All Comments on 'Friend's Sister is Hypnotized'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sloppy Writing

In the middle of the story you change the girl's name from Gail to Gloria. Please try to be consistent. Resubmit the story. You only get a 2 because the mistake makes the story unsexy. Otherwise it would be a 5!

Gunsmoke5Gunsmoke5about 20 years ago
A Little Confused

I loved your story but I did end up somewhat confused at the end of the story when you switched the girls name. LOL But keep up the great Work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thought it was sexy, but could use editing

Hey, I didn't mind the name change; I'd like to see these characters again. I do think it would be worth a bit of extra effort to fix all the little things, like story continuity. I'll be happy to do that for you if you will write a new one with Gloria et.al.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good till gail had a name change

It was really sexy until Gail became Gloria it threw things off kilter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Easy

Good story (aside from the name change; better editing next time!), but it all seemed way too easy for the protagonest, and his feelings didn't seem to enter into the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
name change

the name change is a real turn-off. if it were two girls it would be ok, but it was only one girl so why the name change??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gail misses out

I won't be as harsh as some, the story was well structured and interesting, sad about the name change as poor Gail misses out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

I didn't even notice the name change. This must mean the story wasn't gripping enough, but why? Probably because the main character was flat. Someone suggested adding more feelings and I agree. Well done, a nice short story better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

Yeah...penis so big a woman's hand can't fit around it? In a plastic surgeon's dreams! Either that girl was deformed or the guy was. Fucking disgusting mental image either way. Thanks for that, jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Name Change

Would have been much better if Gail's name hadn't changed to Gloria at some random point on page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Name Change

The name of one of the characters changes from gail to gloria part way through. Very disappointing inconsistancy. Otherwise nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why so many complaints?

I didn't even notice the name change. It's a good story, stop complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The dude's kind of a dick...

Which is fine, but he turned his so-called friend into a puppet and just started enslaving people right and left. If you're going to have a morally neutral or bad protagonist, at least stop pretending he's a good guy. There's no need to try and fool the reader. Actions speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow...you switched names...

You switched names right at the end from Gail to Gloria, and totally ruined the feel of the story. Please get an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be a friend

I don't understand why you had to fuck Gail, when Melissa was ready to serve you anytime, anyway you wanted it. You should have remained a friend to Jerry. Plus switching names at the end did kinda ruin it. Can't give you a 5 on this one, but I do enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gail to Gloria

First page girls friend was Gail second page changed to Gloria good story but confusing changing names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

yes good story,but I need someone to use hypnosis on my wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gail becomes Gloria in the end...

Liked the story, but near the end, GAIL somehow has a name change? She becomes Gloria? Needs to edit that a bit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great apart from the gail name change

great story, Gail name change was a little confusing but apart from that its a good read.

thank you masterhypnotis

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Complete

Shit.... pathetic ass cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bad cut and paste

name change towards end revealed a cut and paste from another story

SpecolarSpecolarover 6 years ago
Great Story! One problem though...

Great story, however on page 2 you changed the name of Melissa's friend Gail to Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gloria???

Way to change Gail's name to Gloria...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gail or Gloia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Name change??

Why screw up the story by changing the name?? Do you even proof read your stories?? If you want 5s you will have to work for them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story but..

Who is Gloria? Looks like you changed Gail’s name to Gloria in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Name was changed

Yep, the name was changed and never caught. Wrong name was used to the end. Need to stop self-proof-reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very erotic. Live with the name change. Gail became Glorious!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Old but ok. Rewrite and edit it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous