All Comments on 'Bathroom Whore'

by _

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not enough detail.

The story has possibilities. However, the author needs to go into greater detail, make the encounter between father and daughter more erotic and to develope the characters a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

Although I agree with the previous comment that the characters could be more developed and the story could be filled out a little more, I really did love this one! When I was a young girl, I saw my father's penis while he was sleeping. It was very large and I was very curious. As a grew older, I always fantasized about being fucked by my dad, but he never had the nerve to approach me and it was the same for me. I regret now that we never did it. This story is so hot because there is a little element initially of reluctance on Beth's part, but it is overcome. There is something about her being filled up over and over with her dad's sperm---something I wish I could have experienced! I'm so jealous! Also, so turned on every time I read it. Please write some more stories about father-daughter incest for everyone to enjoy. You have a real talent for this.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboabout 19 years ago
Dominant Daddy

I enjoyed how the Daddy (Yes, both characters need developed if subsequent chapters are ever penned.) made his daughter into his submissive bitch. It was a nice, quick story of taking what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
okay

it was an okay story, but 2 short and not enough details, but it wudve been awesome if she was a virgin. but good enough, practice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story was great!

I liked very much. You went directly to the point, didn't play around like others. Good work. I cummed all over my keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GOOD START TO A STORY!

I loved the dom/sub part of the story. Maybe a little more buildup as to why Daddy acted on that day to satisfy his curiousity. The cumming inside while she begs him not to always gets me to explode! Is there a part 2 in the works where the daughter demands sex more and more from the Dad?

katie_katie_almost 18 years ago
Great story - it's my fantasy now!

This story was great - i was looking for a short story and it hit the spot perfectly. I love how Beth completely gives in to her father's lustful rage and the moments where she begins to like it are great. The best part was how badly she wanted her daddy to cum inside her... that is *so* hot. Like another commenter said, it makes me wish I'd had that opportunity when I was younger with my dad... this story is a great fantasy and is in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Youve done better

This wasnt your best ever, but it was still pretty good. Not enough details.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Daddy knew...

exactly what he wanted and went for it...but I have to agree with some of the other comments that maybe a little more buildup would have been good. However it did turn out pretty good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So so..

This is a so so story. It was well written but you could have added more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

There are somethings that are okay, but I have a hard time dealing with stories where someone talks about it being okay to get a close family member pregnant. I have spent alot of time with handicapped people and done a lot of research and incestuous offspring is the leading cause of several diseases that lead to mental retardation. The story was interesting, but the ending was in poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wtf

wtf is wrong with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lame.

You've done better. My dick's completely limp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ruthless

I liked the whole thing!! A take charge dad and a pussy that needed his cock. Great job in not flowering it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
50,000 WATT ending

Not to give short shrift to the rest of the story, but...

The last few paragraphs of your story are so fucking kinky I just had to drop you a note to say FUCKIN KUDOS MAYN!!1

btw, those very same paragraphs are merely the jumping-off point to some of the more twisted material out there > )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
missing

you need a longer ending with a wrap up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is the exact kind of dirty story i was looking for, to touch myself reading....mmmmm....im going to read it again and cum while she gives it to her daddy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmmm

satisfied my pussssyy just right

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

that was sooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thats all!!

Really hot, but way too short!!

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 13 years ago

Definitely sexy! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yumm!!!

Omg waaay yummy!!!! Had an amazing orgasm reading this!!!!!

CzechCheckCzechCheckalmost 13 years ago

Fucking retarded "Anon" feedback here. The story wasn't all that, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Short story, HOT story. Just what I needed for a quickie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hoooot

i want moooaar!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awrightA!!

mooooooooooar11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it

although it was closer to rape, i still liked the story. dad saw what he wanted and took it. makes me wish i had a daughter to do the same with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot!

Very short but very exciting....!

rpotter05@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving it!

omg! I am so wet right now! I love how he forced himself on her and she ends up liking it and the end is just awesome!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Hot Ending

After he finished fucking her for the umpteenth time, he should have made her put a pair of sheer black or navy blue panties on so all his sperm filled semen could run out into the crotch of them and get it soaking wet..

Could have used a little more description of her, such as amount of pubic hair, if any. Size of herr teats. etc, etc.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between beth and her dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad

Thats a really bad storie and i dont know why you wrote that because the other stories are way better. That is a creepy tone of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

This happened to me and my dad. I was about 15 and he came in and locked the door. We had sex before this so i wasn't surprised. We fucked in the tub for a long time. I enjoyed being fucked by my dad.

LuapNellaLuapNellaover 8 years ago
rock some more this

the premise is sound and in a page you got me wanting more...

PregnantBellyGirlPregnantBellyGirlabout 8 years ago
8 is not enough

And Beth had 8 babies in 8 years, one baby each June and now her daddy was gone, but still loving incest Beth turned to her daddy's brothers and made them daddy's to her other 10 babies

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 8 years ago
This says that Rape can be wonderful

This is a straight rape, with the tacked on ending that has the rape victim coming to like the rape. The incest doesn't make it better, it's worse. I'm surprised at the author, because he has much better stuff otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I loved reading it. I am a single father and it made me cum multiple times and I'm still very hard. Please contact me. keithbruin1974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a disgusting story of a mean-spirited father violently raping his daughter. She should have kicked him in the balls after he let her up. finally. on her way to phone in to the police to get him arrested.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I've read some of the reactions and even though it was initially forced sex, the girl went along with it and wanted more. It is a story after all and I personally have no enjoyment of non-consensual sex.

I did enjoy this tale though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too crass & stupid. 1

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got a rise out of me........

CallsignReaperCallsignReaper9 months ago

Hmm srt8 up rape story with tones of Stockholm Syndrome. Not even close to being one of your better efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous