds" up ...

.... "About two years later, with Jenny now at University, Janice found herself at a party with friends when Jake reappeared in her life. They got together and slowly started to try again."

The story can be condensed down into the following

Jim is a "loving husband" to Janice

+ Jim is set up

+ Jake is after Janice

+ Janice never really cared for her husband but "pined" for Jake

= Janice is a Whore and Bitch!!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
It would have been better

if you had submitted longer chapters or 2 or more at once.

there are too many names to keep track of here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
author says there are NO sex scenes?

Um hello??!?!?..... McFly?

He was taking control of the pace now and started to thrust at her, increasing the pace until he felt himself ready to explode. Jake slowed for a second, trying to gauge if she was matching his arousal. She almost screamed at him, "Don't slow down, keep going, that's it, that's so good, don't stop." Then he felt her convulse against him and he could not hold back any longer and felt himself explode deep inside her.

Afterwards, as they lay there, she said, "That was making love not just fucking! I didn't know you could be so gentle."

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
this is fucking awful

the wife finds out that there was the massive scheme or plot to destory her husband and ruin her marriage.

she finds this info from Jake.

Her reaction?.... Please fuck me.

????

this is incoherent babble . And the previous poster makes a valid poiint. The idiot dumb fuck author says there are NO sex scenes in this story then has 3 or 4 paragraphs of Jake and janice fucking .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Garbage. Total garbage. I am glad I didn't read through all of this story just the main parts. The only other thought about this story is what was the point of it? apart the writer getting rid of some demons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
see what happens?

i did not read the story and voted 1 out of 5 hurray,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow baddddd

come on they were set up by her x boyfriend and jim suffers the bitch. he is better off without her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
trash

even JPB wouldn't put his name to a budgie cage liner like this 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF?

This made absolutely no sense. It was over by the second chapter, with no revenge or no happy ending why stretch it out any further? This chapter was the worst it had no point.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
I have to agree with Harry

This was fucking awful! I want to be aware that you are a human being too, and not make this personal. Seriously, did you really think was worth the effort of posting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There is still more story to come.

Lots of possibilities to explore.

I would like to read how this turns out and to discover the final point of it all!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
nope

No remorse by either over the lost marriage, no forgiveness even though Jim was set up. As far as I can see so love. They were suppose to be a happy married couple, they were set up and Jim screwed up, and she dumps him because of it.....overall a VERY dissatisfying story. So instead of forgiving Jake and trying to rebuild a marriage, she jumps for another guy. Wonderful character you created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rebounds

Janice found Jim after she left Andy. Years later, Jim is set up with hookers, Janice gets pictures - no conversation - she throws Jim out.

Okay, a no nonsense broad and I mean broad; however, she had taken the time to warn Jim about Andy which showed she had respect and love for her husband so...why no angry sit down for explanations - just get out?

Jim doesn't push or try to talk to Janice. What is with this guy, thought he loved her?

Janice meets with Jake and apparently she harbors feelings for him and even when he tells her that her Jim had been set up with the prostitutes, Janice doesn't care, she just wants Jake to fuck her...some fucking former wife! What happened to 18 years of a loving marriage?

Why is this story going on, she is cold, calculating and apparently is loyal to no one. Jim is good in business but spineless.

We are just reading about a slut/whore (yes, because she married and uses excuses) who justifies her conduct and we are going to be looking at the ongoing sex life of a cheater...yes, she's a cheater and a justifier. BTW, was Jim drugged to get him to comply with the prostitutes - well, Janice won't care, she has her excuse to fuck around - 'Poor Me - he cheated'!

Okay, told you before, you are a low self esteem author that gets off on men being destroyed by woman and adultery. We knew you would tear up this marriage - it's your fantasy.

I would like to find that Jim was drugged, Janice is made aware, Jim knows she knows and she says it's too late, she's moved on - yes, she's a cheat...let the guy know the facts, face the reality of it all, let Jenny find out she has a good dad after all and end this farce.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Not working

Have to agree with some others that the wife seems pretty screwed up, but her husband is little better. It is a story written so that I can't care what happens to either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not a very good

Not a very good read, both main characters were boring as was the story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Slow

Plot is unfolding a bit on the slow side, wifey appears to be a dullard ... Does no one questions inability to fully recall all the debauchery ?? ... Maybe youre getting to it but more dialog concerning these plot issues would help out.... Many of your readers are impatient with the pace and gaps in plotline. As for Jim, he saw thru the substituted parts ruse, why aren't we persuing the fired Andy?? Andy would roll on his former conspirator since he was made scapegoat I'd think. Well we'll see how you let this story unfold, more expeditiously I hope.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
There is a conflict here.

Jim was presented as fairly wimpy but did not do anything to deserve what happened to him but Janice does not seem even slightly worried about the possibility that he was a complete victim.... Oh well, perhaps he is better off without her, but I find the whole story painful and unattractive!

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
I Hope

this isn't the end and the story takes a turn. I just got around to reading ch. 2 and I'm kind of glad that I didn't have time before because I would have lost interest reading one page at a time. Your writing style is pretty good but I think I benefitted from being able to read ch. 2,3,& 4 all at once. Anyway, I enjoyed it until Janice said that there was no chance of getting back with Jim. Even though Jake seems like a good character except for fucking Janice with Andy in college, not my cup of tea and seems like they were just using her which I consider a character flaw. It still seems that if he and Janice get together that he would be benefitting from Andy's dirty work to break up their marriage. Which wouldn't have been possible if he hadn't hired his friend, Andy, putting him in a position so he could accomplish it even knowing what kind of person he was which means that Jake is partly responsible. But the fact that I care about fictional characters is a testiment to your writing skills. Thank you

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
to Rebounds / HIV

Janice was a loving wife and honest 9as you said). Jim was set up, but was not drugged. He did not have to have sex with them. If the wife pulled that I do not see anyone complaining about not forgiving her. Now she finds out after they are divorce the he was set up as far as the pictures, but realizes no one forced him to have sex. Nothing really changed. I think she is pretty clear here of wrong doing. The Andy character was pretty pathetic and should of not got that far with his plans. Jim did the rest on his own. Janice may be tough on adultery, but most times that is applauded here. HIV has good points on the story, but is off on the wife.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

I agree with Energystar. If the tables were turned and the wife had cheated on the husband in this way then everyone would be calling for the bitch to be burned at the stake. I think the husband is a pathetic weak character and the wife a strong character. I don't like either of them or anyone else in this story for that matter, but most of the comments are aimed at the wife being a bitch, she might be but the blame should fall squarely on the husband he made the mess and misjudged every situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Janice has no idea of what

love is she is just a whore after the next cock she can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unlikeable characters

Previous comment said it all. The main characters are unlikeable. You can write a great story, and even get people to say how good a writer you are, but it's hard to enjoy a story if you find no one to like in it.

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
to Bruce22

Jim "I'm sorry, it just happened that once. I was in the bar and feeling lonely, they approached me and we got chatting. I was flattered that I could be attractive to two young women and I was drinking quite a bit. Somehow found myself back in my room and in bed with them. It was just sex, I don't make habit of picking up women when I'm away, I promise you, it was a one time event, please forgive me, I promise it won't happen again!" I do not see why he is being given a pass by the same crowd that impales women on this site for the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
some wife

I can't believe that the wife with the knowledge that Jake gave her about her husband Jim being set up by Andy that she did not want to explore that further. Also right after that she jumps in bed with Jake. She tells Jake that she has moved on. I would of thought that there would of been a little love for Jim but I guess he caught Janice on the rebound after she left Andy in college. I certainly hope that Janice at least had a conversation with Jenny to let her know about how Jim was set up by Andy with the professional hookers and in all likelyhood was also drugged and that he is not the awful person that Janice painted him to be. It was a terrible ending but I think Janice should of at least repaired the damage between Jim and his daughter Jenny. Also I think that Jim also deserves a explanation even though Janice has moved on which might help him to move forward with his life. Nicely written and although I didn't like how it went I appreciate your efforts and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wife was cause of breakup,from her past boyfriend

hubby get fucked from both wife and ex lover.your stories are off the mark,the females are crazy in your stories.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Pure & Simple

Jim never cheated in 18 years. Obviously, Jim being perceptive, re: catching the game Andy played, I would think that he knew he had been set up and tried to reason with Janice. I don't see this guy as a womaizer, a cheat and a liar but rather a man who loves his wife and daughter very much.

Janice, seemingly intelligent and street wise, warns Jim about Andy; however, when the pictures show up she doesn't even bother to try and get to the why's and any sort of discovery. This is a loving wife - I don't think so.

Makes you wonder, she did say she liked bigger cocks and you did indicate that she started to remember how good Andy felt.

Janice immediately turns her daughter against Jim. Uncalled for, justification for whatever she is about to do and needs daughters approval. Daughter, of course, trust her mother, that's natural.

Okay, had she tried to get to the bottom of this and then divorced Jim - fine but, did she do that -NO, just divorce - no conversation. This is not a jilted loving wife, this is a calculating, big dick loving woman who sees an opportunity.

Author, for Christ sake, let the daughter find out the truth and let her have her good father/daughter relationship back!

You seem to relish destroying marriages, leave the children out!!!

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Sorry, this story just didn't gel for me.

I felt this story was a rudderless boat with no direction. What was your destination? Or were you just writing down ideas and seeing where they went. If so, then you really should have finished the story and saw where you ended up before you posted the first chapter.

This didn't go anywhere! Jim got shafted, Janice saw a moron, Andy got away scott free. Where's the conclusion? Is there a moral to the story, is this the last chapter or are you going to try to salvage this vessel?

I was left frustrated and certainly not entertained.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what an awful wife

rather go for an asshole, then finds out from someone connected to the asshole that he is beeing set up and instead of beeing alert fucks him and can't trust her exhusband.

so full of shit.

who should enjoy this ? really erotic

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
bitch!

This story basically sucked!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
None

None of your stories have scored at least a 4. What does that tell you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yea...

What everyone else has said... Maybe an editor would be able to point out that this flowed way to fast, and slowed it down some...

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Boring!!!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I followed the first three chapters with hopes the story would improve, but.....

This chapter was extremely disappointing. First, you have a woman, when faced with the facts that her husband was setup and manipulated into a sexual tyrst with two hookes, demands that the man that reveals the information screw her. Jake is a business colleague and he should know better than to envolve himself with an ex wife. Now she is just slowly turning into a slut. Come on......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dull-1 star

Boring

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
not really a setup

only in the sense that the girls were paid to come on to him and that they had cameras in the room. But if it were two girls just off the street coming on to him, the same thing would happen. From a moral point there is no difference. At this point no drugs were involved. Where is the once a cheater crowd now. Where is the he should confess right away crowd now. And the wife never, never cheated on him. They had good sex and a strong relationship until he cheated. She was pretty honest from the start. It is a real stretch to lay this on the wife. Also I do not really see where the wife broke up the relation with him and his daughter. In fact his daughter helped get the two of than to talk.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
ENERGY STAR you are a blithering idiot

You wrote

"only in the sense that the girls were paid to come on to him and that they had cameras in the room. But if it were two girls just off the street coming on to him, the same thing would happen. From a moral point there is no difference."

sure there is. The wife KNOWS that someone was out to destory her merriage.

Now she KNOWS it.

Before she didnt.

No one is blaming the wife per se.

What folks are reacting to is that the wife SHOULD be stunned or have SOME kind of reaction to this news... besides "come here and fuck me big boy."

what YOU do NOT know -- and none of us know at this point -- is whether the husband was even capable of saying no.

and the wife doesnt seem to care.

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
Must agree

This chapter was a disappointment and a complete waste of time. All it has done is muddy the characters and take some bits of cyberspace. Can't see how or why you would go on from here...

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
HIV

yes - she should be stunned that the same guy that tried to set her up for a gang bang and sold her as a whore would try to set up her husband. what a fucking stunner, did not see that one coming did we. and he was warned. She did not blame Andy for the threesomes when she was younger. Now she expects the same from her husband at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
energystar

Now you're starting to catch on. Are you sure that Jim is still guilty? When Janice gets the first email of pictures and confronts Jim he says that somehow they ended up having sex. He really didn't remember. Even Janice says, you usually can only get it up once in 24 hrs. The second time all he remembered was waking up with the woman and assumed he had sex and with Andy just happen to be there both times taking pictures. I think he was drugged or at the very least fed really strong drinks. Of course, at the time Janice didn't know Andy was in the room until later which I agree she must not have really loved him very much. Especially, to jump in bed with Jake, Andy's cousin who was double teaming her with Andy back in college. Janice is pretty dumb to not be able to put any of this together. Nope, the story pretty much just lost all of it's appeal with that last sentenence, "Two years later...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Licence to Play

Who are you kidding. She could easily figure that her husband was set up. She didn't even want to talk to him or even consider getting help. Are you kidding, this was her chance to be single and she wanted it.

You didn't show her to be interested in being single but, it was there. Loved her husband - don't think so.

Any more wives that got bored and looking for an excuse to play - bet you do

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I find it amazing that fawguy88 is a guy

what I funny, how is it that is a male is set up he had a choice but when a woman is set up, the author finds away to forgive her. The husband was set up and she is like fuck him he had a choice. But in other stories, she was set up, come man you need to forgive her. That's funny....huh

I gave it a one, nicely written but you fuck over the husband to much for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it's true

Jim could/should have said no to those 2 girls, but he didn't. So the blame was on him, he admitted it and was prepared to amend. When he came home and found his suitecases packed, another dimension was added as her decision was made. True, when he say the new photo's, Jim being the salesman that he was, realized there wasn't much he could do and left. It wasn't said explicitly, but he must have seen that he was set up. It was Andy AND Jake who entertained him to celebrate the contract, and Jim had no recollection ot that night.So what really happened there ? But there was no exwcuse for the 2nd time. When Jim wasn't able to talk to his wife, he concentrated on his job, which was far better than go drinking, etc.

Jan did not cheat when Andy showed up at her door but, although Jim certainly wasn't inadequate in bed (as it would appear from the first paragraphs in Ch1), she remembered sex with Andy did more for her. Did she feel she missed out? Probably, since she wondered about an affair with Andy. The pictures were accepted without questioning and it was bye,bye Jim. Surprise, suprise, jusat as so many years before, Jake was the "good" guy to reveal Andy's misgiving, as if he wasn't part of the setup in the first place. Her "love" for Jim was probably not all that deep anymore.

****

Having read the other comments, I can agree that a bit more analysis and introspect feelings of the characters would have made this story much better. But, you either like the characters or not. No need to pick on the author, it's a story after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Geez, just another manipulative slut fucking over a husband..

and this plot is getting over used these days- boring!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU WONDER WHAT NATURAL SELECTION IS

in relation to partnerships and marriages. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what about jim

just one mistake by Jim throw him out of love life why should always be men to forgive even in situations where he is set up by someone. doesn't he have life after divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

(his) Forgiveness for her and none for him (from her)? Those mistakes and Jim should be able to find a suitable replacement - his quality of life made better, and his dear ex wife, in the past.

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
Gee

That woman is a total bitch. She will not even think about forgiving her ex., even though she fell for a trap by him not once but twice. She mentions that he screwed up twice, but what about her kittle taste of forbidden fruit? How many times did she screw him? Her ex. wanted to forgive and forget, but she was not willing to forgive him. That makes the problems mostly her fault. It sounds like Jim Should be happy that he is divorced from that unforgiving harpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another double standard author

A woman messes around you authors love to have the man take her back no matter what or why she ran around on him, but if a man makes a mistake and is proven to be set up? Hell no, he must suffer without getting her back!

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
This is why...

In real life it is wrong to trust high rakning business managers. Sooner or later they will always fuck you over, mostly for their own selfish gain. I feel sorry for Jim. The poor bugger was set up, and even after she found out, she wouldn't forgive him. I'm sad for Jim. I hate his wife.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHOULD HAVE READ "YOU CANT GO BACK" AGAIN

when the case is closed, just leave it as is. TK U MLJ LV NV

shangoshangoabout 12 years ago
All of you ignorant fucks who cheered this so-called Author on

Are your heads sufficiently clear of your asses and see the double standard? His story of the Husband being targeted and there's no forgiveness to be found.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
So-so story and very sloppy typing or lack of editing.

Authors must put some effort in the presentation of the story, not just the thoughts and plot.

And, oh yes; WTF is with Jim, Jake, Janice and Jenny? Why do LW authors degrade their stories by pulling this stunt?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 12 years ago
Good start.

Sloppy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he was set up wife new of her ex lover behavior

he was a god man who was set up and the wife could not reconcile the marriage finds out latter of the set up only to fuck javk anyway. so who is the slut.. a bitch of a wife who cannot forget and forgive.. bad ending as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another author

to avoid.

A wife so stupid that she cannot work out that the photos were sent by a man she knows is a lying, cheating scumbag, who cares for no-one but himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another of the pompous,arrogant and inept Pommy git.

They seem to be the worst. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a standard worthless story..

Written by an old fart who obviously has serious emotional issues at his age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL, double standard much?

Not really comment on the story so much as the comments. Cheating is cheating regardless of gender. Setup or not, Jim was the idiot who slept with the call girls.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
He Cheated

So he paid the consequences. Nothing in the past mattered. In general a lousy tale.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Double standards!!!!!!!!

The double standards by the commenters are ASTOUNDING!! Hubby cheats, she throws him out and moves on, she is a cold hearted bitch. Wife cheats, hubby throws her out and moves on, he is a hero. The guys who comment on this site are so screwed up it isn't funny. She did EXACTLY what you tell the authors you want the husband to do when he is cheated on. She is supposed to realize that he was set up, FORGIVE him and TRUST him, because that is what a loving wife does. Where is all of this when it is the wife who cheats and needs FORGIVENESS and TRUST? Check your double standards. I believe in fair treatment of BOTH partners in a marriage. It takes two people to be married, but only one can screw it up. Male or Female.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

So much wrong with this?

So, her husband gets set up, and instead of fucking the guy who set him up, she ends up fucking her ABOUT TO BE BOSS instead? I mean, there's so much wrong with that statement. The CEO is fucking the new head of HR for his company. Seriously? No one see's the tiny flaw there??

The fact that she is a ruthless bitch doesn't really matter - she makes her choices and that's what the character does, but she's REALLY unsympathetic and frankly, I think she needs some comeuppance. Which she never gets.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

the end to this story is kind of sad cuz she found out that her then husband was set up by the other guy and she didn't really give him a chance to proof himself to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor ending

The ending appeared to be rush as though the author suddenly remember that he had to be somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll make this simple fawguy88 .....

Janice is a PIECE OF SLIMY SHIT, A DISGUSTING CHEATING WHORE "AND" A DISGUSTING CUNT!!!!

Oh ... and you can take your male bashing, WHORE wife apologist story AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just A Slut

Carefully making sure circumstances justified her conduct; after all, she had to appear to be an honest heartbroken women and we all know - even good women have needs!

I'm not giving hubby an out, he could have backed away but he didn't and unfortunately - he was basically an honest wife loving man.

As to getting back together in the end...are you serious, by now he's figured out who and what she is...distant FRIENDLY bit no more!

Geez, do you ever give up with the women destroying their men? HUH?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Author seems to be able to create some fairly engaging characters.

writes some fairly good dailogue .

some complex & fairly interesting plots..

...

but somewhere in the middle of the storys seems to lose interest & writes some horrendous Endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not the best ending

It really does just ... drift ... into ... nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a crock of shit!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
put the pen down

and gets some balls, your just another, in along line of man hating writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

The husband gets drugged, setup with a “Pro” and his wife is a dumb shit not to investigate further? She should be taken out behind a shed and beatten some sense into her, unless she wanted an excuse to get divorced in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed and sad

The husband didn’t just go out and cheat. It was a set-up and done to break up the couple. She was too stupid to see the facts and just let the bad guys win. This author just doesn’t want the husband to be a good guy.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Faw

One.more faux story from the faw guy. All four in the series are pretty silly.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
its funny how uneven your shit is

you've written a couple of stories about the wife being set up and then blackmailed but then on this shit storm. He cheats and she doesn't care if he was set up or not. he cheated, BTB his ass. I'm all for that but your name shouldn't fawguy, it should be fall guy. Your version of what a man is, is so far from center it has to come from someones great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. You don't write about men, you write about suckers and doormats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Janice will never end up happy, because she is just too selfish and shallow. Maybe that is why Jake could never stay with her for long. He walked away from her twice before, maybe he could tell she just didn't have it in her.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story until this last chapter. Her inability, after learning the truth about her ex killed my interest. She had no interest in reconciliation at all. Would not even entertain that he had been plied with alcohol and entrapped into both affairs. Heartless and stupid! Ending therefore was very disappointing. At least for me. &. Her ex.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Disapointing. After learning the truth she didn't reach out to Jim. I believe she didn't really love him at all.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

What’s er happened to Jim…?

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Evil triumphs is an HEA?

gprevgprev5 months ago

Wow, total letdown!!

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Waste of time. No worries bye bye bye

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 months ago

Great premise and beginning.

Ended flat.

Very poor end.

Didn't make any sense finally.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Well that ended up vapid. I get that she is upset and already divorced from Jim, when she learns the truth (paid hookers, husband drunk, and his company almost getting killed, so stress through the roof), but ... there is literally zero thoughts in her hand other than forget him and f$ck me Jake. Wtf? There are plenty of LW stories where the wife is setup, and the husband cannot get past the photos, videos, etc. But usually they would think about it. Or have a discussion after learning the truth. Maybe the marriage is dead. But not saying anything is ridiculous. Her demeanor after learning the truth is just selfish. Their family got impacted. Heck why would she like Jake? He is somewhat guilty by association. Her marriage dying and the breakup and divorce had to hurt. I am not saying she should reconcile with Jim. But this should at least provide enough basis for forgiveness and some sort of co-parent / cordial relationship. His betrayal is not as black and white now. Meh. Abrupt ending with the only intent for the divorced wide to get laid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous